剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表
爱抱怨
and very grumpy.
还...
And...
活在自己的世界里 自私自利了很久
all in my own little, selfish little space for a long time,
我知道的
so I get it.
但我想要让你知道
But I want you to know that...
这一切是真的
this is real.
这些改变都是真的 好吗
This change is real for me. Okay?
还有...
And...
我买♥♥了这个 是有点傻
I bought this thing. It's a little stupid,
但听我说
- It's...- but just hear me out.
x7f
我想要你知道...
I want you to know I...
我非常的爱你
I love you so much,
我非常爱我们的家
and I love our family so much.
我知道我把这一切都当作是理所应当
And I know I took all of that for granted,
那都结束了
I know, but that's over.
我再也不会那样了
I will never do that again.
但 也许我会吧
Or maybe... maybe I will,
我会尽力的
but I'm gonna try my ass off.
我会尽我所能做一个最好的爸爸和丈夫
I will be the best dad and the best husband that I can possibly be.
当我需要你支持我
But I need you to come to me.
还有...
And...
我希望你再次
I want you to marry me.
嫁给我
Again.
拜托
Please.
厉害 厉害
That's good. That's good.
你要把屌♥放进去啊
You gonna put your dick in there?
只放蛋而已
Just my balls.
我懂 还不因为她的血盆大阴
I know, 'cause of her fiery cauldron of a vagina.
-我该走了 -等等
- I gotta go.- Wait!
-再等一下 -干嘛
- One more second. - Yes?
你怎么搞的
What is your deal?
啊?
Huh?
我是说你不喜欢罗盘吗
I mean, you didn't like the compass?
罗盘 我喜欢啊
The compass? I love the compass.
-很棒啊 -够了
- It's great.- Come on.
你仅仅说了声谢谢然后就想把它扔了
You barely said thank you and then you tried to ditch it.
额 我说了两次谢谢哦
Um, I said thank you twice,
然后我们得去法国区
and then we were going to the French Quarter,
它又差不多有400磅这么重
And it weighs like 400 pounds...
对 你知道为什么它有400磅这么重吗
Yeah, you know why it weighs 400 pounds?
因为它他妈是个真古董
'Cause it's a real fucking antique, that's why.
好吧 我又没让你帮我买♥♥这么点部分的船下来
Okay. Well, I didn't ask you to buy me a piece of a ship.
这他妈不是点部分的船 你♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥啊
It's not just a piece of a ship, you fucking idiot!
这是个货真价实的罗盘
It's a fucking real compass.
价值四千二
It cost $4,200.
我...啥
I... What?
你干嘛...
Why would you...
太疯了 你干嘛要这样
That's crazy. Why would you do that?
太贵了
That's a lot of money.
哇 你来真的?
Wow. Okay, really?
我..
I mean...
我是想要...
I... I wanted to do something...
咱们两个关系很奇怪 我是想...
Things have been really weird between us. I wanted to...
我想...
I wanted...
过了这么久 我想你了
I missed you, and it was a long time,
我也意识到你是我最好的朋友
and I realized that you're my best friend.
好吧
Okay.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything.
得了
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
这...
Well, it's not...
待在你什么对我来说可不是件简单的事
It's not that easy for me to be around you.
为什么啊
Why?
你...
- Are you...
你要我把事挑明吗
Are you gonna make me say this?
你有女朋友啦
You have a girl.
我能就不能...
I mean, can't we just...
我们就不能回到之前的样子嘛
Can't we just get back to normal?
你...你都伤了我的心了
You... You... You broke my heart.
当我应该谢谢你
But I should be thanking you
因为这是我遇到过最好的事情
because it's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
这是我人生道路上的一个转折点
You know, it was just a critical part of the journey.
我的工作 还有遇到Christy
And this job, I mean, meeting Christy,
我现在活得有多么自在
how comfortable I feel in my own skin right now.
这一切...
It's just...
我真都该好好感谢你
I mean, I have you to thank for all of this.
所以...
So...
真真的...
sincerely, really,
谢谢你
thank you.
♪ I think you'll understand ♪
♪ The way I feel can't be helped ♪
♪ You owe them nothing ♪
♪ It's time to walk away ♪
♪ And leave this behind ♪
♪ Let go ♪
♪ I will treat you better ♪
♪ I will treat you better ♪
♪ I will treat you better ♪
♪ I'll treat you better ♪
♪ Hold ♪
♪ On ♪
♪ Hold ♪
♪ On ♪
剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表