There's so much I cannot remember.
奥莱!
Aile!
埃吉尔
Egill.
我看到的预言…只到今天
This is as far as I… saw.
本该是我的
I was the one.
你明明说过要死的人是我
You said I was to die.
而不是你
Not you.
从来都不是你
Never you.
我早就认识你 对不对?
I have known you. Haven't I?
你叫埃吉尔
You are called Egill.
单手埃吉尔
Egill One-Hand.
奥莱
Aile.
哭泣者…
Weeping…
我把你的野猪拖过来了
Here is your wild boar.
看看你带来了多少毁灭
See the ruin you have wrought.
在今日结束之前
Before this day is done,
我将用你的鲜血染红我的长矛
I will redden my spear with you.
你居然与那个满口谎言的神结盟
You align yourself with the liar god.
与背叛我的神沆瀣一气
In bed with my betrayer.
你对他的信任将你耍得团团转
Your faith… has made a fool of you.
在我伤了你之后 你还是来找我了
You came for me. After everything.
没有“之后”
There is no after.
我们之间不讲“之后”
Not with us.
快去复仇吧
Now take your revenge.
就连洛基都不屑于这么做
Even Loki fights for more than that.
他是为了生者而战
He does this for the living.
而我却是为了死者
I do it for the dead.
这两种理由都可以要托尔的命
Thor can die for both.
不!
No! No!
西格丽德…
Sigrid…
不要难过
Do not mourn.
我要去一个房♥顶滴落蜂蜜酒的地方
I go to a place where mead rains from the ceiling beams.
在那里 人人都能尽情痛饮
And every belly is full.
你得给我留个喝酒的位置 与我并肩作战的好姐妹
You must save me a seat at the beer bench, my shield sister.
上来! 我带你们回去!
Come! I will bear you back!
她这是怎么了?
What happened to her?
她能看到我 但她…
She sees me, but she's…
她已经是新的女神了
She's a new goddess now.
她拥有我预见未来的能力 和奥丁的记忆
With my foresight and Odin's Memory.
她是瓦尼尔和阿萨神族的结合体
A union of Vanir and Aesir.
如果别无他法 我们可以重新开始
We will start again, if we must.
她在这里
She's here.
她在这里
She's here.
你们愣着干什么?
What are you doing?
你们必须带走她
You have to claim her.
她是战死的!
She was battle-slain!
这是她的权利! 你们必须带走她!
It's hers by right! You have to take her!
你们…
You, uh… You…
你们必须带走她
You have to take her.
求求你们
Please.
求求你们
Please.
求求你们
Please.
不
No.
不
No.
你别过来
No, not you.
你别过来!
Not you!
她的武器被诅咒了 她无法升♥天♥
Her weapon was cursed and keeps her from heaven.
鹿角会有自己的结局
Antler will have its own outcome.
赫沃的儿子们在英灵殿
Hervor's sons are in Valhalla.
她想和家人团聚
She wanted to mend her family.
英灵殿并非对英雄的奖赏
Valhalla is not some hero's reward.
奥丁会将英灵变为士兵
Odin takes souls as soldiers.
用强大的军队填满他的矛林
To fill his spear forest with a mighty force.
为她复仇吧
Perform her corpse-help.
合上她的眼睛
Close her eyes.
让你的朋友开启下一段旅程
Let your friend fare forth.
她不必再侍奉忘恩负义的神了
She'll serve ungrateful gods no longer.
赫沃将在赫尔获得自♥由♥
In Hel, Hervor will be free.
奥丁是战争的化身
Odin is war.
也是智慧的化身
But also wisdom.
他会希望她死吗?
Would he wish her dead?
如果他愿意离开高塔 可以亲自来告诉我
He could tell me himself, if he would leave his tower.
她没有任何荣誉可言
No honor hangs upon her head,
除非你让她战死沙场
unless you make her a martyr.
你向来不会撒谎 我相信你
You speak truth, and I shall trust it.
桑德罗迪伽
Sandraudiga,
出来吧
I summon thee.
你本想杀我
You sought my death.
最后不得不放弃
And found surrender.
如果你愿意和解
If you show me a shield of white,
整个阿萨神域都会接受你的归顺
all of Asgard will accept your submission.
我可以带你从熟悉的老路回家
I'll bear you home on the beaten track.
你也可以跟我走回家
But you can walk home with me.
协议只有一个条件
The accord has only one condition.
你必须告诉我你的真名
Your true name you must tell me.
我以为我只是来复仇的
I thought I came for revenge alone.
但我现在有了新的目标
But I want more.
我想要一个没有你们的世界
I want a world free of your kind,
一个更美好的未来
a better future,
哪怕我见不到也无所谓
even if I never see it.
你问我叫什么名字
You ask my name…
我有很多名字
I have been many things.
我是哭泣者和血新娘
I am The Weeping and Blood-Bride.
我是鹿角的主人和海尼尔的终结者
I am Antler's owner and Hoenir's killer.
我是格劳玛国王的女儿
I am the daughter of King Glaumar.
我是敞开之手仅存的巨人
I am the last of the giants of the Open Hand.
在我结婚那天
On my wedding day,
你屠♥杀♥了我那些愿意和解的家人!
you massacred my family while they held aloft white shields!
现在你要我投降?
You offer surrender?!
这便是我的回答!
Here is my answer!
我叫西格丽德
I am called Sigrid.
我不惧诸神!
And I fear no gods!
为了留她一命 你居然骗我?
You lied to me, so she might live?
不
No.
霍德尔 快来! 帮我救救他!
Hither come, Hödr! And help me with him!
是槲寄生害死了他!
'Twas mistletoe that martyred him!
芙蕾亚带他去哪了? 托尔在哪里?
Where did Freya take him?! Where is Thor?
她带他去了神圣的英灵殿
To hallowed Valhalla she took him.
但这对你而言是个好消息 血新娘
But that bodes well for you, Blood-Bride.
你还有机会杀他
You've one more go at goring him.
为了攻破阿萨神域 你毁掉了整个世界
To broach Asgard, you burned the world.
飞升英灵殿对你而言不在话下
Valhalla can be earned with ease.
你只要死在战场上就够了
You have only to fall on the field of battle.
西格丽德
Sigrid.
西格丽德!
Sigrid!
活在传说里吧 小巨人
Live in legend, little giant.
西格丽德!
Sigrid. Si-- Sigrid!
西格丽德!
Sigrid!
西格丽德!
Sigrid!
好! 你喝得够多了
You've drunk enough.
是的 终于逮到你了
I have you now.
下一个是谁?
Who's next?
你湿了 女人
You are wet, woman.
他们早就知道你的身份 却不告诉我
They knew of you, but none told me.
他们打着保护我的旗号♥将我蒙在鼓里
They wet-nursed me against my will.
我们一直被别人的情绪和念头
We've been toyed with and tossed about
玩弄和摆布
by the winds and whims of others.
但如今 我们要在同一个地方生活了
But now, we haunt the very same hearth.
这便开始了…
And so begins…
《西格丽德之歌♥》
the Song of Sigrid.
Hmm.