剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表
And personally, I think it's time we stamped on it.
哦,谢谢,加里,很愉快。
Oh thanks, Gary, it's been lovely.
我想我可能喝多了。
I think maybe I drank a bit too much.
你是想让我喝醉吗?
Now were you trying to get me tiddly?
你不必太努力
You don't have to try too hard
和一个喝龙舌兰酒的女孩。
With a girl who drinks tequila from the bottle.
是的,很抱歉。
Yeah, sorry about that.
-好的,我要走了。-你不进来喝杯咖啡吗?
- Right, I'll be off. - Oh, are you not coming in for a coffee?
我有一包避孕套——我是说饼干。
I've got a packet of condoms - I mean biscuits.
-哦,天哪。-我得走了。
- Oh, dear. - I best be off.
我明天去局里看看,好吗?
I'll call round the station tomorrow, all right?
-是的。——再见。
- Yeah. - Bye.
再见。
See ya.
我就是那张老鼠脸。我挥手告别,
I was that rat-faced. I waved goodbye,
在女贞树上乱飞,
Went bum-up over the privet,
对着29号♥房♥间脏窗帘的人亮出我的褶边。
And flashed my frillies at the dirty-curtain twitcher in number 29.
听起来是个重要的夜晚。
Sounds like a big night.
你有什么后悔的事吗?
Is there anything you woke up regretting?
是啊,说我没跟他上♥床♥。
Yeah, that I didn't shag him.
你总是第一次约会就这么做吗?
Do you always do it on a first date?
当然不是,很明显。
Well, of course not, obviously.
但他太帅了,帕特,真的很帅。
But he's so gorgeous, Pat, and really handsome.
他戴着头盔很帅。
Oh, he looks great in his helmet.
我很惊讶他们能找到一个大到能装下他的。
I'm surprised they can find one big enough to fit him.
你完全误会他了,帕特。他是可爱的。
Oh, you've got him all wrong, Pat. He's lovely.
我是说,好吧,他有点自以为是。
I mean, all right, he's a bit full of himself.
但他是个正派的家伙。我是说,昨晚
But he's a decent bloke. I mean, last night,
我把它放在盘子里。
I was offering it on a plate.
但我喝醉了,他没有占我便宜。
But I was drunk and he didn't take advantage.
我是说,一个晚上能干掉多少男人
I mean, how many blokes at the end of an evening
就那样让你一个人待着?连吻都不试一下?
Would leave you alone like that? Not even try for a kiss?
早上好,每个人。
Morning, everyone.
一切都准备好了,先生。
Everything's coming together, sir.
我们已经安排了监视小组
We've got a surveillance team in place
特种部队已经就位。
And special branch have taken their position.
天啊,我从来没这么兴奋过
Christ, I haven't been so excited
自从他们引进了美国式的警笛。
Since they introduced the american-style siren.
-早,早。-早上好,先生。
- Morning, morning. - Morning, sir.
我们无休止的战斗又迎来了新的一天
Another day dawns in our ceaseless battle
无政♥府♥主义和混乱的力量。
With the forces of anarchy and chaos.
我的钩子上有个头盔。
There's a helmet on my hook.
有人在我的特制钩子上戴了个头盔。
Somebody's put a helmet on my special hook.
对不起,先生,我没在想。
Sorry, sir, wasn't thinking.
你是警♥察♥。你应该时刻都在思考。
You're a police officer. You should be thinking all the time.
假设无政♥府♥主义和混乱的力量
Supposing the forces of anarchy and chaos
在你不假思索的时候出现了?
Had turned up while you weren't thinking?
他们会以为今天是圣诞节,不是吗?
They'd have thought it was christmas, wouldn't they?
-是的,我想是的,先生-你想得对,先生
- Yes, I suppose so, sir. - You suppose right, sir.
警♥察♥的帽子可不是随便乱扔的东西。
A policeman's hat is not something to be hurled about willy-nilly.
这是他至高无上的荣耀。
It's his crowning glory.
我得补充一句,是我从女王那里借来的。
On personal loan, I might add, from the queen.
继续。
Go on.
必须悉心呵护,
It must be cosseted and cared for,
徽章被抛光,布料被刷过。
The badge polished and the fabric brushed.
我对我的帽子很认真,
I take my hat very seriously,
我的帽子钩也一样。
Likewise my hat hook.
我能跟你和你的人谈谈吗,雷蒙德?
May I have a word with you and your men, Raymond?
当然可以。我总是热衷于鼓励
By all means. I'm always keen to encourage
跨部门沟通。
Interdepartmental communication.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
今天下午
This afternoon
本站的警官们,
Officers from this station,
C.I.D.军官……
C.I.D. Officers...
