剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表
给你水
Here. It's water.
我本来想泡茶 但你这儿没有
I was gonna make tea, but you don't have any.
喝吧 亲爱的 喝一口
Go on, honey. Take a sip.
他们来了 帮忙的人来了
Here they come. Here comes help.
你好 请进 我是茱蒂丝 玛丽的养母
Hi, come in. I'm Judith. I'm Marie's foster mom.
好吧 是以前的养母
Well, her former foster mom.
她打电♥话♥给我 我就立刻赶来了
She called me, and I came right over.
我是科伦警官
I'm Officer Curran.
谢谢你赶来 进来吧
Yes, thank you. Um... come in.
-谢谢 -她就在那边
- Thank you. - She's right over here.
玛丽 我是科伦警官
Marie, I'm Officer Curran.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what happened?
我被强♥奸♥了
I was raped.
好的
Okay.
你能把事发经过都告诉我吗
Can you tell me everything that happened?
你记得的所有细节
Everything you remember.
好的 我当时...
Okay, I was...
我当时在睡觉
I was asleep.
你知道当时是几点吗
Do you know what time this was?
很晚了
It was late.
我凌晨四点才入睡
I didn't-- I didn't go to sleep till four.
所以你熬夜了 你那时在外面吗
So, you were up late. Were you out?
不 我在这里
No, I was here.
我很早就准备睡了 但康纳打电♥话♥给我
I went to bed early, but then Connor called,
我们就聊了起来
and we got to talk--
康纳是你的朋友还是男朋友
Conner, is that a friend or boyfriend?
-朋友 -他以前是她男朋友
- A friend. - He used to be a boyfriend.
你们聊了多久
And how long did you talk?
两个小时左右
A couple hours.
-然后你就睡着了 -对
- And you fell asleep. - Yeah.
之后呢
What then?
之后他就强♥奸♥了我
And then he raped me.
亲爱的 你得说具体一点
Honey, you need to be more specific.
我们说回他站在你床边的时候
Let's go back to when he was standing by your bed.
他有说什么吗
Did he say anything?
他说如果我敢大叫 他就杀了我
He said if I screamed, he'd kill me.
警♥察♥
Police.
她打来时我正在睡觉
I was asleep when she called.
-你叫什么 -安
- What's your name? - Ann.
我不知道他们在找谁
I dunno who they're looking for.
她很难过 于是我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
She was really upset, so I called 911.
然后他从背包里拿出一样东西
Then he-- he took this thing out of his backpack
蒙住我的眼睛
and blindfolded me with it.
还有其它东西吗
Anything else?
有
Yeah, um...
一个避孕套
...A condom.
他蒙住你眼睛后发生了什么
Then what happened after he blindfolded you?
他绑住了我的双手 不对
He tied my hands. No, um...
他是先绑住了我的手
first, he tied my hands.
用什么
Using what?
鞋带
Shoelaces.
也是从背包里拿出来的吗
Also from the backpack?
不 鞋带是我的
No, they were mine.
之后发生了什么
And then what happened after that?
之后呢
And then?
他有没有也插入你的肛♥门♥
Did he also penetrate you anally?
他是用阴♥茎♥还是手指插入你的下♥体♥
Was the penetration with his penis or his fingers?
不是用手指
Not his fingers.
结束之后 还发生了什么
So, when it was over, what happened then?
他...他把一样东西放在我肚子上 并拍了照
Then he... he put something on my stomach and took a picture of it.
你当时仍然被蒙住双眼吗
You were still blindfolded?
你怎么知道他拍照了
How'd you know he was taking a picture of you?
因为有闪光灯
Because there were... flashes.
而且他说如果我敢告诉任何人 他就公布照片
And he said if I told anybody, that he'd post the picture.
他还说了什么吗
Did he say anything else?
他说 那感觉不如他想象的那么美妙
He... said that it wasn't as good as how he pictured it in his head.
你能描述一下他的体貌特征吗
Can you give me a physical description of him?
他戴着面罩 所以我没法...
Um, he had on a mask, so I can't--
你记得的任何细节都会有帮助 他个子高吗
Anything that you remember will help. Was he short, tall?
高
Tall.
什么种族
Race?
-白人 -眼睛什么颜色
- White. - Eyes?
我不知道
I don't know, like...
比较浅 不是棕色的
light, like, not... brown.
他穿着灰色毛衣
He had a gray sweater.
请问一下
Excuse me.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
你是这里的住户吗
Are you a resident?
我在里面上班
I work in there.
进去吧
Go ahead.
年龄 18岁
那是玛丽的
That's Marie's.
我帮她买♥♥的 她有一整套
I helped her buy it. She has a set--
-别碰那些 抱歉 -不好意思 女士
- Uh, don't touch that. Sorry. - Excuse me, miss.
没事的 我是她的辅♥导♥员
It's okay, I'm her counselor.
你还好吗 过来
Are you okay? Come here.
我很遗憾发生了这种事
I'm so sorry this happened.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so, so, so sorry.
-茱蒂丝 -贝卡
- Hey, Judith. - Hey, Becca.
进度如何
What do we got?
长官 我给受害者录了初步口供
Sir, I, uh, got an initial statement from the victim.
她吓坏了
She's shaken up.
玛丽 我是帕克警探 这位是普鲁特警探
Hi, Marie, I'm Detective Parker. This is Detective Pruitt.
我们负责调查这起案件
We're in charge of the investigation.
我知道这很难
I know this is hard,
但我得问你几个关于事发经过的问题
but I need to ask you some questions about what happened.
我已经告诉他了
I already told him.
科伦警官
Officer Curran.
那很好 科伦是个好警♥察♥
That's good. Curran's a good cop.
但我才是这一案子的负责人
But I'm lead detective on this,
所以我得直接听你说事发经过
so I need to hear what happened directly from you.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
我搭档需要收集些证据回去化验
And my partners need to collect some evidence for the crime lab.
可以吗
Is that okay?
好的
Okay.
我们从头开始说
Let's start at the beginning.
昨晚案发之前 你在做什么
Uh, last night before all this happened, what were you doing?
我在睡觉
I-- I was asleep.
睡觉之前呢
And before that?
我在聊电♥话♥
I was on the phone.
再见
Bye.
你敢大叫 我就杀了你
You scream, I'll kill you.
抱歉打断一下 我想弄清楚
Sorry to interrupt. Uh, just to be clear,
蒙眼布和避孕套是从他背包里拿出来的
the blindfold and the condom were from his backpack,
但鞋带和刀是你的 对吗
but the laces and the knife were yours?
知道了 侵犯持续了多久
Got it. How long did the assault last?
我不知道
I don't know.
结束后发生了什么
And what happened when it was over?
他走了
He left.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thank you, Marie. Um...
晚一点我需要你到警局
I'll need to ask you some more questions down
再回答些问题
at the station a little later.
但现在 你得先去医院
But right now, you need to go to the hospital.
他们要给你做检查 你需要带一套换洗衣服
They'll have to examine you. You'll need a change of clothes.
抱歉 女士 你现在不能碰她的东西
Uh, I'm sorry, ma'am, you can't touch that right now.
告诉调查员你都需要哪些东西
All right, just tell the investigators what to get for you.
好 你可以转过来了
Okay, you can turn around.
抱歉 快结束了
Sorry, you're almost done.
剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表