剧集 | 太空先锋(2020) | 导航列表
该片虽有艺术加工成份 但取材于真实事件
对话 事件与人物为剧情需要进行了改编
《太空先锋》前情提要
Previously on The Right Stuff.
你看过我们在那台机器上的表现
You've seen us all up there on that machine.
你注意到了什么
What have you noticed?
你反应最慢 恢复的时间最长
You're the slowest to react, and you take the longest to recover.
我想进太空 我想要你丈夫帮忙
I wanna go into space, and I'd like your husband to help.
洁芮·科布正在培养一群女性成为宇航员
Jerrie Cobb is grooming a group of women to be astronauts,
她让我去试试
and she asked me try out.
-艾尔 -我之前和一个女人在一起
- Al? - I was with a girl.
我看见了摄像机的闪光灯
I saw a flash. A camera.
我会处理好这件事的
I'm gonna take care of this.
矮个儿 我是约翰
Shorty, it's John.
所以太空总署知道这件事了
So, NASA knows about all this?
这一切都是为了争第一
This is about being first.
我救了你一命 艾尔 我救了你
I've saved your butt, Al! I've saved you!
我救了你们 所有人 妈的
I've saved all of you, damn it!
所以这次是同行投票
So, this will be a peer vote.
如果你没被选进第一次飞行任务 你会选择谁
If you could not make the flight yourself, who would you choose?
谢泼德
格里森
格伦
艾尔·谢泼德不配
Al Shepard doesn't deserve this.
他自私且不值得信任
I mean, he's selfish. He can't be trusted.
人们需要知道这一点 那些决策者们
People need to know that. People who can do something about it.
-还有多少封 约翰 -我只是...
- How many more are there, John? - I was only...
你知道载人航♥天♥项目正命悬一线吧
You do realize the Manned Space Program is hanging by a thread.
鲍勃 我是想帮你
Bob, I am trying to help you.
我想阻止你犯下可怕的错误
I'm trying to keep you from makin' a horrible mistake.
艾尔·谢泼德不适合执行任务
Al Shepard is unfit to serve.
约翰 现在看来
John, right now...
你才是那个不合适的人
you're the one who seems unfit.
苏联人 抱歉了 各位
It's the Russians. I'm sorry, guys.
他们把人送上轨道了
They put a man in orbit.
妈的
Damn it.
尼基塔·谢尔盖耶维奇总理
Premier, Nikita Khrushchev,
今天宣布苏联
declared Russia's support today,
将对共♥产♥党领导人菲德尔·卡斯特罗进行援助
for Communist leader, Fidel Castro,
答应会尽全力
promising to lend the Cuban people,
支持古巴人♥民♥打击登陆了
all necessary assistance in beating back rebel forces
名为猪湾的沙滩的叛军 作为...
that have landed on a beach, known as The Bay of Pigs. As...
这是第三次世界大战
Well, that's World War III.
肯尼迪在做什么
What is Kennedy doing?
先是加加林 现在又出这事
First Gagarin, and now this.
真是多事的一周
Been one hell of a damn week.
来自全球的代表
...delegates from across the globe,
宣布美国
declaring that the United states
没有进攻古巴
has committed no aggression against Cuba,
佛罗里达州或美国其他任何地方
and no offensive has been launched from Florida
都没有发动攻势
or any other part of the United States.
艾尔 我很遗憾你没有第一个进入太空
Al, I'm real sorry you're not the first man in space.
不 你并不遗憾
No, you're not.
坦白说 这届政♥府♥上台才没多久
To be frank, to have a disaster of this size occur,
就发生了这种级别的灾难
this early in this president's administration,
我不知道他要如何恢复
I'm not sure how he recovers.
但有一点可以确定
But one thing is for certain,
必须是一件极度打动人的事
it's gonna have to be something......extremely impressive...
近六千名反卡斯特罗示♥威♥者
...nearly 6,000 anti-Castro demonstrators...
公然反抗激烈争辩...
...braved fierce debating...
穿衣 楼下来见我
Get dressed and meet me downstairs.
我们有活要做
We got work to do.
-现在吗 -现在
- Now? - Now.
古巴的情况很糟糕 而且每况日下
The situation in Cuba is bad, and it's getting worse every day.
