剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表
I have the right to a lawyer and a bucket.
天堂。快,古迪,给他找点能让他生病的东西,
Heavens. Quick, Goody, get the man something to be sick into,
在他在我桌上动手之前。
Before he does it on my desk.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
-抱歉,先生,我会试着清理的。-别管它,别管它!
- Sorry, sir, I'll try and clean it up. - Leave it, leave it!
午餐时,你自费拿去干洗。
At lunchtime you'll take that to be dry cleaned at your own expense.
你,跟我来。
You, come with me.
中士道金斯,
Sergeant Dawkins,
为什么这个醉鬼被允许从前台走?
Why was this inebriate allowed past the front desk?
因为他是个可悲又没用的男人。
'cause he's a sad, useless excuse for a man.
我以为你能上得来。
I thought you might get on.
听着,我们已经谈过了。
Look, we've been through this.
昨晚我开了个邻里监督会议,
I had a neighborhood watch meeting last night,
-我太累了。-你每天晚上都特别累。
- I was extremely tired. - You're extremely tired every night.
听着,我很抱歉,但我就是我。
Look, I'm sorry, but I am what I am.
我不是性♥爱♥机器
I'm not a sex machine,
我也不能每两周就随便做♥爱♥一次。
And I cannot be expected to make love willy-nilly every fortnight.
手术非常成功。
The operation was a complete success.
啊!
Ahhh!
-à-vis和à我们的目标的建议。
Vis-à-vis and à propos of our objectives.
他们正把犯人带进来。
They're bringing the prisoner in now.
更重要的是,他是负责人
What's more, he's in the charge
一名特种部队指挥官。
Of a commander of special branch.
特种部队指挥官?
A commander of special branch?
-在我们车站?-哦,是的。
- In our station? - Oh, yes.
他要求和那个穿制♥服♥的指挥官谈话。
And he's asking to speak to the uniformed officer commanding.
我们必须马上找到他。
Well, we must find him immediately.
但那是我。
B-b-b-b-but that's me.
那就是我。
That's me.
我要去见一位非常资深的同事。
I'm about to greet an extremely senior colleague.
-我看起来怎么样?聪明吗?-很聪明,先生。
- How do I look? Smart? - Very smart, sir.
很好。可别让苏格兰场的人看不起我们。
Good. Don't want these Scotland Yard wallahs looking down on us.
我必须打扮得最好。
I must look my absolute best.
天啊,我的帽子里全是变♥态♥。
Oh my god, my hat's full of sick.
堵住它,先生,堵住它。
Jam it down, sir. Jam it down.
如果你不摘下来,你会没事的。
If you don't take it off, you'll be fine.
下午好,指挥官。真抱歉让你久等了。
Good afternoon, commander. I'm awfully sorry to keep you.
福勒探长吧。
Inspector Fowler, I presume.
乌鸦指挥官,特种部队。
Commander Crow, special branch.
怎么了?别把帽子摘下来
What's the matter? Don't you remove your hat
在对高级军官讲话时?!
When addressing a senior officer?!
不,先生……
No, sir...
我是锡克教♥徒♥。
I am a Sikh.
我被禁止裸♥露♥我的头。
I am forbidden to bare my head.
我明白了。没有不尊重的意思。
I see. Well, no disrespect intended.
听着,你的同事格里姆探长
Now, look here, your colleague inspector Grim here
完成了一项极好的工作。
Has pulled off a superb piece of work.
他找到了一个他强烈怀疑是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的人,
He has located a man he strongly suspects of being a terrorist,
我们对你的要求,福勒,
And what we require from you, Fowler,
就是使用你们的设施。
Is the use of your facilities.
我明白了。很高兴为您效劳,先生。
I see. Well, that'll be a pleasure, sir.
它在左边第二个,
It's second on the left,
非常欢迎你使用液体肥皂
And you're very welcome to use the liquid soap
上面写着"福勒餐厅,请勿靠近。"
Marked "Fowler's, keep off."
不是那些设施,笨蛋,是那些牢房♥。
Not those facilities you bonehead, the cells.
当然,我理解。
Of course, I understand.
-让我给你看-你的犯人,格里姆探长
- Let me show you, sir. - Your prisoner, detective inspector Grim.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
哦,是的,福勒
Oh yes, Fowler-
只有一件事你能做。
There is one thing you can do.
-长官-把你的制♥服♥干洗
- Sir. - Get your uniform dry cleaned,
闻起来就像醉汉吐在你帽子里一样。
It smells like a drunk's thrown up in your hat.
下班后想去喝一杯吗?
So, fancy a drink after work then?
抱歉,凯文,我要和加里约会。
Sorry, Kevin, I'm going out with Gary.
他不喜欢你自己,你知道的。
He doesn't like you for yourself, you know.
-他只对一件事感兴趣。-你错了。
- He's only interested in one thing. - You're wrong there.
