剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表
三周后……
亲爱的人♥民♥
My loves
我曾经疲惫不堪 无精打采
I was once tired, lethargic
被现代生活的压力压垮
weighed down by the stresses of modern life
直到我解锁了土豆的古老魔力
until I unlocked the ancient power of the potato.
多亏土豆蒸汽的治愈属性
And now, thanks to the healing properties of potato steam
我感受到了前所未有的健康 快乐和强大
I have never felt healthier, happier, stronger.
在乡村偏方领域顶尖专家的建议下
With consultation from top practitioners in the art of country medicine
我清除了体内的毒素 彻底改变了我的生活
I have purged my body of toxins and transformed my life.
如今 首相府的墙壁间 回荡着阵阵清风
Now, a fresh breeze flows through the walls of the People's Palace.
跟随我们的脚步吧 亲爱的人♥民♥
Follow our lead, my loves
让我们热爱的土地的自然之美
and let the natural goodness of our beloved land
解锁更强大 更自信的你
unlock a stronger, more confident you.
大人物在上面呢
There he is, the big cheese.
我们应该称呼他 首相府健康安全主管才对
Chief of Palace Health and Safety, we're meant to call him.
我学了六年医学 居然沦落到给大猩猩医生煮土豆
Six years studyin' medicine now I'm boilin' spuds for Dr. Gorilla.
埃琳娜终于放下霉菌了 我还是挺佩服他的
Elena's stopped focusing on mold so I will give him that.
外面的氛围如何
What's the mood outside?
人♥民♥支持埃琳娜
The people support Elena.
他们喜欢看美国人吃瘪
They love to see America punched in the mouth.
人要有风度 知道吗
You will strive to have a graceful mind, yeah?
-是 长官 -给我清理干净
Yes, sir. - Now clean that shit up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他并非高高在上
See, he's not right upstairs.
只是被埃琳娜影响了
Elena's got to him.
好可怜的屠夫啊
Oh, pity the poor Butcher.
对 我很同情他
Yeah, I do.
快 抓紧时间
Hey! Come on!
给 你儿子的药
Here. The boy's pills.
-多少钱 -少来了 小猫咪
What do I owe you? - Oh, fuck off, puss.
白宫消息人士称
White House sources say they are alarmed
维纳姆首相的激进言辞令他们担忧
by Chancellor Vernham's aggressive rhetoric.
我们甚至听说
We're even hearing reports
参议院外交关系委员会主席 朱迪丝霍尔特
that Judith Holt chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee
本周将来该地区观光
will be taking time in her tour of the region this week
顺便拜访首相
to visit the Chancellor.
怎么样
So, thoughts?
接见农户会不会太华丽
Too glam for the farmers?
他们要派一头骡子来
They're sending me a mule.
参议院外交什么的狗屁主席
Some Chairman of the Senate Foreign fucking What-Have-You.
不是总统 也不是副总统
No President, no Vice President
只是来自农场州的飞来飞去的土包子
just some frequent-flyer corn fucker from the farm states.
我听说那是个很有声望的委员会
A prestigious committee, I'm told.
委员会是用来应付无聊主妇的
Committees are for bored housewives.
这件太轻浮 那件吧
Too frilly. That one.
还有 琳妮
And... Lenny
你不担心吗
you're not concerned, then?
担心什么
With what?
你过去几周发表的 针对西方的尖刻言论
Just all your spiky talk about the West these last few weeks.
可能会带来什么后果
The possible blowback.
可怜的尼基
Oh, poor Nicky.
你担心他们会用无人机 在按♥摩♥浴缸里袭击你吗
You worried they're going to drone strike you in the jacuzzi?
不是
No.
但我们与欧洲和美国有生意往来
No, but with our business ties in Europe and America.
我们所有的外国朋友 劳伦特 卡拉
All our foreign pals, Laurent, Carla?
-科莫议员布科姆呢 -去他们的
Buscombe? The Como Consigliere? - Fuck them.
真朋友不会变心 卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥才会四散奔逃
True friends stay true. Quislings scatter.
总统释放出明显信♥号♥♥ 他想在紧张局势进一步升级之前
Clearly, the President is signaling that he would like to normalize relations
与这位曾经坚定的盟友 和重要的贸易伙伴
with this once-staunch ally and vital trade partner
恢复正常的关系
before tensions escalate further.
问题是维纳姆首相会接受吗
The question is will Chancellor Vernham be receptive?