关于我们在其中扮演的角色有很多谣言
There's a lot of rumors out there about the extent of our role,
是否超出了总统所承认的范围
and whether it goes beyond what the president's admitting, and...
那些谣言是真的
those rumors are true.
古巴叛军 他们接受了我们政♥府♥的武器和训练
The Cuban rebels, they were armed and trained by our government.
消息很快就会传出去
This is all gonna come out soon enough.
针对卡斯特罗的行动是艾森豪威尔的项目
The move against Castro was an Eisenhower program.
肯尼迪并不支持
Kennedy didn't support it,
但他也没有胆量终止它
but he also didn't have the guts to pull the plug.
听上去熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
他试图讨好两边
He tried to play the middle,
结果在古巴丢尽了脸
and he ended up with egg on his face in Cuba.
跟加加林的情况一样
Same as he did with Gagarin
苏联先于我们进入了太空
and the Russians beating us into space.
《生活》杂♥志♥
你在凌晨四点叫醒我们
You woke us up at four in the morning
就是为了告诉我们总统是懦夫吗
just to tell us that the president is a coward?
我们叫醒你们是告诉你们他需要一场胜利
We woke you up to tell you that he needs a win.
而他决定我们就是那场胜利
And he has decided that we are going to be that win.
先生们 他愿意不惜一切代价
Gentlemen, he's willing to do whatever it takes
让这次发射成功
to make this launch a success.
这届政♥府♥
Now, the administration
还未决定何时公开
has not decided when they're gonna announce
此次飞行的消息
the flight to the public,
但他们很有可能只会在
but chances are, it won't be until afterwards,
艾尔平安着陆后才宣布
once they know that Al has landed safely.
肯尼迪也许是条汉子
Kennedy might have grown a pair,
但他不会在一夜之间变得有种
but they don't get big overnight.
还有 约翰 我们已经决定
And, John, it's been decided
你是本次任务的替补队员
that you're the backup for this mission.
我什么时候上去
When do I go up?
杯子伸过来 先生们
Your mugs, gentlemen.
两周后
Two weeks.
太空先锋
第一季 第七集
氧气
Oxygen?
一千一百 就绪
Eleven hundred. Go.
氧气 动力
Oxygen. Power?
-动力 -解锁把手
- Power. - Handle unlock.
太空舱已分离
Capsule separated.
速率控制 手动控制
Rate control. Pilot on manual.
向右偏航
Yawing to the right.
收到 即将执行减速程序
Roger that. You are go for retro sequence.
听我倒数 三十秒
Thirty seconds on my mark.
-三十秒 -明白 就绪
- Thirty seconds... - Understand. Go.
减速点火
减速点火亮红灯了 你收到了吗
I have a red fire retro light. Do you copy?
你能确认自动稳定控制系统是由电脑控制的吗
Can you confirm that you've got ASCS in fly-by-wire?
我这里显示飞船在翻转
I'm showing the spacecraft is tumbling.
是否应该切至减速姿态
Should I be in retro attitude bypass?
这个响多久了
How long has that been on?
斯科特
Scott.
-斯科特 -稍等一下 艾尔
- Scott. - Uh, just give us a second, Al.
三十秒已到
Thirty seconds down.
是否应该切至减速姿态
Should I be in retro attitude bypass?
斯科特
Scott.
卡彭特
Carpenter.
是的
Yeah.
你处于减速姿态位置吗
Were you in retro fire position?
刚才到底怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
当我们点火的时候 飞船不在减速姿态上
You weren't in retro attitude when we fired the...
那你为什么要点火
Then why the hell did you fire it?
如果地面控制瞒着我启动该死的火箭
What is the point of having manual controls
手动控制系统还有什么意义
if the ground fires the damn rocket without me knowing?
艾尔 我以为我们查过了飞行姿态
Well, Al, I thought we checked the attitude,
但我想我们还没
but I guess we didn't...
所以我就回去再查了一遍
so, I'm going back through to check it...
新墨西哥州 洛夫莱斯诊所
关掉
Shut it down.
为什么停下来
Why'd you stop it?
因为你是有史以来在上面待得最久的人
Because you've been on it longer than anyone else, ever.
怎么了
What?
我想给你看个东西
剧集 | 太空先锋(2020) | 导航列表