《诸神末日》
《假如我有一把铁锤》
妹妹 他们可有伤害你?
Do they hurt you, sister?
为何摆出一副要开战的架势?
Why this warlike force?
你想破坏我们的休战协议吗?
Do you seek to break the spit-sworn truce?
你指的是让我们陷入盲目和饥饿 让你们坐享所有崇拜的协议吗?
The truce that's kept us blind and starving while you take all our worship?
阿萨神族早已违约
The Aesir already broke that truce.
托尔侵犯了我们的领地
Thor violated our land.
他将为他的过错赎罪
He will atone for his trespass.
那你们夺走的金苹果呢?
And what of your gilded apples?
我们不会用立约之法 逃避这个贱♥人♥的复仇
We'll make no covenant for this cunt's revenge.
哭泣者这个荡♥妇♥一心想要开战
This Weeping whore comes for hot blood.
而我乐意奉陪
And gladly will I give it.
风暴领主 你应该让你弟弟处理此事
You should let your brother handle this, Stormlord.
本来就是这样 对吧?
That's how it works, is it not?
你负责到处撒尿 而你弟弟负责收拾残局
You piss on the world…and your brother cleans the mess?
我们不接受休战协议 除非拿托尔的命和阿萨神族的王座换
We will not treat unless it be for Thor's death and Asgard's seat.
我不能交出自己的族人
I cannot offer up our own.
只有奥丁有权那么做
Only Odin could.
但他不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的长子
And he'll not sell his eldest son.
那你就选择了流血和哀嚎
Then you have chosen blood and wailing.
你告诉过我 我会死在阿萨神域
You once told me I would die in Asgard.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
只要我有对策就没事
Not if I can help it.
战士们!
Warriors!
牛羊会死 亲属也会死
Cattle die and kinsmen die.
我们终将化作一捧土或一堆灰!
We end in dirt or fire!
但是承载着荣誉的盛名
But a good name, with honor gained,
会让我们的荣耀永存!
that glory lives forever!
注意安全
Be safe.
沃尔松格!
Völsung!
哭泣者 你在哪里? 你这个女人尽管来找我开战啊!
Where are you, Weeping? I want your woman's war!
巨人造就之物…
What's giant built…
必可被巨人击碎
…can be giant broken.
现在只要等待就好
Now we wait.
最初 奥丁梦到了自己的未来
In the dawn-days, Odin dreamed his future.
仿佛是透过迷雾看到的
Foreseen as if through fog.
而你 我的狼子 让那个老独眼忧心忡忡
And you, my wolf-son, did worry old One-Eye.
他也梦到了托尔之死
So too he dreamed the death of Thor.
他被一条巨大的海蛇索了命
Claimed by a great sea serpent.
哥哥 姐姐 你们会死在这场战斗中
Brother, sister, you die in that battle.
然后坠入冰冷的赫尔
Find Hel your cold companion.
这些预言不会成真
These portents will not come to pass.
我一定会让西格丽德杀死托尔
I'll see to it that Sigrid kills Thor.
她沾血的长矛会让你们摆脱宿命
Her bloodied spear will spare you your fate.
而我将砍下奥丁那颗长满银发的头颅
And Odin's silvered head will I sever.
今日 阿萨神域浸染的鲜血够多了
Asgard's field is fed for the day.
将死者烧掉或埋葬吧
Let the dead be burned or buried.
女武神 将你们的珍宝带往英灵殿!
Valkyries, bear your jewels to Valhalla.
若我死了…
If I fall…
把我抱在怀里
take me in your arms.
带我去见我的儿子们
Bring me to my boys.
父亲支持我们吗?
Has our father favored us?
高高在上的他可有称赞我们?
Heaped praise from on high?
万神之父不想被打扰
The All-father's asked to be alone.
派人去叫桑德罗迪伽来 我要和她一同享乐
Send for Sandraudiga, so I might sport with her.
看来我的丈夫还在
I see I have my husband still.
我空洞的妻子说什么 我都不想听
I will not hear from my hollow wife.
