剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表
很好
Good.
看来它还活着
So, it's... it's still kicking.
很好
Good.
艾格尼丝 多给我弄些空调来
And Agnes, get me some more fucking air conditioning units!
没问题 女士
Certainly, Madam.
就算韦斯特盖特发生的抗♥议♥是真的
Even if the protests happening in Westgate were real
这只是个假设
which they are not
我们的甜菜工人有什么不满
what do our sugar beet workers have to complain about?
中国是我们的朋友
China is our friend.
屠夫 睡得好吗
Sleep well, Butcher?
想想中国是如何投资我们的未来的
Just think of all the ways China is investing in our future.
基础设施 道路
Infrastructure, roads
我们激动人心的新钴精炼厂
our exciting new cobalt refineries.
所有这些合作很快就会有回报
All of these partnerships will pay off soon.
持反对意见的人 要么是美国情报机构的走狗
Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a tool of American intelligence
要么是妄想我垮台的凯普林格支持者
or a delusional Keplinger supporter dreaming of my downfall.
我不会垮台的
Well...
该死的广播 对吧 爱德敬上
there won't be a downfall.
我们的爱太强烈了
Our love is too strong.
没有人可以离间我们
No one will ever come between us.
我不打算把马的事告诉她 -我们必须告诉她
I'm not telling her about the horse.We have to tell her about the horse.
那你去说吧 这是你的职权
Then you tell her about the horse. This is your purview.
我是通讯部长 不是玩皮鞭和缰绳的大♥师♥
I am Minister of Comms not fucking Master of Whips and Bridles.
见鬼 冷死了
Oh, shit. It's so cold.
我愿意为了一条围巾杀死亲人
I'd murder my family for a scarf.
就一条围巾 我愿意割断他们的喉咙
One scarf. I'd slit their throats.
好吧
Well, now.
这倒是新鲜
This is something new.
早上好 在开会之前 我能说点题外话吗
Good morning. Listen, before we start can I just say something?
我不需要你们满脸担忧 一言不发
I don't need your quiet, worried faces.
你们都要学着做个正常人
You all need to be better at being normal.
你们不正常的时候 我会觉得你们在说
When you're not normal it makes me feel like you're telling me
我不正常 那会破坏会议室的气氛
that I'm not normal which is a bad flavor for this room.
散发着失败者的气味 我不喜欢
It's a loser's flavor and I dislike it.
那会让我信不过你们所有人 并希望你们死掉
And it makes me distrust all of you and want you to be dead.
所以……
So...
学着做个正常人 好了 开始开会吧
just be better at being normal. Good, let's start.
女士
Madam...
外国反对者依然在尽其所能
the foreign antagonists continue to do what they can
在不使用武装干预的情况下 为法班走廊的事惩罚我们
short of armed intervention to punish us for the Faban Corridor.
冻结资产 禁止出行 煽动叛逃
Freezing assets, banning travel, spurring defections...
我称之为道貌岸然的制裁
Sanctimonious sanctions, I'd call it.
消息背后的消息是什么
Yes, but what's the update beneath the update?
我原本听说和中国的交易到位后 市场会恢复平衡
I was told the markets would even out with the China deal in place.
中国自♥由♥贸易 本该让我们赚钱 而不是榨干我们
Chinese free trade was supposed to make us money not drain us dry.
女士 与中国的自♥由♥贸易 还没有带来我们预期的助力
Madam, free trade with China hasn't yet been the tonic we'd hoped.
如您所知 在韦斯特盖特的抗♥议♥活动中
As you know from the protests in Westgate
廉价进口品损害了我们的工业……
cheap imports have hurt our industries, and...
我不在乎什么甜菜的鬼话
I don't care about the sugar beet bullshit.
钴精炼厂怎么样了
Just tell me about the cobalt refineries, hm?
中国应该让我们的精炼厂现代化 并加速我们的经济发展
China was supposed to modernize our refineries and jump-start our economy
那我们的钱呢 它们什么时候能开始赚钱
so where's our payday? When will they start earning?
希望很快就可以 女士
Oh, very soon, Madam, we hope.
然而 中国承包商 在技术上遇到了一些障碍
However, the Chinese contractors have hit some snags on the tech.
真让人惊讶
Well, quelle surprise.
我不能一直等下去 -与此同时 女士
Well, I can't wait forever, you know? Meanwhile, Ma'am
又有三家甜菜工厂倒闭了
with another three sugar beet factories closing
韦斯特盖特的抗♥议♥也愈演愈烈了
the protests in Westgate are turning ugly.
我们应该讨论一下如何保住颜面
We should discuss improving the visuals.
女士 我们可以跟您聊聊 昨天发生的一件事吗
Madam... may we talk to you about an incident that occurred yesterday?
跟一匹马有关
It... it's a situation with a horse.
我等不及要听下一句了
I'm eager for the next sentence.
当时 我们的一名骑警正在监视 韦斯特盖特甜菜工人的抗♥议♥活动
One of our mounted police monitoring a protest of sugar beet workers in Westgate...
