剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
霉!整个庄稼都毁了!
Mildew! The whole crop is ruined!
可怜的乔。
Poor Joe.
看,这是一只德国狗!了解了!
Look, it's a German dog! Get it!
住手!
Stop!
你的童年是什么样的?
What was your childhood like?
很短。
Short.
为什么这么短?
What made it short?
贫穷,饥饿。
Being poor, being hungry.
我对父亲说:“换个地方怎么样?奶牛养殖怎么办?”
I said to my father, "What about a change? What about dairy farming?"
“怎么了?”他说。
"What with?" he said.
“也许我们可以把你卖♥♥了,这样我们就可以买♥♥一头牛了。”
"Maybe we can sell you so that we could buy a cow."
我知道他不是故意的。
I knew he didn't mean it.
但我也知道,如果我们要生存下去,我们必须做点什么。
But I also knew that if we were going to survive, we had to do something.
真正重要的是乔走之前对我说了什么。
And what really mattered was what Joe said to me before he went.
他说由我来照顾每个人。
He said it was down to me to look after everyone.
他让你负责。
He made you responsible.
我。。。他。。。他给我们寄了一张明信片。
I... he... he sent us a postcard.
你想看看吗?
Would you like to see it?
别碰我的手,因为我老了,他们会握手。
Stay away from my hands, they shake because I'm old.
仅此而已。
That's all it is.
给你,格蕾丝。
There you go, Grace.
非常感谢。
Thank you.
“我很好。”
"I am quite well."
就这些吗?
Is that all?
够了。
It's enough.
我去看看佩吉。
I'll go and see to Peggy.
你来了,年轻人。
There you are, young man.
非常感谢。
Thank you.
医生从不来。
The doctor never comes.
只是签发证书,仅此而已。
Just issues the certificate, that's all.
你要死了吗?
Are you dying?
如果他们把我埋了我还活着怎么办?
What if they bury me and I'm still alive?
发誓。
Swear.
应该是一份水加三份啤酒。
It's supposed to be one part water to three parts beer.
有一场战争。
There's a war on.
礼拜堂见,妈妈。
See you at chapel, mother.
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
她没事吧?
Is she all right?
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
你得快点。
You'll need to hurry.
我不来了。
I'm not coming.
六羟甲基三聚氰胺六甲醚?
Hmmm?
我要去教堂。
I'm going to chapel.
乔怎么样了?
How's Joe?
也许是从脸上掉下来一点?
Off the face a little, perhaps?
哦,不。
Oh, no.
有太多的人在看地面
There's too much looking at the ground
在我们的敬拜中闭上眼睛。
and closing one's eyes in our worship.
一张张开的脸朝上是一张真正的星期天脸。
An open face turned upwards is a true Sunday face.
你丈夫在吗?
Is your husband here?
不。
No.
我想我可以和他一起去教堂。
I thought I might walk with him to chapel.
他有些。。。
He some...
他。。。
He...
你想要一个吗?
Would you like one of these?
拜托?
Please?
对不起的。
Sorry.
你继续。
You go on.
我知道布道是什么,这个星期我已经听了十几遍了。
I know what the sermon is, I've heard it a dozen times this week.
我会等他。
I'll wait for him.
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝!
Baby!
宝贝?
Baby?
卡罗!
Caro!
宝贝呢?
Where's baby?
我不。。。
I don't...
宝贝呢?
Where's baby?
愿你的存在
♪ ..may thy presence
和我们在一起的人会越来越多。♪
♪ With us ever more be found. ♪
你看。
Look.
上帝啊,拿着一把机关枪
Jesus Christ with a machine gun
砍倒德国农民和工厂工人。
mowing down German farmers and factory workers.
上帝在我们这边。
God is on our side.
看,圣彼得把刺刀刺进肚子里
And look, St Peter thrusting a bayonet into the belly
一个德国煤矿工人。
of a German coal miner.
他在乎受害者是否得救吗?
Does he care if his victim is saved or not?
他为什么要这么做?
Why should he?
上帝在我们这边。
God is on our side.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
羔羊?
The Lamb?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你认为答案是什么?
What do you think the answer to that is?
别害怕。
Don't be afraid.
不,我在这儿。
No. I'm here.
我来了,约翰。
I'm here now, John.
逃掉。离我远点。
Get away. Get away from me.
把手给我。
Give me your hand.
到我这里来。
Come unto me.
别碰我!
Don't you touch me!
我不会接受否定的回答。
I won't take no for an answer.
在柏林讲坛上的传教士在说什么?
What is the preacher in his pulpit in Berlin saying?
在汉堡?
In Hamburg?
在法兰克福?
In Frankfurt?
在法兰克福和慕尼黑,
In Frankfurt, and Munich,
莱茵河上下?
and up and down the Rhine?
他对他的会众说了什么?
What is he telling his congregation?
去吧,去吧。
Gott mit uns.
上帝在我们这边。
God is on our side.
把自己交在上帝的手中是在你的手中。
It's in your hands to put yourself in God's hands.
从皮尤出发。。。
Make the journey from pew...
去忏悔台。
to penitent bench.
从失物招领处。
From lost to found.
氧指数!
Oi!
你唱歌♥时有感觉。
There was feeling in your singing.
字里行间。
The words go up.
他们被听到了。
And they are heard.
它是什么?有人看见你和我在一起,你觉得尴尬吗?
What is it? Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?
你不了解我。
You don't know me.
我知道绝望比希望容易
I know that despair is easier than hope
这种自怜助长了绝望。
and that self-pity feeds despair.
吸气。
Breathe in.
在绝望之下。闻一闻。
Below despair. Smell it.
闻闻我。退后,米德尔顿。
Smell me. Step back, Middleton.
格蕾丝。你见过乔治·阿林厄姆吗?乔治·阿林厄姆。格雷斯·米德尔顿。
Grace. Have you met George Allingham? George Allingham. Grace Middleton.
今天早上你在家里干什么?
What were you doing at the house this morning?
你一定弄错了。
You must be mistaken.
约翰·米德尔顿今天早上在礼拜堂。但他先来的。
John Middleton was in chapel this morning. But he'd been here first.
嗯?
Eh?
劳埃德·乔治说得比我好。
Lloyd George said it better than I can.
我们在和德国,奥地利和饮料作战。
We're fighting Germany, Austria and drink.
你在毁掉一个人的生命。
You are destroying a man's life.
这是他的选择。
It's his choice.
他喝酒,不养活家人,他们受苦受难。
He drinks, he doesn't feed his family, they suffer.
这不是伯特·米德尔顿的选择,是吗?
It's not Bert Middleton's choice, is it?
他不在这里。
He wasn't here.
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表