剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表
What's the matter, boy?
我想他窒息了,探长。
I think he's choking, inspector.
是你逼他吞下的泡泡糖。
It's that bubblegum you made him swallow.
-弯下腰,凯文。头在胸部以下。-干得好,哈比卜。
- Bend over, Kevin. Head below your chest. - Well done, Habib.
天哪,这人吞了什么,
- Great heavens, what's the man swallowed,
泡泡糖味的大象?
A bubblegum-flavored elephant?
把他扶起来。把他给我。
Get him up. Give him to me.
看,现在握紧拳头,拇指向内
Look, now fists clenched, thumb inward
在肚脐和胸骨之间,
Between navel and breastbone,
另一只手放在拳头上,用力向上拉
Other hand on fist, pull up sharply
为了使上腹部抵住下肺,
To force the upper abdomen against the lower lungs,
这样就把剩余的空气排出了。
Thus driving out the remaining air.
继续,先生,逼它上去!
Go on, sir, force it up!
我想把它抬起来!
I'm trying to force it up!
福勒,这是什么?
What's this then, Fowler?
一些奇怪的统一的分支入会仪式?
Some bizarre uniform branch initiation rite?
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
抱歉扫了你的兴,雷蒙德。
Sorry to spoil your fun, Raymond.
继续,警官。
Carry on, constable.
警♥察♥的工作——还记得吗?
Police work - remember it?
这个偷车贼在哪里?
Where's this car thief?
不一定是贼,德里克。
Not necessarily a thief, Derek.
在这个国家,一个人是无辜的
In this country, a person is innocent
直到法官或陪审团另有裁定。
Until a judge or jury find them otherwise.
天啊,我们不讨厌到处乱扇吗!
And god, don't we hate all that fannying about!
他们为什么不把它换一下?
Why don't they change it round?
假设这个国家的每个人都犯了什么罪
Presume everybody in the country is guilty of something-
他们中的大多数是-
Which most of them are-
把他们关起来。
And lock 'em up.
什么,整个人口?
What, the entire population?
当然是整个人口。
Certainly the entire population.
任何能让高级法官满意的人,
And anyone who can, to the satisfaction of a senior judge,
证明自己的完整
Prove themselves to be wholly
从根本上说,无辜的人会被释放。
And fundamentally innocent would be released.
那样就不会那么乱扇了,不是吗?
There'd be a bit less fannying about then, wouldn't there?
这里我们有轮回的证据
Here we have proof of reincarnation-
斯大林以英国侦探的身份回来了。
Stalin has come back as an english detective.
我不提倡警♥察♥国家,福勒。
I do not advocate a police state, Fowler.
不,你只是想看大家的直播
No, you just want to see everyone live
对权威极度恐惧。
In abject fear of authority.
那太好了。
Well, it would be nice.
那么,这个年轻人在哪里?
Now then, where's this young lout?
他和医生在一起。他的头被砍了。
He's with the doctor. His head is cut.
Diddums。把他弄出来。我没有一整晚的时间。
Diddums. Get him out here. I haven't got all night.
我还有老婆孩子要回家呢。
I've got a wife and kids to go home to.
在医生满意之前,谁也不许见他。
Until the doctor is satisfied, nobody is seeing him.
阻碍C.I.D.
Obstructing C.I.D.
在调查过程中,福勒?
In the course of an investigation, Fowler?
这是非常严重的罪行。
That's a very serious offense that.
我真想收你钱。
I've half a mind to charge you.
你有半颗心就够了。
You have half a mind full stop.
危及嫌疑犯的生命
Endangering the life of a suspect
拒绝给他适当的治疗
By denying him proper medical care
-也是严重的犯罪。——正确的。
- Is also a serious offense. - Right.
如果你愿意,你可以纵容街上的人♥渣♥,
You can mollycoddle the scum of the streets if you want,
我需要睡觉。
I need my kip.
我明天有很多重要的会议。
I've got a lot of important meetings tomorrow.
-晚安。-重要会议。
- Good night. - Important meetings.
他以为他要去哪,苏格兰场吗?
Huh, where's he think he's going, Scotland Yard?
我对此表示怀疑。
I doubt it.
我当然很高兴今晚能离开这里。
I shall certainly be glad to get out of here tonight.
哦,天哪,一点安宁
Oh god, a bit of peace-
没有噪音,没有干扰,
No noise, no distractions,
没有叛逆的孩子。
No revolting kids.
