So I've just got the old machete. I'm gonna clear this area.
我的耳朵已经被蚂蚁咬了
I've already been bitten by an ant on the ear.
我不知道它是怎么爬到我的耳朵上的
I don't know how it got up on my ear.
没事儿 这在丛林里不算啥
Yeah, it's all good in the jungle.
第二天
把黄色袋子换成黑色的
Change the yellow bags out for black bags.
德克 在你右脚边的那个黑色袋子 - 这个吗?
That black bag at your right foot, Dec. - This one?
把那个食物袋拿过来
Take that food bag over there.
这块的河流变得更窄更浅了
The river from here gets much narrower and much shallower.
所以我们需要把所有工具 都放到这些加拿大独木舟中
So we need to decant all of our kit into these Canadian canoes.
这会是趟刺♥激♥的旅程
This is gonna be some ride!
等到了第一段急流就有意思了
What's gonna be interesting is when we get to the first set of rapids,
这些船可沉得很
'cause these boats are heavy.
只要有点水进来了 我们就会下沉
As soon as it catches a little bit of water, then we're sinking.
好重啊
Heavy, very heavy.
还好吗?
We good?
嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
他觉得我们没事 太好了
He thinks we're okay. That's good.
现在到水流湍急的地方了
It's getting rapidy now!
感觉好危险啊
This feels so precarious.
十艘独木舟
Ten canoes...
快走!
Go, go, go, go!
一只30人的队伍
...a team of 30 people...
我们所有的拍摄设备
and all our filming equipment
都正在激流中逆向漂流
heading the wrong way up river rapids.
还能出什么错呢?
What could possibly go wrong?
就这样 准备好绳子
That's right, get the rope ready.
哇哦 糟糕!
Oh, shit!
德克! - 德克 你还好吗?
Dec! Dec! - Dec, you all right?
差点发生事故了
That could be a disaster.
抬起来!
Lift it!
对
Yeah.
就这样 - 你还好吗?
This. Yeah. - You good?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
这个湿透了
That is drenched.
糟透了
This will be horrible.
希望这个防水的箱子有用
We have to hope the waterproof boxes do their job.
我带的是佩利防水箱 看起来还是干的
I've got a Peli case. It looks dry.
发动机没事吧? - 发动机进水了吗?
Is the engine all good? - Is the engine flooded?
没事
Okay, yeah, okay.
这段河和之前的不一样了
This stretch of river is different from before.
更浅
Even shallower.
更急
Even faster.
但现在距离目的地不远了
But it's not far now.
下雨了!
Here comes the rain!
在历时两天 行进32千米激流后...
After two days of battling up 20 miles of white water...
我们终于到达了大本营
we finally make it to our base camp.
说真的 我已经浑身湿透了
Well, I mean, I literally can't get any wetter.
但我们终于到了 瞧这个景色
But here we are. Look at this view!
快看! - 漂亮极了
Look at that! - That is absolutely stunning.
我们在300多米高的石灰岩绝壁下扎营
We are camping out at the base of 1,000 feet of towering limestone.
这座巨岩就是大汉山国家公园的核心
This huge rock is the heart of Taman Negara.
要我说 这绝对是世界级的自然奇观了 你们说呢?
Well, I think this is one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, isn't it?
你们看!
Look at it!
等身上干点儿了 我非得再来好好看看
I can't wait to see that when I'm not so damp. Yeah.
兄弟们 这场雨是件好事
You know what, guys? The rain is a blessing.
至少我今晚不用洗澡了
At least I won't have to shower tonight, eh?
这个人迹罕至的地方 有很多未被探索过的洞穴和山谷
This untouched area is packed with unexplored caves and valleys.
应该非常适合老虎生活
And it should be perfect tiger territory.
但首先 我们必须找个安全的地方搭帐篷
But first, we have to find a safe place to set up camp.
我不担心这里的老虎
You know, I'm not worried about tigers here,
反而有点担心大象
but I am slightly worried about elephants.
尽管我想看大象
As much as I'd love to see an elephant,
但我也不想近距离接触
I wouldn't want to get too close to one, you know?
他们会经过这里 - 真的吗?
They come through here. - Oh, really?
对 后面有条小路
Yeah, there's a trail through the back there.
哇喔 你想和我换一下吗?
Oh, wow. Do you want to swap places with me?
你怎么... 我们得出去 对吧?
What do you...? Do we get out? We've got to get out, right?
对 但有个战略 不要跑
Yeah, but strategically, not just running.
你一跑 就可能会有麻烦
Because when you run, you're asking for it.