支持率已经上升到百分之75 这是您四年来的最高数据
And while approval has climbed to 75 your highest in four years...
但我想提醒您……
I should caution you.
自我们与美国的钴矿合作中止后
My agents in the private sector are feeling some... market jitters
我的私营部门探员 就察觉到了市场的不安
since the cobalt partnership with America has stalled.
有人好奇
Some wonder whether the new, shall we say
对于西方的新对抗态度
confrontational attitude towards the West
是否会带来负面……
might be having an averse...
我想自己切鸡蛋
I like to slice the egg myself.
当然可以 亲爱的
Of course, my love.
谢谢 拉斯金先生 就说到这里吧
Thank you, Mr. Laskin. I'm sure that will be more than enough.
亲爱的 我差点忘了告诉你
Dear, before I forget
有人投诉这香味
we've had a few complaints about the aroma.
投诉什么
What sort of complaints?
他们说首相府散发着 像是爱尔兰妓院的香味
Well, primarily that the Palace smells like an Irish whorehouse.
去他们的
Well, tough tits.
土豆蒸汽正在净化环境
The potato steam is purifying.
赫伯特把我体内
I can finally breathe
所有的西方毒素清理干净了 我终于可以呼吸了
now that Herbert has sluiced all the Western shit from my system.
早上好 赫伯特
Good morning, Herbert.
早上好 埃琳娜
Good morning, Elena.
我们还好吗
We are well, aren't we?
很好
Yes, we are.
我们昨晚玩得很开心吧
We had fun last night, didn't we?
是的
Yes, we did.
我们都做什么了 大块头
And what did we do, large one?
我们在农田里狂奔 还对着丰收之月嚎叫
We ran through farmers' fields and howled at harvest moons.
说得太对了
No. - We certainly fucking did.
-那样嬉戏很快乐吧 -那是当然
Superb horseplay, wasn't it? It certainly fucking was.
不知道我们今晚要去哪
I wonder... where will we go tonight?
想去哪就去哪
Wherever we like.
想去哪就去哪
Wherever we like.
故乡的黑萝卜
Black radish from the homeland.
让我看看
Let me see.
你的脾脏有点浑浊
Your spleen's a little muddy.
这种芥末酱能帮上忙
This mustard will help.
那就来吧
Go on, then.
把我当成三明治 尽情涂抹
Slap me up like a sandwich.
下士 你肯定知道
I... I'm sure you know, Corporal
我和埃琳娜都有医学学位
that both Elena and I have medical degrees.
我不得不承认 我从没见过你这种技术
I must admit I'm not familiar with your techniques.
是我妈妈传给我的
They are from my mother.
我知道了 乡村偏方 对吧
Oh, right. Country medicine, is it?
只有它有效
The only medicine that works.
不服的人可能会说 阿司匹林和化疗更有效 但是你最懂
One might argue aspirin and chemo occasionally do the trick but sure.
欧洲
政权
第一季第二集
-早上好 女士 -早上好
Morning, Madam. Morning.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, darling.
你好 奥斯卡
Hello, Oskar.
-一切都好吗 女士 -挺好的
Everything all right, Madam? - Yeah.
巴托斯先生中午会来参加 甜菜农户的活动
Mr. Bartos will arrive at noon for the sugar beet farmers' event.
-到时候让他来找我 艾格尼丝 -知道了
Just send him my way, please, Agnes. Yes. Will do.
我们奥斯卡的新癫痫疗法
Do you know, our Oskar's new epilepsy treatment
真是个奇迹啊
really is a miracle, isn't it?
是的 他看起来确实很好 女士
Yes, he does seem very well, Madam.
没出现痉挛
No fits.
一次都没有
Not a single one.
这个民间偏方太神奇了
It's truly astonishing, this folk science.
他早就需要这种偏方了
You see, that's what our boy needed all along.
而不是那些花哨的西药
Not those fancy Western pills.
真神奇啊
It's fascinating.
是的 很神奇 女士
Yes, fascinating, Madam.
黑萝卜 张大嘴
Black radish. Open wide.
好
Yes.
嚼碎它
Crunch...
好的
Yes, yes.
快看他
Look at him.
一副不可一世的嘴脸
Cock of the fucking walk.
老天爷 不过她以前也迷恋过一些人
She had infatuations before, though.
上一个读表员是谁来着
Who was the last meter man?
剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表