在格里姆探长带领下
Led by detective inspector Grim,
例如我,
i.e. Me,
会在作战上部署我们吗
Will deploy ourselves operationally
在嫌疑人被捕的情况下,
In a suspect-arrest scenario,
Vis-à-vis和à的建议
Vis-à-vis and à propos of
遏制恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
A terrorism containment action
与特工合作-
In conjunction with operatives-
特种部队的特工和人员。
Operatives and personnel from special forces.
对于我们当中说英语的人呢?
And for those english speakers amongst us?
我和特种部队要去抓一个疯狂的炸♥弹♥客。
Me and special branch are gonna nick a mad bomber.
好了,就这些。克雷,克罗克特,跟我来。
Right, that is all. Kray, Crockett, follow me.
我们只能希望他们的努力能够圆♥满♥成功。
We can only hope their endeavors are crowned with success.
有一段时间,我注定要去特殊部门。
There was a time when I was destined for special branch, you know.
是的,我在亨顿的导师就是这么说的
Oh yes, that was very much what my instructors at Hendon
给我的想法。
Had in mind for me.
毒品战争,反恐,诸如此类的事情。
The drug war, counterterrorism, that sort of thing.
发生什么事了,探长?
Ooh, what happened, inspector?
发生什么事了,古迪?
What happened, Goody?
就是所谓的普通治安
A little thing called ordinary policing,
事情就是这样。
That's what happened.
就是所谓的日常工作
A little thing called the day-to-day business
保护公众,维护女王陛下的和平。
Of protecting the public and keeping her majesty's peace.
我敢说,这并不迷人,
Not glamorous, I dare say,
不性感。
Not sexy.
但我们每天在这个车站做的事
But what we do at this station every day
和防止炸♥弹♥袭击一样重要。
Is every bit as important as preventing a bomb attack.
我们都是那条细蓝线的一部分,
We're all part of the thin blue line,
对吗,探长?
Isn't that right, inspector?
没错,古迪。
That's right, Goody.
唯一的区别是你的那条细蓝线
The only difference being that your bit of the thin blue line
稍微厚一点。
Is slightly thicker.
克雷,就是这样了
Well, Kray, this is it-
遏制恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的行动
A terrorist containment operation.
克莱-
Kray-
罗伯特,
Robert,
如果我不回来,我要你去找我妻子
If I don't come back, I want you to go to my wife
让她什么都不缺。
And see that she wants for nothing.
什么,你是说给她一个吗?
What, do you mean give her one?
不,我不是说给她一个。
No, I don't mean give her one.
告诉她
Just tell her-
告诉她我爱她。
Just tell her I love her.
你确定吗,先生?
You sure, sir?
我不是最脆弱的老家伙,对吧?
I ain't the most delicate of geezers, am I?
我们是合伙人,罗伯特,
We're partners, Robert,
就像《警界奇遇记》或者
Like Starsky and Hutch or-
或者彼得斯和李。
Or Peters and Lee.
你还有什么不想做的吗?
Is there any last thing you want?
-我是说,如果你-我有几个视频要拍,先生
- I mean, if you- - I've got a couple of videos out, sir.
你可以帮我拿回去。
You could take 'em back for me.
不知道他们和特殊部门进展如何。
Wonder how they're getting on with special branch.
真希望我在那里。
Wish I was there.
别管什么特殊的分支,小伙子,
Nevermind about special branch, laddie,
我们有很多重要的工作要做。
We've got a lot of important work here.
这案子很有趣,先生。
Interesting case here, sir.
加里波利附近的女人估计对面的男人
Woman in Gallipoli close reckons the bloke opposite
把树篱修剪成底部的形状。
Has trimmed his hedge into the shape of a bottom.
他说这是桃子。
He says it's a peach.
-是的,谢谢你,格莱斯顿-先生,先生!
- Yes, thank you, Gladstone- - sir, sir!
我们可以在广播里听格里姆的恐怖袭击。
We can listen to Grim's terrorist raid on the radio.
-太棒了。-走,走,走,走!
- It's brilliant. - Go, go, go, go!
把那个关了,孩子,这不关我们的事。
Turn that off, boy, it's none of our business.
我们还有很多事要做,
We have plenty of work to do here,
同样重要的工作
Work that is every bit as important
任何由特殊部门执行的。
As any performed by special branch.
今天的罪犯,无论多么卑微,
Today's criminal, no matter how lowly,
精通尖端技术和计算机吗
Is sophisticated, high-tech and computer literate-
狡猾而复杂的敌人。
A cunning and complex foe.
我有权请律师和水桶。
剧集 | 憨豆警局(1995) | 导航列表