剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表
你还嗑嗨了
And you're high.
是吗
I am?
是啊 我是嗨了
You're right. I kind of am.
-玛丽 -抱歉
- Marie... - Sorry.
不撒谎 我是醉了
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty buzzed.
你加入成长项目时
When you joined Rise Up,
签过合同的
you signed a contract.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm-- I'm really sorry.
我也是
Me too.
不会很久的 我保证
It won't be for long, I promise.
没事的
It's fine.
里卡多不介意跟娜狄娅分享房♥间
Ricardo doesn't mind having Nadia in his room.
他晚上会害怕
He gets scared at night.
-要我帮你吗 -不用
- Can I help you with that? - I'm fine.
我下周要去办公用品公♥司♥面试
I have an interview with OfficeMax next week.
墨西哥快餐店给你回话了吗
Did you ever hear back from Chipotle?
没有 我今天要再去追问
No, I have to follow up with them again today.
所以说找好新工作前
This is why we don't quit a job
不能随便辞职
before we have a new job in place.
什么叫这不算
Wh-- what do you mean it doesn't rise
合理理由
to the level of probable cause?
我可以签发逮捕令 但你想让法官签字
I can sign off on a warrant, but you'd have a hard time
会很困难的 再拿点证据来
gettin' a judge to sign it. Bring me something else.
我们的受害人描述与麦卡锡的照片吻合
We have victim's descriptions that match pictures of McCarthy.
我们在车辆牌照识别上找到了麦卡锡
We found a picture on an LPR of McCarthy
开着哥顿监控里的那辆马自达
with the same Mazda that's on the surveillance tapes in Golden.
我们在莱克伍德发现的鞋印和手套印
We have a shoe print and a glove print at Lakewood
跟另外两个现场的吻合
that match prints at two of the other scenes.
相信我 这是不足以说服法官的
Yeah, I'm telling you, that's not gonna be enough for the judge.
我们需要更强的证据
We need something better.
车门把手上的DNA 垃圾箱里的饮料罐什么的
DNA from the car door handles, soda can in the trash, something.
这种事没第二次机会
You don't get two shots at this.
好吧 手♥机♥别关
Fine, just, keep your phone on.
有什么发现
Hey, what'd you find?
你已经看过少女大奶♥子♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥了 是吗
And you already saw that one, BigTeenTitties.Com, right?
我再联♥系♥你
Let me call you back.
是麦克斯 在帮忙搜索
Max. He's helping us search
麦卡锡注册的色♥情♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥♥站♥
for porn sites registered to McCarthy's name.
怎么样
And?
目前有一个 超级重口荡♥妇♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
One so far: SuperKinkySluts.Com.
但照片都不是受害人的
Though none of the pictures were of our victims.
但有别人的
Someone else's, though.
是啊
Yeah.
有动静吗
Any movement here?
没有 整夜安静
Nothing. Quiet all night.
我想道歉 为之前
I wanted to say sorry for the whole...
对主出言不逊
"fuck the Lord" thing.
那不是我的高光时刻
I mean, it was not my finest moment.
我自己也有过一百次那样的想法了
That's nothing I haven't thought 100 times myself.
但我知道只能在心里想
I just have the good sense to keep it to myself.
老实说 我羡慕你们这些信教的
In truth, I kinda envy all you God-believers.
我也想有那样的信仰
I'd love to have that kind of faith.
嗯
Yeah.
我不知道 我们看到的东西
I don't know, the stuff we see...
有上帝也够难了 我不知道
It's hard enough with God, I-- I don't know...
不信他的人怎么做到的
how anyone does it without.
酒精
Alcohol...
还有我的狗
and my dogs.
但主要是 酒精
But mainly... yeah, alcohol.
史蒂夫
Steve.
他也是 但工作忙起来
Him too, but you know, when things get hairy at work,
你总会有点发狂
you always go off the rails a little.
是啊 但在警校时
Yeah, they don't advertise
他们可不把这部分跟你大肆宣传 是吧
that part of the job at the Academy, do they?
