剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表
我可以 但我不要
I can, but I choose not to.
你可以留下零钱
Well, you can keep the change.
什么 整整七美元呢
What? Whoa, a whole seven dollars?
别犯浑
Hey, don't be dick.
给她买♥♥就是了
Just buy her the beer.
好吧
All right.
运动鞋不错
Nice sneaks.
爱德说他爸给他买♥♥了五千块的车
Ed say's the guy's dad bought him a $50,000 car.
租 是租的
Leased. He leases it.
汽车餐馆
Ooh, a drive through.
拜托 我们买♥♥点吃的吧
Come on, please, please, please, let's get food.
你饿了吧
You're hungry, right?
我什么都行
I'll do whatever.
-好 -她什么都行呢
- Yeah. - Hey, she'll do whatever.
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥ 她不是那意思
Shut up, douchebag, that's not what she meant.
你将来最好别那么大意地
In the future, you might want to think twice
在停车场里随便找人给你买♥♥啤酒
before you ask some random dude in a parking lot to buy you beer.
那我不就没啤酒了
Then I wouldn't have any beer.
说真的 我们说不定会绑♥架♥你呢
Seriously, we could have abducted you or some shit.
你妈没教过你不能跟陌生人说话吗
I mean, didn't your mom ever teach you not to talk to strangers?
这里有个啤酒瓶
Got a beer bottle for ya.
让科罗拉多调查局拿这瓶子上的DNA跟我们案的对比
Make sure CBI compares the DNA off this with our case samples.
不会匹配的 但还是查查吧
It's not gonna match, but they should run it anyway.
就等你了 警探
Whenever you're ready, Detective.
我们查了莱克伍德的刀
We ran the Lakewood knife.
没有指纹或DNA
No prints or DNA.
在四个犯罪现场都做了地毯式搜查
Redid grid searches on all four crime scenes.
也是毫无发现
Nothing there either.
抱歉
Sorry.
翻阅了堪萨斯州强♥奸♥案的案卷
Went through the case files in the Kansas rapes.
不能排除是同一人的可能性 但是
I can't rule out the possibility that it's the same guy, but...
也没有证据证明是
nothing says that it is either.
你们查过附近辖区的入室盗窃
Have you searched burglary and trespassing reports
和擅闯的报告
in neighboring jurisdictions
看是否有哪件能被改判为强♥奸♥吗
to see if any of these can be reclassified as rapes?
杰弗森和亚当斯县全部十个辖区都查好几遍了
In all ten districts of Jefferson and Adams counties, multiple times.
我能向媒体发布任何消息吗
Is there anything I can release to the press?
有些人一天给我打两三通电♥话♥
I mean, I got these guys calling me two, three times a day.
-比如 -明确特征
- Like? - Identifying features.
衣物
Articles of clothing.
我们一旦掌握了什么 就会告诉你 警长
As soon as we have something, we'll let you know, Sergeant.
但我们没有 问题就在这里 我们什么都没有
But we don't. That's the thing, we don't have anything.
那也不是
Well, that's not true.
四个犯罪现场有三个发现了DNA
We have DNA from three out of four crime scenes--
是 我们掌握了大量信息
No, we have a shit ton of information.
我们知道他的一切
We know everything about this guy.
他的身高 体重
We know his height, his weight,
眼睛颜色 毛发颜色
color of his eyes, color of his hair.
他背什么背包
What kind of backpack he carries.
里面装着什么样的相机
What kind of camera he puts in it.
我们知道
We know the shape
他很特别的胎记的形状和位置
and location of his very distinctive birthmark...
他穿哪个品牌的运动鞋
what brand of fucking sneaker he wears.
但知道吗
And guess what?
这些东西根本没用
It's all a pile of worthless bullshit
因为我们并没比
because we are no closer
开始的时候更接近找到他
to finding him than we were when we started.
我错了吗
Am I wrong?
拜托 谁告诉我我错了
Please, someone, tell me I'm wrong.
就算我们看不到道路 不代表它不存在
Just because we can't see the path doesn't mean it's not there.
你现在真要拿出你的宗教屁话来吗
Are you seriously whipping out your Jesus shit right now?
在我看来 老天爷的方向感很差
As far as I can tell, Jesus has a piss-poor sense of direction
因为我们离什么
because we are about as far
狗屁道路远着呢
as we can be from any kind of fuckin' path.
