剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表
你能看见什么?
What can you see?
这是怎么一回事?
What is it?
嘿!小子!
Hey! Boy!
快进去。
Get inside now.
告诉你妈妈你在干什么!
Tell your mother what you were doing!
不?
No?
我会告诉她的。
I'll tell her.
为拉特采石。
Stone picking for Rutter.
这个农场半死了,因为没人干活,
This farm's halfway dead because there's no-one to work it,
还有我自己的儿子为拉特捡石头。
and me own son stone picking for Rutter.
躺下。什么?在地板上。
Lie down. What? On t'floor.
站在你这边。
On your side.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
把门关上。还有什么?
The door. What else?
厕所。
John.
还有什么?
What else?
地板。
The floor.
那怎么办?
What about it?
门附近有个坑。
There's a dip near the door.
这里有一个凹陷。。。
And there's a dip here...
在火场附近,
near t'fire place,
这个家族的五代人都站在那里。
where five generations of this family have stood.
最高点在桌子下面,因为桌子从未移♥动♥过
The highest point is under the table because the table has never moved
从没有人踩过它。
and no-one's ever trodden on it under there.
这是我们的楼层。
This is our floor.
这是我们的农场。
This is our farm.
我不会放过它。
And I will not let it go.
接住。
Catch.
博纳姆大酒瓶。
Magnum Bonum.
这是土豆的名字。
It's the name of the potato.
你要去哪里?
Where are you off to?
我在找接骨木。
I'm looking for elderberry.
你戴上眼罩苍蝇就不喜欢了。
You put it on the blinkers and the flies don't like it.
那匹马。大茉莉。
The horse. Big Molly.
我可以帮忙。
I could help.
如果你要我的话。
If you want me to.
什么也看不见。
Can't see any.
穿过桥。
Across the bridge.
你没事吧?
Y'all right?
呃,看看你,伯特·米德尔顿。在。
Eh, look at you, Bert Middleton. In.
你怎么了?他是你哥哥。
What's the matter with ya? He's your brother.
快点,伯特。
Come on, Bert.
当选!
Get in!
不知道你在笑什么。
Don't know what you're laughing at.
我有没有跟你说过那场大洪水?
Now, did I ever tell you about the big flood?
是的,妈妈。
Yes, Mother.
给你,看看他们。
Here y'are, look at them.
我们可能会变脏。
We might get dirty.
英国斗牛犬!
British Bulldogs!
英国斗牛犬,一,二,三!
British Bulldogs, one, two three!
英国斗牛犬,一,二,三!
British Bulldogs, one, two, three!
英国斗牛犬,一,二,三!
British Bulldogs, one, two, three!
英国斗牛犬,一,二,三!
British Bulldogs, one, two, three!
早点吃午饭。
Early for lunch.
站起来,宝贝。
Rise above, baby.
非常感谢你。
Thank you very much.
这些是万能的吗?
Are these Magnum Bonum?
我以为玛格南·博纳姆是内政大臣。
I thought Magnum Bonum was the Home Secretary.
你是参政妇女吗,莱恩小姐?
Are you a suffragist, Miss Lane?
我是参政妇女,是的。
I'm a Suffragette, yes.
活跃的?
Active?
不是我把炸♥弹♥放在加冕礼椅下的,
Well, it wasn't me who placed the bomb under the coronation chair,
如果你是问这个的话。
if that's what you're asking.
我们都在家里听到了。麦肯纳在说。。。
We all heard it in the House. McKenna was speaking...
内政大臣。
The Home Secretary.
值得称赞的是。。。不用了,谢谢。
And to his very great credit... No, thank you.
他继续讲话。
He continued with his speech.
你会给这些女人投票吗?
Would you give such women the vote?
她比现在的那个酒鬼更不值得投票吗?
Is she less worthy of the vote than the drunkard who has it now?
还是可以投票的打老婆者?
Or the wife beater who can vote?
政♥治♥,政♥治♥。这是家,不是公共场所。
Politics, politics. This is a home, not a public place.
它是?
Is it?
非常感谢。
Thank you.
只有妇女才能在家中维护和平。
In women alone rests the preservation of peace in the home.
