剧集 | 太空先锋(2020) | 导航列表
You know, why don't we all just take a breather?
有的是时间 派对才刚刚开始
Got some time, the party's just starting.
我们可以在海滩上喝一杯
We can have a drink on the beach.
我房♥间有瓶尊尼获加威士忌
I got a bottle of Johnnie Walker in my room,
如果你愿意去拿的话
if you wanna grab it.
-不用多说 我去拿 -听起来行吗 好吧
- Say no more. I'm on it. - Sound good? All right.
对 艾尔说得对 不如你们先去
Yeah, Al's right. Why... why don't you guys go ahead?
我留下来顶一下
I'll stay here and hold down the fort.
一会回来
Be right back up.
我真的没法再跟别人握手了
I physically cannot shake another hand.
我握不了了 我的手
I'm not doing it. It's gonna...
会变成拳头
turn into one of those.
-我会狠揍这些人的 -揍吧
- I will punch these people. - Please do.
握手还让我的肩膀疼 太奇怪了
It hurts my shoulder, too. It's weird.
你该用手腕发力
You're supposed to use your wrist.
约翰
John.
像野蛮人一样拿着瓶子喝
Drinking from the bottle like savages.
是的 约翰
Yeah, John.
我 我从酒吧偷了这些
I, uh, I swiped these from the bar.
先生们
Gentlemen.
里面怎么样
How's it going in there?
我 我还没进去
Oh I, uh, I haven't gone in yet.
我们有的是时间
We got plenty of time.
敬康维尔公♥司♥的勇士
A toast to the, uh, brave men of Convair.
愿他们的勇气能给我们这些
May their courage serve as an example
头脑简单的飞行员做个榜样
to all us simple-minded pilots.
-说得好 -完全赞同
- Hear, hear. - Hear, hear.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我和卡斯拉德有一次驾驶TV-2差点没命
Me and Carsrud had a close call one time in a TV-2.
在西埃拉斯山区上空 燃料管起火了
Fuel line caught fire somewhere over the Sierras.
里基在暴雪中发现山里
Somehow Ricky found a little airstrip
一个不知名小镇上有条简易跑道
in one of those nothing mountain towns in a snowstorm.
落地的时候感觉就像中奖了一样
Brought it down like icing on a birthday cake.
这辈子最害怕的一次
Most scared I've been in my life.
格斯
Gus.
怎么 要轮流来吗
What, is it a Round Robin?
好吧 我真的不喜欢反复讲自己的事
Yeah, well, you know, I'm not really one to repeat myself.
你们一些人已经知道我的濒死经历了
Some of you already know about my little brush with death.
真的把我吓尿了
Scared the shit out of me.
是我太轻率了 真的
I got reckless. I did. And, uh...
我没有给飞机做飞前检查 那是真的
I didn't do the pre-check on the plane. That's... that's true.
我们跳上飞机 起飞 失去动力 之后
So, we hop in and we take off, lose power and...
之后我们机身着火
next thing you know we're sliding down the runway
在跑道上滑行
covered in flames.
那是
That's the, uh...
那是我唯一一次差点害死别人
that's the only time I almost cashed in somebody else's chips.
真的很吓人
That's real scary.
去他的 格斯 我真的很抱歉
Hell, Gus, I am so sorry.
之前从来没跟你道歉
I never told you.
都过去了 戈尔多
It's all in the past, Gordo.
派头十足啊 乔纳森·格伦
Well, now. Jonathan Glenn.
朝鲜战争的时候 六月中旬
It was Korea, middle of June.
我和一个叫弗兰克·格拉度的人驾驶僚机
I'm flying Wing with a guy named Frank Giraudo.
我们去侦察车队
And, uh... we're scouting for convoys,
发现了一些卡车 开始朝他们开火
find some trucks, start lighting them up.
突然轰的一声
And, uh, then all of a sudden, boom.
格拉度被高射炮击中了 剧烈地颠簸
Yeah, Giraudo gets hit by a flak, nosing up and down...
升降舵被炸烂了
...the elevators were blown to hell.
我们回过神来的时候 他就坠机山里了
And next thing we know, he's down in the mountains.
我能看到他就在下边 他
And I can see him down there. He's...
他在降落伞里蹒跚
He's reeling in his chute, you know.
我知道他没事 但是
I know he's okay but...
