希望没坏
Hopefully they're still working.
太好了 都还能用
Yeah, they're still working, which is great.
好消息是
And the good news is,
我们拍到了猫科动物
we've captured cats.
还不少
Loads of 'em.
从小巧的纹猫
From tiny marbled ones,
到更大的金猫
to much larger golden cats.
甚至还有黑豹
And even... a panther.
但我们要找的是老虎
But we still need tigers.
什么?
Oh, what?
不会吧!
Oh, no way!
我要疯了 兄弟 这... 我简直...
That's nuts, mate. That is... I can't even...
我得赶快告诉大家
I've got to get back to tell the others.
天呐!
Oh, my God!
可他们还在几千米外的
But they're miles away,
国家公园边界外
and still outside the national park boundary.
六 七 八 九
Six, seven, eight, nine,
十个捕兽夹
ten snares.
十个夹子 十只虎
Ten snares, ten tigers.
眼前这堆铁器就能灭掉
That's ten percent of the Malayan tigers wiped out
马来亚虎种群的十分之一
in this bunch of metal right here.
但这个关键证据证明
But it's crucial evidence that proves
这片区域需要增派打击偷猎的护林员
this area needs more anti-poaching rangers.
关键就在这些护林员 他们通常不会来这里巡逻
It's all about these rangers. They don't normally patrol this forest here.
只在大汉山国家公园巡逻
They patrol in Taman Negara.
老实说 我们在这里的收获
So, effectively, what we've got here
能够指导他们如何保护森林
is a blueprint on how to protect and conserve a forest.
他们是前线的英雄
They are the heroes in the front line.
但我们仍然要证明他们有多优秀
But we still need to prove what a great job they're doing
从而为在公园外增加保护措施
to make the best case for extending the protection
提供最佳范例
outside of the park.
只有一个办法
And there's only one way to do that.
我好紧张 就好像在等考试成绩
I feel so nervous. It feels like we're getting our exam results.
我不敢相信自己的眼睛 - 好吧
I didn't believe what I saw. - Okay.
他们知道我有好东西要给他们看
The boys know I've got something good to show 'em.
瞧他多大只啊!
Look at the size of him!
它自信 优雅...
Look at the confidence, the elegance...
天呐!
No way!
好漂亮啊 - 天呐
Look how beautiful that is. - Oh, gosh.
我们总共拍到了10只
In total, we've managed to get ten new tigers
从未被记录的老虎
never filmed before.
不过还有更炸的
But it gets even better.
是虎妈和幼崽
There's our mother and cubs.
快看! - 对
Look at that! - Yeah.
两只漂亮的小老虎 - 这真是个巨大的惊喜!
Two beautiful little cubs. - This is a true surprise, man!
太好了 一下子三只! - 三只了
There we go. Number three! - Number three now.
太棒了
That's so cool.
真漂亮 - 天呐!
It's just beautiful. - Oh, man!
它是新一代虎群的曙光
The start of a new generation of tigers.
整片森林的未来
It is the future of this forest.
我们证明了老虎在繁衍
We've proved there are new tigers being born.
但若它们走出公园
But the population can't grow
踩进偷猎者的捕兽夹
if they're walking out of the park...
族群数量就不会上涨
and straight into poachers' snares.
我的同伴在收拾营地和回收所有摄像机时
So while the boys finish packing up camp and collecting all the cameras,
我先走一步了
I've gone ahead.
要去见个
Because I've got a date...
大人物
with royalty.
您好 我是来拜访殿下的
Hello. I'm here to see His Royal Highness.
好的 你是王子的朋友? - 对
Oh, okay. You're a friend of the prince? - Yes.
好 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you. Cheers.
我争取到了
I've managed to get a meeting
与彭亨州王储会面的机会
with a man who could help expand the protected area.
他能推动扩大保护区范围
The Crown Prince of Pahang.
他刚签署了《皇家虎类保护区》文件
He's already established a new Royal Tiger Reserve on paper...
皇家虎类保护区
但如果我们能提供新证据
but if we can provide fresh evidence
就能帮助他说服政♥府♥
it will help him convince the government
增派巡护队
to provide more ranger patrols.
但他太忙了
But he's so busy,
我只有几分钟来说服他
I've only got a few minutes for the ultimate elevator pitch.
从空中看
When you see it from the helicopter,
这片森林广袤无垠
it's just so vast and so huge.
让你感觉要保护它
It makes you really think how difficult it actually is
非常难 - 没错
to protect it. - Exactly.
小时候
Ever since I was a kid,
我的母后第一次带我去大汉山国家公园
when my mum first time brought me to Taman Negara,
我就说:“我要守护这片丛林”
I said to her, "I want to protect the jungle."
我们几度深入
We did a couple of trips
大汉山国家公园外♥围♥的森林
round to the forest on the periphery of Taman Negara.
发现了这些
And we found quite a few of these.
捕虎夹
Tiger snares.
我在一个区域就清除了大概15个夹子
In one area, I cleared maybe 15 snares.
看到这个 我很愤怒
I am furious to see this.
这个不应该出现在丛林里
This shouldn't be found in the jungles.
但好消息是
But interestingly, on a more positive note...
在国家公园外
just outside the national park,
我们发现了四只
we found... four separate individuals
没有登记在数据库里的老虎
that are new to the database.
很明显 老虎的活动范围 早已超出公园边界
You know, clearly the tigers are roaming further than the national park.
如果还有新的老虎
If we have more new tigers,
我绝不能让它们葬送在这些捕兽夹里
I can't afford for them to fall into one of these snares.
对我来说 这是黄金准则
For me, this is... this is gold standard
我可以将其展示给政♥府♥和民众
for me to show to the government and the people.
只要能帮助你保护这片丛林 和扩大保护区范围就行
Anything that can help you with protecting this and extending the boundary.
虎是丛林之王
Because the tiger is the king of the jungle,
我们必须保护它
and we must protect the king of the jungle.
没错
Right.
自♥拍♥摄完这部影片以来 王储与皇家虎类保护区
已承诺新增60名打击偷猎的护林员
我们镜头里的所有动物都会更加安全
包括丛林之王
下一站...
Next time...
蒙古
Mongolia...
我想开空调 可惜这儿电都没有
I'd say to stick on your AC, but you don't have any.
寻找世界最稀有的熊...
...searching for the world's rarest bears.
你肯定不会相信的
You will not believe this.
深入人迹罕至的地方
In a place few people have ever set foot.
天呐! - 这是一场挑战...
Imagine! - And a challenge...
我这辈子没这么孤独过
I've never felt this lonely.
推动我们挑战极限
...that will push us to breaking point.
我们颗粒无收
We didn't get anything.
这次我绝不能失败
I really don't want to fail on this.