剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表
That's okay, I got it.
我行的
I got it.
不好意思啦
Okay, sorry.
好吧 随你们吧
All right, suit yourselves.
你要拿着它吗
So, you're gonna carry that?
对啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
哥们 我还没机会和你说...
So, dude, I haven't had a chance to talk about...
-什么 -就是...
- What?- The...
-加州首府之旅啊 -噢
- The Sacramento adventure.- Oh!
对 都怪我的手♥机♥闹毛病
Yeah. My stupid-ass phone, man.
要是能和你好好聊聊就好了
It would have been nice to have had a check-in with you.
我们连晚上都要赶工
Oh, I know. We were shooting nights,
我的时间表都排满了 所以...
and my schedule flip-flops, so I just...
对不起
You know. Sorry.
总之
Anyway.
我绝对的低估了我的车去加州
I severely underestimated the amount of electric juice my car needed
要用多少电
to get to Sacramento.
所以车在荒漠里熄火了
So, I broke down in the desert.
但不要紧 我有捆绳子还有一点电
But it was fine. I got,like, a tow, and a charge,
天亮的时候我终于走出了荒漠
and I finally made it there in the morning,
把所以东西都扔在了那里
and I just laid it all out there, like you said.
真厉害
That's great, man.
那只是好的程度 不是厉害
It was good. It wasn't great.
并没有我想象的那么刺♥激♥
It didn't kill like I wanted it to.
我觉得她还是有点犹豫 我也不怪她
And I... I think she was a little hesitant,which... I guess I don't blame her.
因为毕竟是我自己自暴自弃这么久
Because... Look, I've been dragging ass for a long time,
然现在我对她的态度180度大便
and then I pull this one-eighty on her,
我想她大概一时接受不了
and I think she feels like it might not be, like, the real thing. You know?
那你觉得呢
How do you feel?
兄弟 我他妈感觉好极了
Dude, I feel fucking awesome.
我尽力了一次蜕变
I have, like, undergone a change,
我想让她也体会到这一切都是真的
and I want her to know that it's real.
但她却有点抗拒我
But she's like, resistant, a little bit.
所以我在这个周末有个计划
So, I just, like... I got something planned this weekend
会让情况大大的变好
that's gonna, like, take it up a notch, so...
准备了什么阴谋
Go something up your sleeve?
我就是准备了个阴谋
I got a little something tucked up in the sleeve.
还就要这么使出来了
I'm gonna whoop... pull it out.
真厉害
I love that!
好极了
That's great.
能见到你真好
It's good to see you.
对兄弟
Yeah, dude.
干杯各位
Let's go! Down the hatch, everyone!
这叫什么
Mmm. What do they call it?
这叫鳄鱼尿
It's called "alligator piss."
对 应该很好喝
Yeah, it's supposed to be really tasty.
你
You!
你
You!
来这儿 来这儿
Come in here! Come in here!
♪ 'Ho, who is you playin' wit?
Back that azz up ♪
♪ Pass it up good, won't
you back that azz up? ♪
♪ You'se a fine motherfucker,
won't you back that azz up ♪
♪ Call me Big Daddy when
you back that azz up ♪
♪ Back that azz up, back that azz up ♪
有请下一位
All right, coming up next,
想和我唱歌♥吗
Wanna sing one with me?
当然
Sure.
你还好吗
How you doing?
挺好
I'm okay.
我们走走吧 来
Let's take a walk. Come on.
-真的 -对
- Really?- Yeah.
要告诉他们我们走了吗
Should we tell them where we're going?
那还要短♥信♥干嘛
Eh, that's what texting is for.
♪ Nobody, nobody ♪
♪ Nobody cares for me ♪
有请 Tina和Larry
All right, Tina and Larry.
是我们哦
That's us!
你能去把他从洗手间叫出来吗
Can you go get him out of the bathroom?
我跟踪他进过洗手间 我再也不想第二次了
I've followed him into a bathroom before.I'm not doing that again.
拜托 他可没在洗手间里就干上了
Please, come on. It's not like he's having sex in there.
-最后叫一遍-不要
- Last call!- No.
好吧
Okay!
麻烦你直接开始把
Uh, can you just start, please?
好吧
All right, darlin'.
加油
Go, girl.
‘爱是如此脆弱吗’
♪ Is love so fragile ♪
‘心是如此空洞吗’
♪ And the heart so hollow ♪
去叫Larry啊
Go get Larry.
不 我不要进去
No, I'm not going in there.
为什么 他是在拉屎还是干嘛
Why? 'Cause he's pooping or something?
对 他在扔球呢
Yeah, he's dropping a deuce.
‘你说我是脆弱’
♪ You say I'm fragile ♪
‘我努力改变’
♪ I'm trying not to be ♪
‘我只为寻求一人’
♪ I search only for someone ♪
‘那谁他妈去了厕所’ Larry
♪ Who's in the fucking bathroom ♪ Larry!
你该上去啊
You should go up there.
-什么 不要 -去啊
- What? No.- Go.
额 才不要呢
Uh-uh, that ain't happening.
你要她把对唱给包了
She's gonna do both parts?
她能搞定的
She can handle it.
别闹了 去陪她
Don't be weird. Go sing with her.
好吧
Yeah. I...
嘿 咱们终于逮着个活的了 朋友们
Yay! We've finally got a live one, folks.
‘你落在月光之中’
♪ You in the moonlight ♪
‘睡眼惺忪’
♪ With your sleepy eyes ♪
‘你怎么爱上我这般的男人’
♪ Could you ever love a man like me? ♪
‘你说得对’
♪ And you were right ♪
‘当我踏入你的房♥间’
♪ When I walked into your house ♪
‘我只知道我不想离开’
♪ I knew I didn't want to leave ♪
‘永远的爱人’
x7f♪ Lovers forever ♪
x7f
‘面面相视’
♪ Face to face ♪
哝 你要的
All right, you asked for it.
享用吧
Enjoy.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好吧
- Yeah.- Okay.
这边走
Um, this way.
-好的呀 -好
- Love it.- Great.
‘永远的爱人’
- ♪ Lovers forever ♪
- ♪ Lovers forever ♪
‘面面相视’
- ♪ Face to face ♪
‘不论天涯海角’
- ♪ My city or mountains ♪
‘留下吧 在我身边’
- ♪ Stay with me stay ♪
‘我需要你来爱我’
- ♪ I need you to love me ♪
‘今日 我需要你’
- ♪ I need you today ♪
‘把你的皮衣留下’
♪ Give to me your leather ♪
‘从我的裙摆那儿去拿’
♪ Take from me my lace ♪
你们都檫出火花了你们一定能成
I think these two gonna make it.Y'all got something special.
不不不
No! No, no, no.
我们不是一对
We're not together.
我们两个没有可能
Neither of us have any chance of making it.
那是我的女朋友 我的女朋友
There's my girl! There's my girl.
谢谢
Thank you!
怎么了
What?
我很确定我现在不是在做梦
I'm pretty sure this is real.
好吧
Okay.
我能感觉到...
I can feel that...
你懂的
You know,
你还不知道我现在在做什么
you're not sure what's happening with me right now.
听好
And look,
咱们两个的关系这几年都不好
things have been hard for a couple of years,
我很浮躁
and I've been very fussy
剧集 | 患难与共(2015) | 导航列表