Now, how do we leave this cursed play?
洛基?
Loki?
桨手们会呼唤奥丁森
The oarsmen will call for the Odinson.
他们将乞求顺风顺水
They'll beg for better winds.
我愿意替你去做这件事
I would do this deed for you.
你可以选择不去 孩子
You have a choice, my child.
必须是我
It must be me.
我的海浪和尾流
My waves and wake.
雷声和你的耶梦加得
The thunder and your Jormungandr.
我们要帮他为诸神黄昏做准备
We ready him for Ragnarök,
那是诸神的末日
the end of all the gods.
托尔的命运将由他的种子决定
Thor's spilled seed will seal his fate.
这是预言和先兆
This is prophecy and portent.
预言说你会死!
You perish in that prophecy!
让我阻止它成真吧!
Let me prevent it!
托尔的死会让我们的家人重获自♥由♥
Thor's fall will free our family.
即便我们献出生命也值得
Even if we die for it.
洛基!
Loki!
伟大的提瓦兹
Great Tiwaz.
是洛基下的毒
It was Loki did the poisoning.
你的仆人知道真♥相♥
Your own servant knows the truth!
听他们解释
Hear them.
小树 你背叛了我们
You have betrayed us, Sapling.
这武器只能杀死某些神吗?
Do these kill only certain gods?
什么神都能杀
Any god will do.
怎么回事?
What is this?
我环绕人世的蛇子
My serpent-child encircles the earth.
以女人的模样去找托尔了
But she went to Thor as a woman.
她迷惑他
She beguiled him,
与他同床
and bedded him.
将他们的命运永远地绑在了一起
And bound their fates forever.
为什么?
Why?
既然你有此计划 你还要西格丽德做什么?
If this was your plan, then why do you need Sigrid?!
洛基 快清醒过来!
Loki, come out of this! Come out of this!
我还需要你!
I still need you!
你们是谁?
Who are you?
我们是来自各个约通王国的
We are giants of frost and mountain,
霜巨人和山巨人!
from every Jötunn kingdom.
我们听说了那个故事
We heard the story.
什么故事?
What story?
你的故事
Yours.
我给他们讲了血新娘西格丽德
I told them of Sigrid Blood-Bride,
格劳玛的女儿西格丽德
Sigrid Glaumar's daughter…
和巨人西格丽德
Sigrid giant.
快走 我们来拖住他们
Go. We will hold them.
约通!
Jötunn!
洛基! 你改变不了过去!
Loki! You can't change it!
是你说我们无法改变过去的
You told me we can't change it.
父亲 看着我
Father, face me. Huh?
我已经被玷污了!
I am marred and marked!
是你把我引向了灭亡!
You led me to doom!
你自己也该死!
And damned yourself!
你明明是万恶之源
You, you are supposed to be the root of all that's wicked,
却无法接受自己?
and you cannot accept yourself?
我只是人类造就的模样!
I am only what men have made me!
你骗了我 是不是?
You lied to me. Didn't you?
你骗了我 让我继续往前走
You lied to me to keep me going.
一切…
Everything…
我所做的一切…
Everything that I have done…
那些都是…
Those choices…
那些都是我自己的选择
Those choices were my own.
没错
Yes.
这也是你自己选的
And this choice was yours.
你必须承受后果
And you must live with it.
我是帮人卸责的野兽
I am a beast of unburdening.
我的存在就是为了帮人替罪
I only exist so men may blame me.
好让每个窃笑的小偷和贪吃鬼
So every grinning thief and glutton,
每个没有整理床铺的男孩
every boy with his bed unmade,
都有一个替罪神
might have a scapegoat god.
埃吉尔!
Egill!
你越过黑色边界 找到我们了
You crossed the Black Border. You found us.
这怎么可能?
How?
多亏我的手
It was my hand.
我依然能感受到你的魔力
I feel your magic in it still.
是它呼唤了我
It called to me.
来吧!
Come on!
你这个蠢男人
You stupid, foolish man.
他说我们可以一起死
He says we all may die together.
你们要放弃我的荣耀吗?
You would give away my glory?
毒药是我哄骗这些笨蛋带来的
The poison was carried by these cunts I cozened,
但苹果来自阿萨神域
but the apples, they came from Asgard.
这一切都是你做的?
You did this?
我只是执行奥丁的命令
On Odin's very orders.
我只是众神之父手中的打火石
I am but a flint the All-father strikes.
我是火和火焰
I am fire and flame.
我是洛基!
I am Loki!
可恶之人
The loathsome.
背负骂名之人
The blamed.
小树 他说的是实话吗?
Does he tell the truth, Sapling?
是的
He does.
阿萨神族是我们共同的仇敌
We all have claims against the Aesir.
我们一起报仇吧
Let us revenge ourselves together.
我们用吐口水的方式交换契约
We trade one spit-pact for another.
然后去阿萨神域与敌人开战
And go to Asgard for war.
Mm.