是吗? - 绝对的
Yeah? - Yeah, definitely.
我们今晚要试一下吗?
Shall we do a test run tonight?
当然 我想试一下
Yeah, I'd love to do one of those.
你保准能看见德克 凌晨三点穿着裤衩到处跑
You'll see Dec running about in his boxer shorts at three o'clock in the morning!
我应该不会穿着短裤睡觉
I don't think I'm gonna be sleeping in my boxer shorts.
太热了
It's too hot.
这只虫子已经在我身上好一会儿了
So this one has been on me for a little while.
这是只小水蛭
That is a tiny leech.
但我有秘密武器
But I've got a secret weapon.
每次探险 我都会带 单一麦芽苏格兰威士忌
When I'm on expedition, I bring fine Scottish single malt whiskey.
呃 纯粹当药用
Purely medicinal.
看看这有没有用吧
So if I just... see if this works.
蘸了点酒在手指上
I've just dipped my finger in it.
快看
Look at that.
它不喜欢威士忌
He doesn't like the whiskey.
算了 弹走它吧
Anyway, flick him off out there.
身上终于快干了
I'm just finally getting dried.
今天我的脚可遭了大罪
My feet have taken a bit of a beating today.
泡得发白 还有几处破皮
Really wet. Got, like, bit of open wounds.
阿尔多跟我说过这叫什么 不算腐蹄病
Aldo did tell me what it's called. It's not quite foot rot,
但也差不多了
but, um... it's on its way.
在丛林里需要照顾好脚
You really need to look after your feet in the jungle.
需要一点爱
Need a bit of love.
最好不要裸♥露♥身体
Last thing to do is get naked.
第三天
现在就是丛林里的早晨 最糟糕的时刻
So this is morning in the jungle. And this is the worst part about it.
在这儿 你只有两套衣服
When you're in the jungle, you've got two sets of clothes.
一套干的 晚上睡觉穿
One is dry for the evenings when you're in your bed,
一套湿的
and one is wet.
早上起床后 就得把湿的衣服穿上
Then in the morning, you get up and put your wet kit on.
好冷啊 真难受
It's just that cold. It's just so horrible.
但是不得不♥穿♥上
But you've just got to get it done.
裤子还行 但上衣我不想穿
I'm all right with the trousers, it's the top I hate.
还有内♥裤♥ 不过今天我犒赏自己换了条干的
And the boxers. But I put on dry boxers. I thought I'd treat myself.
拍摄老虎绝非易事
Catching tigers on camera is no easy task.
兄弟 你一直在偷我的刷子 你在干什么?
You keep nicking my brush, man! What are you doing?
老虎如果看到我们 或闻到我们的气味 就不会现身
They won't break cover when they can see or smell us.
相信我 在丛林里呆三天
And trust me, after three days in the jungle,
我们都臭了
we stink.
此次探险 我们互相帮助
On this expedition, we're all mucking in
安装尽可能多的远程摄像机
to get as many remote cameras rigged as possible.
这些远程摄像机
These remote cameras,
是我们在这片丛林里拍摄镜头的唯一工具
they're the only real way we're gonna get any shots in this jungle.
是我们的眼睛和耳朵
They're gonna be the eyes and ears
尽可能地抓拍老虎
in trying to capture as many tigers as we can.
我们需要确凿证据 证明护林措施有效
We want hard evidence that the ranger protection is working,
甚至可以推广到国家公园之外
and could be extended outside of the national park.
只是不知道会拍到什么
You just... You never know what they're gonna capture.
比如新发现的母老虎? 这太令人难以置信了
Like a new female. That'd be incredible.
怀孕的母老虎 或者幼崽
A pregnant female, or cubs.
这些细微迹象都能证明
You know... All these little signs would just be proof
老虎数量在增长 - 对
that the population is growing. - Yeah.
我搞完了 这些都装好了 你想让他们回...
I'm done. These ones are done. Do you want them back in--
还有80台呢 所以... - 稍等一会儿
Well, we've got another 80 to do, so... - Hang on. Hang on a minute.
还没完呢 我们还有很多要安装
We ain't finished. We got loads to do.
梁松鸿曾帮助马来西亚野生动物部门
Liang Song Horng helped the Malaysian Wildlife Department
在全国普查老虎数量
carry out a nationwide census of tigers,
发现盗猎导致数量锐减
and discovered crashing numbers, largely due to poaching.
你还好吗? - 嗯
Good? - Good.
但那是五年前的事情了
But that was more than five years ago.
他现在迫切需要新数据
He needs new data, fast.
马来半岛的老虎现状如何?