剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表
- So, she came to you. - Right.
她是我收养的第一个孩子
And she was my first foster child.
我本来以为他们会给我一个婴儿
I thought they were gonna give me an infant.
我还准备了婴儿床那些
I had a crib and everything.
结果来了这个16岁的少女
And then this 16-year-old shows up.
你一定很意外吧
Must have been a surprise.
我没意见 我很喜欢青少年
Oh, I was fine with it. I love teenagers.
我在一所高中的校长办公室里任职 所以...
I work at a high school in the principal's office, so...
我一天到晚都能看见很多青少年
I see a lot of them all day long.
我明白了
Got it.
所以你也知道
So, you know,
她的行为 她当时的处境
her behaviors, what she was going through,
对我来说都不陌生
it was all pretty familiar.
那一定让事情变得容易些吧
Well, it must have made it, uh, easier.
对我而言是的 我不知道对她是不是
For me, I don't know if it did for her.
希望是吧
I-- I hope it did.
我想说的是 她之前吃过很多苦头
My point is, she's had a hard life.
不只是在那个养育院里
And not just the home she came from.
还有
But...
在其中一些寄养家庭也是
some of the foster homes too.
你认为她有没有遭受过...
Has she been in situations you'd call, um...
虐待
abusive?
有遭受过
Some, yeah.
那些遭遇让她变成一个复杂的年轻女孩
And that makes for a very complicated young woman.
然后她又搬走了 第一次独♥立♥生活
Then you add this move, being on her own for the first time.
她多久之前搬出来的
How long ago did she move out?
大约六个月前
About six months ago.
这种过渡对她来说很难适应吗
And the transition's been hard?
这是转变 转变会带来压力 所以是的
It's change. And change is stressful. So, yeah.
她这段时间需要更多关注
She has been a little needier.
更多宣泄
A little more acting out.
怎么个宣泄法
Acting out how?
那跟酒店有那种租金协议
It's got one of those deals with the hotel and rent.
那可不得体 玛丽
That's inappropriate. Marie!
玛丽
Marie!
亲爱的 别闹了
Honey, settle down.
玛丽 够了
Marie, that's enough.
玛丽
Marie.
从桌上下来 玛丽
Get off the table! Marie!
玛丽 还有孩子在场呢 够了
Marie, there are children present. Enough!
-从桌上下来 马上 -怎么了
- Off the table. Right now! - What?
-马上 -我凭什么...
- Right now! - Why do I have to--
就是有很多我所谓的求关注行为
Just a whole lot of what I call look-at-me behavior.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
过度敏感 过度对立
And overly sensitive overly contrary.
但考虑到她的情况 都是可以理解的
All normal, given the circumstances.
当然 这似乎是个大改变
Yeah, sure, it's sounds like, uh, a big change.
我觉得她没准备好
I didn't think she was ready for it.
-但她坚持如此 我就支持了她 -好
- But she insisted, so I supported her. - Right.
总之 昨天早上
So, anyway, yesterday morning
她打来 告诉我发生了什么
she called and told me what happened.
-强♥奸♥ -是的
- The rape. - Yes.
我简直吓坏了
And I was just horrified.
愤怒 生气 担忧
Angry, upset, worried...
各种的
all of it.
我立刻直奔了过去
I went straight over there, right away, and...
我不知道 整件事感觉
I don't know. The whole thing just felt...
不对劲
off.
怎么不对劲
Off, how?
就是不对劲
Just not right.
就是她的表现 反应 你看到她了
How she was acting and re-acting. Well, you saw her.
她可以说 冷漠吧
She was detached, I guess.
这种事的反应是很多样的
I think there's a range of reactions to this kind of thing.
当然 我知道
I know, believe me.
我自己也有这方面的经验
I have my own experience with it.
你的经验
Your own experience?
我20多时也被性侵过
I was sexually assaulted in my 20s.
是我约会的一个男人
A guy I was dating.
-我很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thank you.
我是想说 我了解这种事
My point is, I know about this.
鉴于她的表现和其他一切
And given the way she was acting and everything else,
我就是觉得
I don't know, it just all felt...
-不对劲 -还有那些奇怪的细节
- Off. - And then those weird details.
他带了蒙眼布 却没带绑她的东西
He brought a blindfold but nothing to tie her with.
鞋带真能绑住她吗
Would a shoelace even hold her?
还有他拍照的事
And then that thing about him taking the picture.
-怎么了 -这个嘛...
- What-- what about it? - Well...
假设说
just hypothetically.
她自己跟哪个男孩玩过头了
Say she's gotten herself into a situation with some boy.
结果现在有了张不雅照
And there is a compromising picture out there,
或是她以为有
or she thinks there might be.
你是说
Are you saying
你觉得玛丽
you think Marie
编造了袭击吗
made up the attack?
我没想下什么结论
I am not drawing any conclusions. I just...
我今早醒来 这一切
I woke up this morning with all this stuff
在我脑子里打转
spinning around in my head,
我觉得你们应该了解全部情况
and I thought you guys should have the whole picture.
背景
The context.
我本都不打算打电♥话♥
I might not have even called,
但我跟科琳通了电♥话♥
but then I talked to Colleen,
她说她也觉得奇怪
and she said she was feeling weird about it too.
所以你们都对玛丽的说法有所怀疑吗
So, you both have some doubts about Marie's story?
不是怀疑
Not doubts.
我就是觉得 既然我有种感觉
I just thought since I had this... feeling...
或许我有义务告诉你
maybe I had an obligation to share it with you.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
当然 来 我送你出去
Sure. Here, I'll walk you out.
我问你件事 以确保我了解清楚
Let me ask you one thing, so I'm sure I understand.
你在口供中
In your statement
说你给康纳打 但没打通
you wrote that you tried calling Connor,
然后打给了茱蒂丝
then called Judith,
然后给自己解绑了
then cut yourself free.
对
Yeah.
是这个顺序吗
In that order.
对
Yeah.
好吧 再次感谢 玛丽
All right, thanks again, Marie.
不客气
You're welcome.
她说你是发生袭击后 她第一个
She told us you were the first person she called
联♥系♥的人
after the attack.
对 她也这么跟我说的 我感觉好过意不去
Yeah, she told me that too. I felt so bad.
我没听到 我睡觉时不把手♥机♥放屋里
I didn't hear it. I don't sleep with my phone in my room.
-你俩关系很好吗 -是的
- So, you two are close? - Yeah.
朋友 朋友以上
Friends, more than friends?
朋友
Friends.
我们约会过 但是
We... We used to date, but...
你们现在有性关系吗
Are you and she sexually active?
没...没有
Not-- No, not, not-- No.
她来电时
When she called,
袭击那天早上 她留言了吗
the morning of the assault, did she leave a message?
-她就挂了 -我能查看你的通话记录吗
- She just hung up. - Can I confirm that on your call log?
当然
Sure.
这里
Here it is.
谢谢
Thanks.
然后 你什么时候终于跟她通上了话
And then, uh, when was it you finally talked to her?
她那晚来了电
She called that night.
10:48
10:48.
她跟你说了什么
And what did she tell you?
她被强♥奸♥了
That, um, she had been raped.
她说什么具体内容了吗
And did she give you any specifics?
嗯 她说她醒来
剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表