那样的招募海报可不会吸引人
Wouldn't make for much of a recruitment poster.
"服务 保护 并对你的伴侣在情感上有所保留"
"To Serve, Protect and Emotionally Withhold From Your Partner."
但你不能放弃
The thing is, you can't let up.
我在高中时跑步
I was a runner in high school...
短跑
a sprinter.
那是一样的
And it was the same thing.
如果你跑百米时
You drop your concentration
注意力稍有不集中 哪怕半秒
in the 100 even for just half a second,
哪怕就是 看到妈妈在看台上 你就完了
even just like, hey, there's my mom in the stands, you are done.
像他那样 精心策划的人
And a guy like that, a planner...
他每天24小时都在想这个
he's thinking about this 24-hours a day.
如果我不时刻跟上
And any second I'm not...
他就会赶超
he is pullin' ahead.
尖刀麦克斯似乎是
Max the Knife seems like he'd, uh,
会喜欢那种冲劲的人
he'd appreciate that kind of drive.
不会受到威胁
You know, not be threatened by it.
这破绰号♥怎么来的
So, where does that stupid name come from?
因为他不肯说
'Cause he won't tell me.
我可不会说的
Then I'm not gonna.
-说嘛 -不行
- Oh, come on. - No way.
挺傻的吧
It's something dorky, isn't it?
可傻了
It's pretty fucking dorky, yeah.
反正 他懂的
Anyway, he gets it.
女儿们就不太懂了
The girls, not so much.
她们会懂的
They will.
我妈妈以前是急诊室护士
My, uh, my mom was an ER nurse.
她工作很忙
She worked a lot.
我不喜欢 但也让我自立了起来
I didn't love it, but it made me self-sufficient, so...
嗯
Yeah.
-你希望她们那样 -我知道
- You want that for them. - Oh, I-- I know.
你觉得他在里面干什么
I mean, what do you think he's doing in there?
可能是很无聊的事吧
Probably something really boring.
我卧底时就最为此感到震惊
That's the thing I was most struck by when I worked undercover...
这些人是多么无聊
how fuckin' boring these guys are.
他们没去贩毒
When they're not out dealing drugs
或袭击人时
and assaulting people,
他们就干坐着 什么都不做
they're just sitting around and doin' nothing.
我们那时见过
You know, we met then.
-谁 你我吗 -对
- Who? You and me? - Yeah.
算是吧
Or, I mean, kind of.
我当时是菜鸟
I was a rookie.
我被叫去了一个现场
I was called to a scene,
重大毒品抓捕 在一家汉堡店吧
a big drug bust at a burger joint, I guess.
你跟他们卧底了一年
You were undercover with these guys for, like, a year.
-是啊 天呐 你当时也在吗 -是的
- Sure, yeah. God, you were there? - Yeah.
老天啊 那天可棒了
Ah, no kidding. That was a great day.
我那天可牛掰了
I was the shit that day.
是啊
You were.
我是个小迷妹
And I was a total fangirl.
-是吗 -我刚来到哥顿
- Really? - Yeah, I had just started at Golden.
我不是来自警♥察♥世家 这一切让我感到新鲜
And I'm not from a cop family, so this was all new to me.
我还在摸索怎么穿衣 怎么行事
I'm, like, figuring out how to dress and how to act, and...
我是服从 还是说出自己的意见
do I defer, do I speak up?
我们来到现场时
And we pull up to this scene
看到你 穿着一身
and there you are in your whole...
卧底毒品女王衣服
undercover, dope queen outfit.
天啊 那套衣服太帅了
Oh, God, that was an excellent outfit.
那些人的表情 "她吗"
And the looks on those guys' faces, like, "Her?"
是啊 "什么 她是个警♥察♥"
Yeah, like, "What? She's a fuckin' cop?"
我就想 "好 我不用犹豫迟疑
And I just thought, "Okay, I don't have to defer or second-guess.
我要挺身而出 完成工作"
I can just show up and get the job done."
那就对了
That's right.
所以谢谢
So, thanks.
十年后的谢谢
A decade later.
我现在对于
I feel a little less shitty
剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表