他是个不错的家伙。他甚至对你很好。
He's a nice bloke. He's even nice about you, as it happens.
他说我们应该带你一起出去。
He says we should take you out with us.
我说算了吧。我不会让你在这儿等的
I said forget it. I'm not having you hanging about
就像店里最后一只火鸡。
Like the last turkey in the shop.
请不要敲门了。
Please, don't bother to knock.
有时,手续不得不退居其次
Sometimes formalities have to take second place
为了反恐的紧急任务,福勒。
To the urgent business of counterterrorism, Fowler.
我该庆幸你没有从窗户进来。
I should count myself lucky you didn't come in through the window.
格里姆,你不抽烟。
Grim, you don't smoke.
哦,是的,我有时会。当然,我有时抽烟。
Oh yes I do, sometimes. I smoke sometimes, certainly.
军情六处马上就到
Right - MI6 will be arriving shortly
审问犯人。
To interrogate the prisoner.
在我回来之前,我让你负责。
I'm leaving you in charge till I get back.
我要进城去买♥♥一件皮夹克。
I'm going into town to buy a leather jacket.
先生,对不起。
Sir - excuse me.
拉蒂默庄园的那位女士
The lady from the latimer estate
邻里守望计划来看你。
Neighborhood watch scheme to see you.
亲爱的,雷蒙德,我不知道你怎么能忍♥受这种节奏,
Dear, oh dear, Raymond, I don't know how you stand the pace,
你应该放慢速度。
You should slow down.
你会害了你自己的。
You'll do yourself a mischief.
你让我们汇报任何异常情况,
You asked us to report anything unusual going on,
我觉得是一群带枪的警♥察♥
And I think gangs of coppers with guns
在迪布利先生的矮牵牛花上洒水是不寻常的。
Running all over Mr. Dibley's petunias is unusual.
当然你是完全正确的,兔子太太。
And of course you're absolutely right, Mrs. Rabbit.
不过,我可以向你保证,那个特殊分支
However, I can assure you that special branch
确实有充分的理由逮捕他。
Had very good reasons indeed for making the arrest.
我知道迪布利先生在做什么。
I know all about what mr. Dibley's been up to.
-真的?-是的。他告诉我的。
- You do? - Oh yes. He told me.
他总是念叨他犯下的罪行,
He's always going on about the crimes he's done,
总是吹嘘他们。
Always boasting about them.
当然,我们都认为那是谎言。
Of course, we all thought it was lies.
那些警♥察♥出现的时候我很惊讶。
I was amazed when all those coppers turned up.
你这个可怜的笨蛋。
You poor bloody fool.
你不知道你抓到的是什么,对吧?说出一种罪行。
You don't know what you've caught here, do you? Name a crime.
你因涉嫌策划恐♥怖♥主♥义♥而被捕。
You're arrested on suspicion of planning terrorism.
那只是孩子们的东西。另一个名称。
That was just kids stuff. Name another.
火车大劫案?
The great train robbery?
你比我想象的聪明多了,警♥察♥。
Oh, you're smarter than what I thought, copper.
是啊,那是我的。继续,再给我们一个。
Yeah, that was one of mine. Go on, give us another one.
肯尼迪总统遇刺?
The assassination of president Kennedy?
我再一次。战俘。
Me again. Pow.
谢谢你,迪布利先生,就这样吧。
Thank you, mr. Dibley, that'll be all.
不,我还有很多话要跟你说。
No, I got a lot more to talk about yet.
你知道第二次世界大战吗?
Do you know that second world war?
是我开始的!
I started that!
福勒,我只能说,你救了我
All I can say, Fowler, is you have saved me
彻底的嘲笑。
From complete and utter ridicule.
如果你没有发现我们的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
If you had not uncovered the fact that our terrorist
是这些疯狂的骗局之一,
Was one of these insane hoaxes,
我很可能会变成一个穿着漂亮制♥服♥的混♥蛋♥。
I could well have ended up looking like a beautifully uniformed turd.
是的,我可以想象
Yes, I can imagine
检察官
The director of public prosecutions
从一个人的自白中挑出一两个漏洞
Picking one or two holes in the confessions of a man
他声称斩首了查理一世。
Who claims to have decapitated Charles I.
至于你,格里姆,
As for you, Grim,
你是我们的耻辱
You are a disgrace to the service
我希望我再也不会看到你那愚蠢的面容。
And I hope I never set eyes on your fatuous features ever again.
这是否意味着你可能不会
Does that mean that perhaps you won't
你是在推荐我加入特别部门吗,先生?
Be recommending me to join special branch, sir?
这是你做的第一个正确的推论
That is the first correct deduction you have made
自从加入警队。
Since joining the force.
祝贺你。
Congratulations.
我希望你保留了夹克的收据。
I hope you kept the receipt for the jacket.
坦白说,麦琪,在你告诉我之后
Frankly, Maggie, after what you told me
关于昨晚的表演
剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表