《诸神末日》
《西格丽德之歌♥》
骗子
Trickster.
但凡提到洛基 就要小心他的脚步声
Speak of Loki and listen for his feet.
这些时日以来 你一直把我们当箭使
All this time, you have pointed us and loosed us like arrows.
我们受够了
No more.
现在指责我已经太迟了
A late hour for accusations.
我不是在指责你
I am not accusing.
但你的战争已经打响了
But your war's in motion now.
你没必要继续躲藏
You needn't hide any longer.
我在此警告你 别再窃窃私语了
So I say to you, no more whispers.
如果你想让托尔死
If you want Thor dead,
拿起武器战斗吧
take up some fucking iron.
她走了 连句话都没留下
She left us, without even a word.
她不仅留了话 还留了另一样东西
Oh, there were words. A little more than words, in truth.
这是西格丽德干的?
Sigrid did this?
她不想让我受伤害
To keep me from harm.
她想让你我摆脱这一切的束缚
She wants us to live beyond all this.
给彼此一个她认为我们值得拥有的家
To… To give each other the home she thinks that we deserve.
她觉得我们会结婚
We'll be wed, so she thinks.
而且我会是一个称职的好丈夫
And I will make you a fine husband.
我们三人曾同床而眠
We all laid together.
但是…我想要的不是你
But… it is not you I want.
我们真是同病相怜啊
A fine pair we are.
我为梦想战斗太久了
Too long I've fought for a dream.
现在 我要为她这个女人战斗了
Now, I will fight for the woman that she is.
你愿意跟我策马同行吗?
Will you ride with me?
你的腿能骑马吗?
Can you ride with your leg?
把我绑在马背上就好
If you tie me to a mount.
灭掉他们!
Rend them tooth and tusk!
托尔 我恳求你…
Thor, I implore you...
提瓦兹战死了
Tiwaz has fallen.
战斗蒙蔽了你哥哥的双眼
Battle blinds your brother.
我告诉他了 我会任由死亡降临到他身上
I told him I'd let death attend him.
那你为何要叫我来?
Then why call me for counsel?
我是谷物女神 而他是雨神
I am the grain-goddess, and he the god of rain.
托尔决定着…我一半的收成
Thor is… half my harvest.
我不愿意做糠秕
I'll not be chaff.
他不能替我选择未来
He'll not choose for me.
你的爱枯萎时 世界也随之枯萎了
When your love withered, so too did the world.
但谁也不能阻止他走上自毁之路
But he can't be saved from himself.
你愿意让不信神的女人伤害他?
You'd let a heathen woman harm him?
只要他愿意
I would.
我没有意见
If he willed it so.
从小到大 我都被喜爱和赞扬包围着
All my life, I've been loved and lauded.
世人纷纷歌♥颂巴德尔的美丽
They've sung of Baldr's beauty.
感叹他的光辉闪耀
How bright, they'd say. How brilliant.
称赞夏日的骄阳
How sightly the summer sun.
但这世上没有永恒之美
But nothing is fair which lasts forever.
短暂而有限的生命才是荣耀
A brief and bounded life. That is glory.
才是恩典
That is grace.
你认为他渴望凡人的生命?
You think he longs for a mortal life?
凡人的生命才有意义
A mortal life has meaning.
我们的生命永恒不息 因此显得更加渺小
We are ever-lasting and the lesser for it.
我指的不是躯壳 而是价值
Not bodies, but embodiments.
托尔厌恶人类
Thor detests the tribes of men.
不
No.
他羡慕他们
He envies them.
因为他们的生命有尽头
Because they end.
拜托你 保护好你哥哥
I pray you, please, protect your brother.
维护我们这个有序的世界
Uphold our ordered world.
让它多撑一段时间
Make it last a little longer.
王
My king.
英灵战士
Einherjar.
他们来自英灵殿
They've come from Valhalla.
那就把他们送回去!
And we will send them back!
女巫
Sorceress.
我本可以在你睡梦中将你掳来
I'd have snatched you in your sleep.
