so... so that's that. I re...
我真的必须找到她
I really must find her.
留下来履行你的职责 做个堂堂正正的英国人
Stay and do your duty, like an Englishman.
让你孩子出生后能为你感到骄傲
Make your child proud of you when it comes.
爸爸上战场了吗
Did Daddy fight?
嗯 当然了
Yes, of course.
他是士兵吗
Was he a soldier?
不是 他...
No, he was...
很勇敢
very brave.
这个词是什么意思
What does this word say?
拼着读一读
Read the letters.
窝 唔...
'We-ah'...
窝 唔 其
'We-ah-pons.'
武器
Weapons.
武器没什么用 我亲爱的中士
Weapons are quite useless, my dear Sergeant.
-目标在那里 战士们 -很好
- There's the target, men. - Good.
很好 平地
Good, flat ground.
简直和瓮中捉鳖一样
Be like shooting fish in a barrel.
长官 长官
Sir! Sir!
想想看...
Just think...
我觉得冲着这玩意开火不是个好主意 长官
I don't think to fire on this thing is a very good idea, sir.
一号♥炮 准备
Number one gun, ready?
-好了 -目标在400码
- Yep. - H-E. 400 yards.
-400 -好了
- 400. - Set.
拿炮弹来
Bring us a shell.
长官 我见识过这些生物的能耐
Look, sir, I've seen what these creatures can do.
闭嘴 服从命令
Shut up and do as you're told!
-炮弹 -哪个是炮弹
- Shell. - Which one's the shell?
-在这儿 -启动定时五秒爆♥炸♥
- There! - Use delayed five seconds.
-装填完毕 -我正努力把这破玩意弄好
- Loaded. - I'm trying to set the damn thing right.
快点啊
Come on.
好了
Ok.
-集中注意力 -弹♥药♥筒
- Focus on the job. - Cartridge! Cartridge!
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on!
预备
Ready!
放
Fire!
该死
Damn.
一号♥炮 装填
Right. Number one gun... load it.
长官 这样做不对
Sir, this is a mistake.
你见过它吗
Have you seen it?
-你见过吗 -我们先摧毁这玩意 先生
- Have you seen it? - We destroy this damn thing first, sir,
然后就都能走了 明白吗
then we can all go. All right?
好了吗
Are you set?
-自♥由♥开火 -炮弹
- Fire at will! - Shell!
先生给我炮弹
Shell, sir. Shell.
预备
Ready?
放
Fire!
好了
All right.
下水
Wade in.
我们看看能找到什么
We see what we can retrieve,
拿给高层看
take it to the top brass.
走吧
Come on.
你在这儿还没完呢
You're not done yet.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请听我说两句
if I may say a few words.
某个东西似乎落到了英国
It seems that something has arrived in England,
某个东西似乎是落到了这个世界上
something has, perhaps, been brought into the world.
它彻底摧毁了惠桥火车站
It has completely destroyed Weybridge Railway Station
西萨里炮兵队全军覆没
and massacred an entire battalion of the West Surrey Artillery.
天啊
Christ.
它看起来十分强大
Formidable as it seems,
这一不速之客 或者不速之客们
the visitor, or visitors,
落下之后几乎就没移♥动♥过
has scarcely moved from the area into which it has fallen.
他们向前进 无惧枪炮
无论它有多大的力量
Whatever the power of this thing may turn out to be...
别开枪
Hold your fire!
要记得有我们伟大的战士们在应对它
... we might rest assured in the thought of our brave soldiers
我们完全可以放心
facing the threat head on.
我们大英帝国♥军♥队
The great British Army are rivalled
-人类魔鬼都挡不住 -谈判
- by neither man nor monster. - Parley.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们来谈判
We parley.
任何人都无需担心
This is nothing for anyone to be concerned about.
你在大英帝国
You are in Great Britain.
我们是战争高手
We are the masters of warfare.
我们的骑兵
Our cavalry,
我们的大炮
our cannon
世界最强
are the best in the world.
拉我们一把
Give us your hand!
-快拉我们一把 -抱歉 对不起
- Give us your bloody hand! - Sorry! I'm sorry!
如果有谁看完这些报道觉得不安
And so for anyone feeling troubled by these reports,
请记住一件事
please remember one thing...
它们的数量不可能超过两个
there cannot be more than two of them...
而我们有百万人
... against our millions.
*诱敌分散*
*Scatter his enemies*
*击溃他们*
*And make them fall.*
*扰乱敌人的政♥治♥*
*Confound their politics.*
*挫败他们的诡计*
*Frustrate their knavish tricks.*
*我们寄望于你*
*On Thee our hopes we fix.*
*上帝保佑我们*
*Oh, save us all.*
你好
Hello.
-来吻英雄一下嘛 -我结婚了
- Kiss for a hero. - I'm a married woman.
-不过是窗帘环而已 -你喝醉了
- It's a sodding curtain ring. - And you're drunk.
让我过去
Let me pass.
艾米
Amy!
快跑
Run!
部长 快跑
Minister! Come on!
-往那儿跑 -你确定吗
- Down here! - Are you sure?
有地道
There are tunnels.
先生
Sir!
部长
Minister!
快跑
Come on!
-弗雷德里克 关门 -不
- Frederick. Frederick, close these doors. - No!
关门
Close them!
求你们让我进去
Let me in, please!
-别开门 -我们不能抛下他
- Don't! - But we can't abandon him.
天啊
My God.
好了 我们必须要走
Right. We need to move.
地下有隧♥道♥
There are tunnels down here.
一直到海军码头
Over to the naval docks.
好
Right.
那个... 真是... 难以置信
Wasn't that... just... incredible?
随随便便就把人打倒了
Knocked people down like skittles.
想想如果我们手里有那么个东西会怎么样
Imagine what'll happen once we have hold of one of those things.
扩张就是一切
Expansion is everything.
我们必须弄到那么一个机器
We must get hold of one of those machines.
你... 你真觉得它们是从火星来的吗
You... You truly think they come from Mars?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
太神奇了 地面上空间有限
Amazing, isn't it? The world's surface being limited.
我们的目标一直是尽可能地占据更大的地盘
Our object has been to take as much of the world as possible.
但如果我们能上到天上
But if we could go up there,
地球之外的帝国
an empire beyond the Earth!
想想
Think!
先生
Sir?
快跑
Run!
-你吸进去了吗 -我觉得没有
- Did you breathe it in? - I don't think so.
那是伦敦
That's London.
我给你倒点水
I'll get you some water.
这马车快散架了 都朽了
This cart's going to drop to pieces. It's rotten.
我丈夫需要喝点水
My husband needs some water.
真是谢谢大家把这些东西留了下来
Very nice of them to leave these things about.