嗯,是的,当然。
Hmm, yes, absolutely.
可爱。
Lovely.
根本没有叛逆的孩子……
No revolting kids at all...
除了比尔。
Except Bill.
什么?
What?
哦,我没告诉过你吗?
Oh, didn't I tell you?
我儿子比尔要来住几个星期。
My son Bill's coming to stay for a few weeks.
他妈妈讨厌他。
His mother's sick of him.
那很好,不是吗?
That's nice, isn't it?
我今天买♥♥了一件新睡衣,雷蒙德。
I bought a new nightie today, Raymond.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
我无法抗拒。
I couldn't resist it.
它是如此……如丝般顺滑。
It's so... Silky.
这叫做“缎面激♥情♥”。
It's called "satin passion."
真的吗?
Really?
我知道这很奢侈
I know it's extravagant,
但它在打折中。
But it was in the sale.
- - - - - -£60。- - - - - -什么? !
- £60. - What?!
把它脱下来。马上把它摘下来!
Take it off. Take it off right now!
-你真的想让我这么做吗?-我当然知道。
- Do you really want me to? - I most certainly do.
直接送去修理厂。
That's going straight back to the shop.
£60吗?但几乎没有什么。
£60? But there's hardly anything to it.
真的,如果你要花那么多钱买♥♥一件衣服,
Really, if you're going to spend that kind of money on a garment,
你至少应该买♥♥些实用的东西。
You might at least purchase something functional.
跑来跑去,你会死的。
Running round in that you'll catch your death.
我建议你换件及膝的衣服……
I suggest you change it for something knee-length...
在绒布。
In flannelette.
我想你可能会喜欢。
Thought you might like it.
我想它可能会让你兴奋。
Thought it might turn you on.
帕特丽夏,你认识我这么久了,应该意识到
Patricia, I think you've known me long enough to realize
那是对金钱价值的不计后果的漠视
That a reckless disregard for the value of money
不太可能让我兴奋。
Is scarcely likely to excite me.
我完全赞成偶尔的轻率和轻浮的举动,
I'm all for the occasional rash and exuberant gesture of frivolity,
但一缕雪纺和一条鞋带要60英镑
But £60 for a whisp of chiffon and a shoelace
显然是荒谬的。
Is palpably absurd.
现在如果你不介意的话,我要回去看书了。
Now if you'll excuse me, I will return to my book.
哦,雷蒙德!
Oh, Raymond!
我感觉自己像个干瘪的老李子!
I feel like a dried up old prune!
我有个想法,帕特里夏。
Now there's a thought, Patricia.
美味可口,对肠道很有好处。
Delicious and very good for the bowel.
如果你下楼的话,我来一杯。
I'll have one if you're going downstairs.
雷蒙德,你没在听我说话。
Raymond, you're not listening to me.
我们不是第一对也不会是最后一对
We are not the first and we won't be the last couple
我们的性生活出了问题。
To have problems with our sex life.
-我们没有问题。-我们没有性生活!
- We do not have problems. - We do not have a sex life!
在这种情况下,我真的看不出它有什么问题。
In which case I really don't see how there can be a problem with it.
说真的,帕特里夏,你这是在胡说八道。
Really, Patricia, you're not making sense.
你不能无视它,雷蒙德。
You can't just ignore it, Raymond.
我想让我们去看性治疗师。
I want us to see a sex therapist.
拜托,别再这样了。
Oh please, not that again.
-我们需要帮助。-我们没有。
- We need help. - We do not.
我很有能力……
I'm quite capable of...
满足我爱的女人
Satisfying the woman I love
没有陌生人的指示
Without instructions from a total stranger
坐在豆袋上。
Sitting on a beanbag.
那就行动吧!
Then let's do it!
我要当心!我要维修!
I want seeing to! I want servicing!
我现在就想被强♥奸♥,
I want to be ravished right now,
开着灯,脱了袜子!
With the lights on and your socks off!
如果你爱我,请让我知道你爱我。
If you love me, show me you love me.
你以前是。是什么改变了?
You used to. What's changed?
什么都没有改变。看,我- - - - - -
Nothing's changed. Look, I-
听着,我不能,帕特里夏。
Look, I can't, Patricia.
现在不行,我儿子还在屋里。
Not now, not with my boy in the house.
我是说,如果他听到我们说话?
I mean, if he were to hear us, you know?
我只是觉得很奇怪。
I just feels strange.
这是个可悲的借口。
剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表