你这堆瘫软的烂泥败了我的兴致
I withered in your motionless mound.
可我的新妃长了一个紧致的阴♥户♥
My new consort has a cock-breaking cunt.
有数不清的女人供你追求
Of all the women you could woo,
你偏偏选了失败女神做情妇
you make Defeat your mistress.
你不知道原因 但我知道
You know it not… but I know why.
你心中有向往
You long for it.
向往失败、死亡
To lose. To die.
我希望哭泣者能让你如愿
I hope the Weeping grants your wish.
让我成为寡妇
And makes a widow of me.
…乌尔弗体内的神之血
…gods' own blood in Ulfr.
铁和金子 用不完的铁
Iron and gold, and iron.
铁呼喊着“英灵殿”
The iron calls and screams, "Valhalla,"
然后是源源不断的金子
and it's gold and gold
还有垂死的金子
and dying gold and dying gold.
垂死的金子
And dying gold.
垂死的金子
Dying gold.
我能进来吗?
May I come in?
这里随时欢迎你
You are always welcome.
我不知道该如何开口 我们现在的关系不一样了
I do not know how to begin. It's different between us now.
如果你想忘记昨晚的事 那也没关系
If you wish to forget last night, there is no offense.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
我想感谢你们
I want to thank you.
我看清了自己 我不只是路遇的女仆
I see myself now. I am not just the crossroads maid.
我根本不是女仆
I'm no maid at all.
我是盐、火焰和需求
I am salt and flames and need.
我愿意一次又一次地为你们服务
And I would serve you both again and again… and again.
先别人一步认识你 是我们的荣幸 席拉
We are honored to know you first, Thyra.
如果你们今天尚存体力
If the day has not bested you,
随时可以来找我
you know where to find me.
你真的没料到她还想要吗?
Are you so surprised she wants more?
你不嫉妒她?
You're not jealous?
当时我也在场
I was there too.
而且我一直期待着你纳妾
And I've always expected you to take a concubine.
若我真心想要
I would have.
也不会等到今天
If I had wanted one.
你昨晚就想要
You wanted one last night.
不 我想和你分享她
No. I wanted us to take her.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
等我们完成复仇 等我们活下来之后
When we are done with this, when we have lived through it,
我一定娶你为妻 西格丽德
I am going to marry you, Sigrid.
我会讲述那个故事 从此 我们两人长相厮守
And I will tell the story, and we will be together.
共同进退
In all things.
长相厮守 共同进退
Together. In all things.
你的男人呢?
What of your man?
我们为什么要丢下他?
Why are we leaving him behind?
我想让他活下去
I want him to survive this.
如果他不去 至少还有活命的机会
At least this way, he has a chance.
我看到你了 埃吉尔
I saw you, Egill,
但我不知道你会怎么想
but I did not know how you'd feel.
睡吧 亲爱的
Sleep, my love.
瓦尼尔发出呼唤
The Vanir call
世界树必作应答
and the World Tree answers.
少说话、多杀敌怎么样?
What say we stop talking and start killing?
尊敬的女王
Great lady.
我永远都是您的仆人
I am your servant, always.
正如我的母亲和她的母亲一样
As was my mother, and hers.
我的女儿 侍奉神的占卜师
Daughter of mine. Divining and divine.
提瓦兹向你问好
Tiwaz sends you his love.
阿萨神域四分五裂时 我会把好消息告诉提瓦兹
I'll give Tiwaz my tidings when Asgard's torn asunder.
来吧
Come.
席拉 怎么回事?
Thyra, what is it?
西格丽德不见了
Sigrid's gone.
奥莱…赛德科娜 她…
Aile-- The Seid-Kona, she-- she's--
他们去杀托尔了
They've gone for Thor.
那是你们的敌人和失败女神 翻云覆雨的地方
It's there your foe fucks Failure herself.
谁都不会注意到你们
None will notice you.
我只能送你们到这里
And here do our paths part.
我也要走了
I leave now as well.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
为什么?
Why?
因为命运使然
I go because it happens.
希望我还能见到你
I hope to see you again.
活生生的你