我打算将它作为结婚信物
A gift I intend as a marriage token.
那我女儿的彩礼呢? 你打算给什么?
And the bride-price for my daughter? What pay ye?
沃尔松格的宝藏
The Völsung hoard.
这里的每一枚银币 都来自一个邪恶之徒
Every coin taken from a different wicked man.
你的族人愿意放弃这些宝物吗?
Your clan won't miss such treasure?
宝物不能当饭吃
We cannot eat it.
对你们来说也一样
And neither can you.
所以我不仅带来了银币
So I bring a gift of silver…
还带来了种子
and a gift of seeds.
王 大家的日子都不好过
Hard times for us all, husband.
这都是诸神的错
It's the gods' doing.
在奥丁洗劫我们的土地之前 我们巨人备受尊敬
Before Odin pillaged our lands, we giants had honor.
是当之无愧的英雄
Heroes full worthy.
我们的生活欣欣向荣
We prospered.
该死的诸神 他们把我们害惨了
Fuck the gods, for plenty have they fucked us.
我们举办一场婚礼怎么样?
Shall we have a wedding?
沃尔松格的雷夫 明天你就是巨人族的一员了
Tomorrow, Leif of the Völsung, you'll be giant-folk.
那就像巨人一样豪饮吧!
So… …drink like it!
喝!
Drink!
在敞开之手 我们不惧诸神
In the Open Hand, we fear no gods.
我们不惧诸神!
We fear no gods!
我们不惧诸神!
We fear no gods!
我们不惧诸神!
We fear no gods!
他不是毛头小子 你也不是无知少女了
There is gray in his beard, and you are no maiden.
他是那种随波逐流的人吗?
Is he the sort who changes with the tides?
不是 这世上再也没有 像我的雷夫这么有决心的男人了
No. Never will you meet a man to match my Leif for resolve.
那他为什么等到现在才娶你?
Why then did he wait so long?
其他氏族帮过我们 他们把雷夫当成了未来佳婿
Other clans gave us favor, thinking Leif a match for their daughters.
那让我们得到了和平
It helped keep the peace.
现在呢?
And now?
维持和平是他身为王的义务
He did that as a king.
而娶我是他身为男人的选择
He does this as a man.
和他在一起时 你开心吗?
Do your thoughts laugh with him?
开心
Yes.
那我喜欢他!
Then I like him!
虽然他很小
Even if he is small.
他的每个部位都很小吗?
Is he small everywhere?
这是个再简单不过的问题了!
A simple enough question!
我们进入约通海姆时 哈夫利的瞭望塔已经废弃了
Hafli's watchtower was abandoned as we crossed into Jötunheim.
你们就不担心吗?
Why do you stand so at ease?
我们本来就处于一场慢战中
We are in a slow war now.
诸神不会来的
The gods do not come here.
至少不会像以前那样闯进来
Leastways, not as they once did.
而且我们召回了一些战士 因为…
And we called some warriors back for…
不必担心
Have no fear.
你和你的王待在这里很安全
It's quite safe here for you and your king.
父王不赞成这门婚事
You do not approve.
不是的 我…
No, it is not that. I…
你妈妈是个好女人
Your mother, she was a good woman.
她身材矮小 但是人好
Short, but good.
她过世的时候 我以为你会回来
When she died, I thought you would return.
可你没有
You did not.
你为人类放弃了巨人族
You chose Man over Giant.
父王 我坐在你们桌旁时 双脚都够不到地
Father, my feet don't touch the ground when I sit at your table.
你心里很清楚 我为了让你留下来
You know I would have sawed the legs from every chair
锯掉敞开之手的每条桌腿
in the Open Hand to keep you.
虽说你在这里活得不自在
You did not always feel at home here,
可你一直都是巨人
but… you were always a giant.
而且永远都是
And you always will be.
赞美黄昏之前的白昼
Give praise to the day at evening.
赞美刚刚离世的妻子
To a woman on her pyre.
赞美久经考验的武器
To a weapon which is tried.
赞美婚前的少女
To a maid at wedlock.