正是这种和平激励着整个帝国的工作。
And it's that peace which inspires work all across the Empire.
妇女参政♥权♥是鲁莽和愚蠢的。
The Suffragettes are reckless and foolish.
鲁莽和愚蠢。像戴维森小姐。
Reckless and foolish. Like Miss Davison.
嗯。
Hm.
我钦佩艾米莉·戴维森。
I admired Emily Davison.
你欣赏她什么?
And what is it you admired in her?
她的勇敢。
Her bravery.
但勇气并不总是美德,
But courage isn't always a virtue,
勇气的结果并不总是有道德的。
and the consequences of courage are not always virtuous.
我想知道这对你的事业有用吗?
Does it serve your cause, I wonder?
我想知道。
I wonder.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
好吧,有人应该投票给那些在马前自投罗网的人吗?
Well, should one give the vote to people who hurl themselves in front of horses?
酒鬼和打老婆的人,在马前面跑的人,
Drunkards and wife beaters, people who run in front of horses,
你打败了你自己的论点,莱恩小姐。
you defeat your own argument, Miss Lane.
但我知道你在谈论政♥治♥,阿林厄姆女士。
But I do have you talking politics, Lady Allingham.
莱恩小姐。阿林厄姆女士。
Miss Lane. Lady Allingham.
艾米莉·戴维森是个歇斯底里的人,有着不同寻常的热情
Emily Davison was an hysteric with an uncommon zeal
因为伤害了她自己。
for harming herself.
殉难是她人生的唯一目标。
Martyrdom was her only aim in life.
我个人很高兴她实现了自己的抱负。
And I for one am happy that she has satisfied her ambition.
但我已经对她失去了兴趣,因为
But I have lost any interest I had in her because the attention
在所有有思想的男人中,人们,女人,都必须关注未来。
of all right thinking men, people, women, must be on what is coming.
接下来是什么?
What is coming?
接下来是什么?
What is coming?
战争,卡罗。
War, Caro.
战争,宝贝。
War, baby.
我们怎么看?
What do we think of that?
嘿?你觉得怎么样?
Hey? What do you think of that?
启动生产。我有计划。
Boot production. I have plans.
哦,是吗?
Oh, do you?
我要做一双鞋,鞋带孔上有襟翼
I'm going to make boots with flaps over the lace-holes
双舌不进水。
and double tongues so no water can enter.
我想三年就是这样一只靴子的生命然后。。。
I think three years would be the life of such a boot and then...
三年后,我们会把它聚在一起。
at the end of the three years, we'd clump it.
那是另一个铆接的皮革鞋底,
That's another leather sole riveted on,
这会让靴子的寿命再延长两年。
which would give the life of the boot another two years.
哦,真有趣。你为什么告诉我们这些?
Oh, how interesting. Why are you telling us all this?
你的意见对我很有价值。
Your opinion would be valuable to me.
哦,怎么,怎么值钱?
Oh, how, how valuable?
我被引导去相信商业阶层
I've been led to believe the business classes
有直言不讳的名声,汉金先生。
have a reputation for straight talking, Mr Hankin.
哦,政♥治♥和商业,都在一个午餐时间。
Oh, politics and business, all in one lunchtime.
我想是我的错,阿林厄姆女士。
I think it's my fault, Lady Allingham.
这些人一直跟着我们。
The men have followed our lead.
她是卫理公会教♥徒♥,阿瑟顿。他们没有。
She's a Methodist, Atherton. They don't.
他们六个都是瘟疫受害者,都不到十岁。
All six of them plague victims, all under ten years old.
他们都在三周内相继死亡。
All died within three weeks of each other.
1682年7月。
July 1682.
你为什么给我看这个?
Why are you showing me this?
赫伯特,理查德,哈罗德,比阿特丽斯,伊丽莎白和乔治。
Herbert, Richard, Harold, Beatrice, Elizabeth and George.
另一个乔治。
Another George.
他们是我的家人。
They're my family.
我们属于这里。
We belong here.
为什么在这里?
Why up here?
不要在教堂墓地举♥行♥葬礼。
No burials in the churchyard.
剧集 | 百年乡情(2013) | 导航列表