我知道
I know.
你也可以杀死与我同床的男人
And you would have killed the man who shares my bed.
为了救他的命 我乖乖地来了
So, to save his life, I come unresisting.
你有问题想问我
You have a question to ask.
问吧
Ask it.
今日一战点燃了全世界
The battle today sets the world ablaze.
引战的火花就是血新娘的长矛
And the Blood-Bride's spear is the spark.
这一战是否会引出 那头巨狼和末日之战?
Does it lead to the wolf? And the last war?
是否会将我儿子送到巨蛇面前? 我想看到我的结局
Does it send my son to the Serpent? I wish to see my saga's end.
为了夺走芙蕾亚女王的力量 你把她变成了囚徒
You made a slave of Lady Freya to take her power.
你为何不去问她?
Why do you not ask her?
我把我的新娘带回来时 她已经没有用处了
My bride was worthless when I brought her home.
她将她的天赋赠给了编织内脏的凡人
She'd given her gift to gut-weaving mortals,
赠给了驱狼而行的森林女巫
to wolf-riding witches of the wood.
母女相传
Passed mother to daughter.
代代如此
Mother to daughter.
如今 她预见未来的能力藏在你身上
And her sight now nests in you.
满足我的要求 赛德科娜
Give me what I seek, Seid-Kona.
我可以让你看到未来
I could show you.
但魔法是有代价的
But magic comes with a cost.
而你的要求 会让我们双方付出沉重的代价
And what you ask will cost us both dearly.
我知道窥探预言的代价
I know the price of prophecy.
我曾将自己倒吊在世界树上
I hanged myself once on the World Tree.
坚持了整整九夜 还用长矛刺伤了自己
Hung there for nights full nine. -With my spear I was wounded.
我将自己献祭了
And offered I was.
献给了奥丁 拿自己献祭自己
To Odin, myself to myself.
我用一只眼换来了瞥见未来的能力
I gave my eye for but a glimpse.
这边
This way.
带我去找她
Take me to her.
我害怕我体内的东西 害怕狼皮之下的本性
I feared what was in me. In my skin.
所以我一直在克制
And held it back.
但是老话说得好
But there is an old saying,
“看见了狼耳…
"Where you see a wolf's ears…
就等狼来吧”
…expect a wolf."
是你煽动了这一切 你至少要告诉我原因吧?
You set all this kindling alight. Will you at least tell me why?
我的一个女儿注定要死
One of my daughters is destined to die,
死在奥丁之子手中
slain by the son of Odin.
除非我先杀死他
Unless I kill him first.
你在保护你的家人
You are protecting your family.
他们用锁链绑走了我的孩子
In chains they took my children.
是我经历的苦难导致了这场大战
All I have lived has led to this.
我做的一切都是为了解救他们
It was all to break their bonds.
你本可以在托尔的睡梦中 割断他的喉咙
You could have cut Thor's throat as he slept.
有托尔的命还不够
I would threaten more than Thor.
诸神之间自相残杀并不稀奇
Gods killing gods would go unnoticed.
那不能改变什么
Nothing would chance to change.
但是一介凡人屠♥杀♥诸神?
But a mortal who made such a massacre?
那简直是天方夜谭
That would beggar belief.
那种疯狂…
That madness…
…将重塑世界
…would remake the world.
满足我的要求 赛德科娜!
Give me what I seek, Seid-Kona!
我说过了 这是要付出代价的!
I told you. It has a cost!
不!
No!
我杀死的这只渡鸦名为“记忆”
This raven I have killed is called Memory…
它就是你的祭品
…and that will be your offering.
你看不到过去了 至高的神 这就是预见未来的代价!
No more looking back, high one. Such is the cost of foresight!
不!
No!
不
No.
你看到的一切从今日开始兑现
What you saw begins today.
你将走向灭亡 失去一切崇拜和爱戴
You will end, un-worshipped and unloved.
我看到过…今日
I saw… this day.
我看到过灭亡
I saw doom.
我想不起来的事情太多了