他的马受到了惊吓
Well, his horse spooked.
其实是群众的错 女士 -那匹马摔倒了 踢到了一个女人
It... it was the crowd's fault, really, Madam. The horse bucked and it kicked a woman.
踢中了上腹部
In the... stomach region.
那个女人怀孕了
The woman was with child.
算是意外流产
A sort of unscheduled abortion.
孕晚期
Quite late term.
好吧 那个女人呢 她……
Right, and the woman?
很遗憾 她去世了
Oh, regrettably, she expired.
抱歉 为什么要告诉我这个
Sorry, why am I hearing about this?
女士 我们发现 这已经成了一种战斗口号♥
Well, Ma'am, it's just that we're seeing it's become a bit of a rallying cry
尤其是在韦斯特盖特的不满者当中
among the disaffected of Westgate in particular.
该死的韦斯特盖特人 和他们该死的情感需求
Oh, the fucking Westgaters and their fucking emotional needs.
他们就是一群巨婴
They're like fucking infants!
没错 女士 说得对
Yes, agreed, Ma'am, agreed.
尽管如此 我觉得我们还是和韦斯特盖特人
Nonetheless, I think it might be wise to have a bit of a public dialogue of sorts
公开对话比较好
with Westgate people?
既然涉及胎儿死亡
And perhaps with the fetus of it all
不如组织一场儿童活动
something with children?
好吧 让韦斯特盖特的孩子 来首相府参加问答活动
Fine. A Q and A with Westgate children here in the Palace.
我只是要告知他们 我不会迁就他们混乱的情感
But only to inform. I won't play nursemaid to their big, messy feelings.
天哪 真♥他♥妈♥热
God, it's fucking hot!
还有谁觉得热
Who else is hot?
你的情况是站不住脚的 但你有一条出路
嘿 -该死
Hey!
这是什么 什么 -走吧 屠夫
Hey, what is this? - Let's go, Butcher. - Where?
左转
Left.
你要带我去哪里 -你敢轻举妄动
Where are you taking me? - Try anything and we put
我们就一枪打爆你的头 -她绝对不会……
a bullet in your brain. - She would never plant...
她根本不在乎你 -让开
She doesn't give a fuck about you. - Move!
左转
Left.
你好 赫伯特
Hello, Herbert.
我是爱德
I'm Ed.
凯普林格
Keplinger.
你在这里做什么 -我住在这里
What are you doing here? I live here.
不可能 -我确定我住在这里
No, you... you don't. Oh, I am quite certain that I do.
不 你住在乡下……
No... you are in the countrys...
你住在乡下 -是吗
You are in the countryside. Am I?
天哪 看起来不像
Gosh, well, I... I hardly seem to be.
不 我看见了
No. No... I've seen you.
你住在北方的大房♥子里 羞愧难当
You live in shame up north in a big house.
我们都知道 大家都看见了
We all know it. Everybody's seen you.
那个啊 那恐怕是电影魔术
Oh, that. Yes. That is a bit of movie magic, I'm afraid.
他们时不时会非常礼貌地 把我从牢房♥里拖到庄园大宅里
They drag me very politely from my cell to a manor house now and again
为你们拍一个虚构的故事
to film a little fiction for you all.
你撒谎 -对
You are a fucking liar. Yeah,
我看得出 听了她和你们说的话 这让你很困惑
I can see it's confusing after what she's told you all.
不 你当首相的时候就想毁了我们
No, you tried to ruin us when you were Chancellor.
你和你那些有钱的左翼朋友在做交易
You and your rich leftist friends cutting deals.
给你一个建议吧 赫伯特 这是囚犯之间的忠告
Piece of advice, Herbert from one prisoner to another
你能呼吸自♥由♥空气时 你以为你在上面了解的一切
everything you thought you knew up there when you were sucking free air
都是浮云
it's a cloud.
就让它过去吧
You just let it pass.
我能不能……
Here, may I...
汤姆 钥匙
Tom, the keys.
谢谢 我听说你来自甜菜之乡
Thank you. You're from the beet country, I hear, yeah?
我母亲是韦斯特盖特人
My mom was a Westgater.
好了
There we are.
别怕汤姆和文恩 他们是非常可爱的人
Don't mind Tom and Vin. They're very, very lovely people
他们经历过很多挫折 尤其是文恩
who have come a very long way, especially Vin.
是他们给了我你的书
So it's them who gave me your book?
那本书 天哪 你没看吧
The book. The book. Christ, you didn't read it, did you?
没有 -但愿如此
No. - I should hope not.
老年左翼分子口出恶言
The fetid wind of an aging leftist.
我们为什么还站着 来 坐下吧
Does anyone know why we're still standing? Come. Let's sit.
请坐
Please.
温柔点 文恩
Gently, gently, Vin.
这是什么
What is this?
我的牢房♥里会有点无聊 所以汤姆和文恩
剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表