剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
我们已经打了两年仗了。我们如何进行。。。
We're two years into this war. How we conduct our...
我说,现在不是时候!
I said, it's not the right time!
为了谁?
For who?
我。诺玛。
Me. Norma.
为了我。
For me.
没有血。他的心上没有洞。
There's no blood. And no hole over his heart.
汽油,你觉得呢?
Gas, do you think?
上帝怎么说?
What does God say?
他,呃。。。
He, er...
... 以神秘的方式移♥动♥。
... moves in mysterious ways.
还有。。。
And...
和我的。。。
Speak to my...
和我女儿谈谈。
Speak to my daughter.
你看到了吗?看看她对你做了什么。
You see? Look what she's done to you.
她很毒,那个女人。
She's poisonous, that woman.
我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
父亲?
Father?
我不能再做了。
I can't do it any more.
什么?
What?
对他们撒谎。
Lie to them.
谁?
Who?
孩子们需要老师相信她的话。
Children need their teacher to believe in what she says.
她?
She?
为我做这个。
Do this for me.
-但是工厂里的女人需要我。现在是这样一个。。。-我需要你。
- But the women at the factory need me. Now is such a... - I need you.
我是你父亲。
I'm your father.
我不会让他们这样对你。
I won't let them do this to you.
相信我。
Trust me.
有件事我想你应该知道。
There's something that I think you should know.
呃,我。。。
Erm, I'm...
我非常。。。
I'm very...
我很高兴你来了。
I'm so glad that you're here.
这就是你想说的吗?
Is that what you want to say?
我宁愿你不要。
I'd rather you didn't.
你怎么知道我和卡洛谈过了?
How do you know I've been speaking with Caro?
你在夺走她的灵魂。
You're taking away her spirit.
好吧,当然。你觉得呢?她必须投降。
Well, of course. What did you think? She has to surrender.
她必须接受教育,使男人的意志成为自己的意志。
She has to be taught to make the will of the man her own.
你认为她还能怎么治好?
How else do you think she can be cured?
我认为你追求权力是为了权力。
I think you're after power for its own sake.
你对治疗卡罗一点兴趣都没有。
You're not interested in curing Caro at all.
我要原谅那句话。
I'm going to forgive that remark.
把它归结为年轻人的愤怒。
Put it down to youth and displaced anger.
什么愤怒?
What anger?
你想去法国吗?
Did you want to go to France?
对。
Yes.
你姐姐求你留下来。
And your sister begged you to stay.
对。
Yes.
很好的一天。
Good day.
臃肿的脸胖乎乎的坐在那里
The bloat face sits fat in plumped-up down
小牛肉面色苍白,眼睛深陷,移♥动♥太慢
Veal pale with deeping eyes that move too slowly
现在没有了思想的熏陶
Now unlubricated by the sprink of thinking
我那沉默寡言、爱吃奶的妹妹。
My hushed up, milk-heavy sister.
好的,谢谢。
Yes, please.
他们对你做了什么?
What have they done to you?
你对她做了什么?
What have you done to her?
小牛肉面色苍白,眼睛深邃。
Veal pale with deeping eyes.
不。
No.
我的奶重的妹妹。
My milk-heavy sister.
-车,不是。-少年。
- Car, no. - Juvenile.
但这是你的声音。
But it is your voice.
卡罗。
Caro.
卡罗。我很抱歉。
Caro. I'm sorry.
卡罗。
Caro.
为了病人的利益,
It would be best, in the interests of the patient,
如果乔治离开的话。
if George were to leave.
好。。。
Well...
他会去哪里?
Where would he go?
我不知道他的豁免是怎么来的。
I don't know how his exemption came about.
但我知道,是什么,更确切地说是谁,激发了它。
But I do know, however, what, or rather who, motivated it.
我只关心我的病人。
My concern is solely and exclusively for my patient.
离开。把门锁上。
Leave. Lock the door.
我会的。
I'll do it.
我要继续战斗。
I'll carry on the fight.
我希望这一天不要下雨。
I hope the rain stays away for the big day.
保罗冒雨赢了。
Paul won it in the rain.
我记得。
I remember.
两年前。
Two years ago.
我们不是在谈论约翰吗?
Is this us not talking about John?
如果他进监狱你会怎么办?
What will you do if he goes to prison?
我不知道。
I don't know.
也许战争会结束乔会回家。。。
Maybe the war will end and Joe will come home and...
从此幸福地。
Happily ever after.
我们要那个吗,玛格丽特?我们以后会幸福吗?
Shall we have that, Margaret? Shall we have happily ever after?
我非常想念他。
I miss him so much.
这是我唯一感到安全的地方。
This is the only place where I feel safe.
还是自♥由♥?
Or is it freedom?
也许他们是同一件事。
Maybe they're the same thing.
格雷斯?什么?
Grace? What?
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're on about.
我们曾经笑过。
We used to laugh.
对。
Yes.
但我们在谈。你和我。
But we're talking. You and me.
这真是一种祝福。
And that's such a blessing.
我们结婚的第一年,你父亲管理回旋曲。
Your father ran the Rondo the first year we were married.
我怀了乔。
I was pregnant with Joe.
我想他这么做是为了炫耀,告诉我他爱我
I think he did it to show off and tell me that he loved me
因为他不太会说。
because he wasn't very good at saying it.
我在比赛中大喊大叫,差点把自己弄糊涂了。
I made a fool of myself by shouting my head almost off during the race.
我不在乎别人认为我不合适。
I didn't care that people thought me improper.
我坠入爱河,在我内心成长为一个孩子
I was in love and I was growing a child inside of me
那孩子就是乔。
and that child was Joe.
我感觉像是在大喊。
I felt like a big shout.
他赢了吗?
Did he win?
第二。拉特打败了他。
Second. Rutter beat him.
他说如果他再这样做,他会走到前面,抓住里面,然后
He said if he did it again, he'd get to the front, hold the inside and
如果有人从他身边经过,就把他的心掏出来,盖过他的尸体。
run his heart out and over his dead body would anybody come past him.
他说:“这是勇敢的做法。
"That's the brave way to do it," he said.
我们很高兴。
We were happy.
你来看看好吗?
Will you come and watch?
欢迎来到我们一年一度的乡村回旋曲。
Welcome to our annual village Rondo.
现在,经过深思熟虑,我决定
Now, after much deliberation, I have decided
开始今年比赛的荣誉将是。。。
the honour for starting this year's race will go to...
玛格丽特博登。
Margaret Boden.
请上前,博登夫人。
Please come forward, Mrs Boden.
准备好了!
Ready!
准备好了。
Ready.
稳住!
Steady!
稳住!
Steady!
继续!
Go on!
来吧。
Come on.
继续。
Go on.
去吧,孩子。
Go on, son.
继续!
Go on!
继续,儿子!
Go on, son!
继续!继续!
Go on! Go on!
继续。
Go on.
祝贺 你。赢家!
Congratulations. The winner!
哦,天哪。
Oh, God.
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表