你就像钝铁旁边闪闪发光的金子
You are as gleaming gold next to dull iron.
铁一点也不钝 祖母
Nothing dull about iron, Amma.
但是谢谢您
But thank you.
赞美安全通过的冰面
Give praise to ice when it's crossed
赞美已经入口的蜂蜜酒!
and to mead that is drunk!
接下来 你们将用爱杯饮酒
Your next drink will be from the loving cup.
但是现在 你们要互赠礼物
But for now, you have gifts to bestow.
我知道你不喜欢饰物
I know you don't care for ornaments,
但你必须时刻戴着它 否则就等着承受我的怒火吧
but you will wear it always, or suffer my wrath.
以此为证 我与你结为一体
With this, our lines are joined.
我乃格劳玛 敞开之手的王
I am Glaumar, King of the Open Hand.
我可代表我的族人
I speak for my people.
也许我们可以换个地方谈谈
Perhaps we can speak elsewhere.
把新娘带出来 这是我的命令 让我看看
Bring out the bride. I bid you, show me.
我毁了哪个女人的大喜之日?
Which woman's day do I darken?
你尚未表明你的身份和来意
You have not given your name or your purpose.
而且你并非受邀的宾客
And you were not invited.
风暴向来不请自来
A storm needs no summons.
而且一场婚宴也满足不了它
Nor will it be sated with only a wedding feast.
你湿了 女人
You're wet, woman.
你越界了
And you are trespassing.
我兄弟行事向来粗暴 因此 他特意带了我来
My brother's feet fall heavy as always, and he has borne me hence.
我们正在追捕一个逃跑的懦夫
We hunt a coward who flew our keep.
我们要找洛基那个杂种
It's the cocksucker Loki we seek.
除了你们 这里没有其他神了
There are no gods here but you.
不过 我很好奇
Though I wonder,
洛基究竟做了什么伤害你的事?
whatever did Loki do to wound you so?
你要伤害好心的主人吗?
You'd harm your kindly hosts?
我无忧无虑的好兄弟巴德尔
My blessed brother, Baldr.
总在我要开战之际劝我善言讲和
He counsels peace and courtly words when I would go to war.
别伤害他们
Do not do this.
我必须带走洛基 否则我难雪前耻
I leave with Loki, or I live in shame.
把那个混♥蛋♥交出来! 快!
Bring the bastard to me! Now!
你要找的洛基不在此处 你必须离开 就现在
Your Loki is not here. And you will leave. Now.
我宣布 我的怒火燃起来了
The wrath that I announce myself.
我的名字人尽皆知!
Oh, well, you know my name!
我乃雷电之子 托尔·奥丁森
I am thunder-born. Thor Odinson.
巨人的鲜血是我的兴奋之源!
And joy I take…in giants' blood!
祖母!
Amma!
孩子们…快走!
The children… Go!
带孩子们去地窖!
Take them to the cellar!
快走!
Sigrid, hurry!
不
No. No.
保护好我们的妹妹 小根
Protect our sisters, Little Root.
我们不惧诸神
We fear no gods.
有漏网之鱼吗?
Have you any survivors?
他们都死了 托尔
They're dead, Thor.
你也该罢休了
Thy labor's done.
我们说过要永远追随彼此
We said we would follow each other anywhere.
你是真心的吗?
Did you mean it?
你在说什么? 你是真心的吗?
Sigrid, what are you saying? -Did you mean it?
希望你是吧
I hope so.
因为我要在有生之年杀了他
Because before my breath leaves me, I will kill him.
我发誓 我一定要杀死托尔
I swear it. I will kill Thor.
西格丽德!
Sigrid!
西格丽德!
Sigrid!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫洛基·劳菲森
My name is Loki, Laufeyson.
这里是赫尔的红门
You've reached now Hel's red door.
你能尝到血的滋味是好事
It's well you acquire a taste for blood.
尽情喝吧
Drink deep.
我愿给你…
I offer…
托尔的血
Thor's.
Hmm.
Hmm.
Oh?
No.
Mm.
Ugh.