这人就在外面
This guy is out there,
开车到处走 以他能找到的最脆弱的女人为目标
driving around, preying on the most vulnerable women he can find,
我们仍不知道他的身份或位置
and we have no idea who or where he is.
你的主一点运气都不肯给我们
Your Lord has not given us one goddamn break,
所以在我看来 他可以滚蛋了
so as far as I'm concerned, he can just go fuck himself.
好吧
Okay.
除非谁还有什么要说 我们到此为止吧
Unless anyone has anything else, we're done.
-其实 我不知道... -其实什么
- Actually, I don't know if-- - Actually, what?
我不是百分百确定
Well, I'm-- I'm not a 100 percent sure about it.
可能有用 也可能没用
It might be something, but it might not be.
你说说 我来决定吧 怎么样
Why don't you tell me and I'll decide. How about that?
好 我在利用地图软件
Okay. So, I've been using mapping software
标记四处犯罪现场
to chart reports of suspicious vehicles
附近的可疑车辆报告
around each of the four crime scenes.
有一个驾驶时间多边体软件...
There's this-- this drive-time polygon tool--
伊莱亚斯
Elias, just...
好吧
Right, okay.
我今早发现了一辆
So, I found this hit early this morning.
莱克伍德案发生前三周 在案发地以东半个街区
Three weeks before the Lakewood attack, a half block to the east,
一名邻居报告称有辆陌生卡车
a neighbor reported an unfamiliar truck
在她家外闲逛
idling outside her home.
白色马自达
A white Mazda.
这是有用的
Yeah, that, uh... that's something.
-有牌照吗 -有
- You got a license plate? - Uh, yeah.
是...
It's, uh...
等等...
Just, uh...
-就在这里的 -老天爷啊 伊莱亚斯
- It was right here. - For fuck's sake, Elias.
有了
Oh, I-- I got it.
66GFT1
66gft1.
查到注册车主是谁
Find out who that vehicle was registered to.
谁
Somebody?
哥顿案的监控录像拍下了一辆白色马自达
There was a Mazda on the security tapes in the Golden case,
来回开了几小时 但我们看不清牌照
driving around for hours, but we couldn't make a plate on it.
-我进入车管所数据库了 -不好意思
- I'm in the DMV database. - Excuse me, um...
-打开搜索页 -好
- Get me on the goddamn search page. - Okay.
我没说完
Well, I-- I-- well, I wasn't done.
我查到注册车主了
I have the registration and the owner's name...
还有他的驾照
and his driver's license.
克里斯托弗·麦卡锡
Christopher McCarthy.
派两辆无标记警车到哈考特街71号♥
We need two unmarked cars at the location, 71 Harcourt Street.
莱纳德坐一辆 奴奈兹坐另一辆
Put Leonard in one and Nunez in the other.
-收到 -谁联♥系♥下国防部
- Roger that. - Somebody call the DOD.
-查查此人是否是老兵 -我来
- Find out if this guy's a veteran. - I'll do it.
不要放出车辆细节
No car details released, okay?
款式颜色 什么都别说
Not the model, not the color, nothing.
不 抱歉 算了 我们可以广而告之
Oh. No, sorry, scratch that. We can totally go wide on this
让嫌疑人知道我们盯上他了 你决定吧
and alert our suspect that we're onto him. Up to you.
在LPR数据库里
Okay, pull up the LPR database
查查这辆马自达
and see if we get any hits on the Mazda.
LPR
LPR?
车辆牌照识别
License Plate Reader.
是小型高速摄像机
It's a small high-speed camera
安在部分巡逻车前面的
attached to the front of some of our patrol cars.
拍下经过的每辆车的牌照
They take a picture of every license plate they pass.
每分钟1800张照片
Eighteen hundred pictures a minute,
下载到中♥央♥数据库里
downloaded into a central database.
保佑州参议员比扬基 因为这可不便宜呢
Bless your heart, State Senator Bianchi, 'cause they ain't cheap.
车辆牌照识别一旦查到了车 那人
The second you get an LPR hit on the truck, the guy,
和破损后视镜
and the broken mirror,
通知我 我联♥系♥地检官
let me know and I will call it in to the DA.
实习生 干得好
Intern, good work.
玛丽
Marie.
这都凌晨2点了
It's 2:00 a.m.
严格讲是1:53 但你说得...
Well, it's technically 1:53, but I hear ya--
你的宵禁是9点
Your curfew's at 9:00.
是啊 下不为例
You're right, this will not happen again.
剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表