我不能丢下他不管
Uh, I can't leave him behind.
所以 我就不停地盘旋
So, I'm circling and circling
一直盘旋
and circling.
燃料耗尽了 然后发动机熄火
I run dry, and the engine flames out.
我穷尽一个传统基♥督♥徒的语速极限
And I'm hollering on the radio and yelling about
朝对讲机不停呼救
as blue a streak as a good old church boy like me can muster.
但是 还是没有回应
But, uh... still nothing.
之后我开始估计自己的逃生几率
That's when I start running the numbers.
我撑不过这次了
And I'm not gonna make it.
绝对撑不过了 希望渺茫
And I'm definitely not gonna make it, not even close.
我一直以为在那样的情况下 我会
I always thought in a moment like that, I'd, uh...
会感觉离上帝很近
you know, I'd feel close to God.
会和造物主合而为一 但是
Feel a oneness with my creator, but...
不是 不是那样的
I didn't. I didn't...
我没有任何感悟
I didn't feel anything.
我能感受到屁♥股♥挨着座椅
I felt my butt against the seat.
感受到肩膀有一点痛
Little ache in my shoulder.
当然 我想到了家人
I thought about my family, sure.
但更多的是感觉自己像动物一样
Mostly I just felt like an animal.
只想活下去
Just trying to survive.
但那不是故事的全部
But that's not the whole story.
你跳上了另一架飞机
You hop straight away into another plane,
你让另外两个人也照做
you make two other guys do likewise
然后马上回去救援你的兄弟
and you scramble right back out to your buddy.
没有一刻的迟延
Without missing a beat.
那是战争 我们都会那样做
It's war, you know, that's... that's what we do.
不 不是所有人都会那样做
No, not everybody would do that.
到你了 艾尔
You're up, Al.
成为飞行员一直是我的梦想
Always wanted to be a pilot.
海军飞行员
Navy pilot.
那不是计划的一部分
Not part of the plan, uh...
我爸在陆军部队
Dad's in the Army.
我父亲有点
My father can be a, uh...
难以取悦
difficult man to please.
是的
Yeah.
下次再说吧
Maybe another time.
兄弟们 酒喝干了
Well, fellas. Looks like we're dry.
我还不想回去
I don't wanna go back up there yet.
我知道港口有几个小破酒馆
Well, I know a few grimy spots down on the harbor.
-我加入 -再好不过了 鲍勃
- I'm in. - Yes, siree, Bob.
-我要回去了 -我也是
- I'm gonna head back in there. - Yeah, me too.
今天有够忙的
It's been a... been a busy day.
你呢 艾尔
What about you, Al?
我要在这再待会
I'm gonna stay out here for a while.
喝完酒 之后再回去
Finish my drink, head on inside.
好的
All right.
-明天早上见 艾尔 -好
- See you in the morning, Al. - Yeah.
你真的要进去那里吗
You really gonna go in there?
是啊 我们还有工作要做
Well, yeah. We... we still got a job to do.
我们先去喝一杯吧
Let's grab a drink first.
好吧 但是我要喝水
Fine. But I'm getting water.
真不知道你们这些家伙怎么能整天喝酒
I don't know how you guys drink that stuff all day.
-请给我一杯苏打水加青柠 -波本酒
- Seltzer and lime, please. - Bourbon.
这感觉还不赖吧 约翰 和大伙一块出来玩
That wasn't so bad, was it, John? Hanging out with the guys.
拜托 我喜欢大家 只是
Come on, I like the guys. It's just...
你知道的
Come on, you know.
不 我不知道 为什么
No, I don't know. What?
只是我这样的人 和你们喜欢找的乐子
Just the kinda guy I am and the kinda fun you guys like to have,
总是不太合拍 就是这样
it's just not always a good fit, that's all.
拜托 我们很高兴你能加入我们
Come on, we're always glad to have you.
我都这么说了
And that's me telling you.
好
Yeah.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
有些关于飞行顺序的新消息
Hey, that's some news about the flight order.
可不是嘛
Yeah. How about that?
我打赌 你会是第一个
You'll be first, I'll bet.
可能是我们中的任何人
It could be any of us.
你可是轻松驾驭了多轴空间惯性设施
You're the one that tamed that MASTIF like it's a pretty pony.
但是还有其他因素要考虑 不是吗
剧集 | 太空先锋(2020) | 导航列表