剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表
四个月后
外媒声称我们新的中国合作伙伴
And as for foreign news reports alleging stalled construction on cobalt refinery sites
正在建设的钴精炼厂陷入了停滞
being built by our new Chinese partners
巴托斯公♥司♥的代表回应说:查查消息来源吧
better check your sources say reps for the Bartos Corporation
这位代表声称精炼厂的工作进展顺利
who claim work on the refineries is progressing smoothly
谁都不该怀疑中国对我们未来的承诺
and no one should doubt China's commitment to our future.
现在是一点钟 我们聆听首相的讲话吧
It's now one o'clock. Let's join our Chancellor.
下午好
Good afternoon.
在这个充满挑战和机遇的时刻
I bless you all in this time of great challenge
我祝福你们所有人
and great opportunity.
尽管外媒的报道言之凿凿
Despite discredited foreign media reports
法班的统一依然取得了圆♥满♥成功
the Faban reunification was an unmitigated success.
没有动♥乱♥
There is no unrest.
没有游击队
There are no guerrillas.
只有我们新一波的爱
There is only a renewal of our love.
然而美国野兽和它的附属国 仍然试图扼杀我们
And yet still the American beast and its client states try to strangle us.
但小小的制裁终将失败 因为我们的爱不可制裁
But petty sanctions will always fail because our love cannot be sanctioned.
关掉
Turn it off!
-我们的敌人知道我们在繁荣发展 -关掉
Our enemies know we are thriving. Turn it off!
我们的经济强盛 我们的工人很快乐
Our economy is strong. Our workers are happy. - Turn it off!
我们的敌人都知道 -拜托
Our enemies know - Please!
所以他们撒谎说我们身处困境 -你怎么回事
so they have to lie and say that we are floundering - What is it with you?
那并非实情 亲爱的人♥民♥ -你怎么不睡
Why won't you sleep? - but they don't know they're... floundering, my loves.
快关掉它 -不能关 屠夫
Please turn it off! - We can't, Butcher.
这让美国难受不已 -收音机必须全天开着 这是规定
Radio stays on all day. It's regulation.
关掉 -天哪 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Turn it off! - Jesus, fuckin' shut up!
但我不向任何人低头
任何胆敢侮辱我或我国的人 都将感受到我的愤怒
Anyone who dares insult me or my country shall feel my fury
并且永远得不到原谅
and shall never be forgiven.
一点了
"It's one o'clock."
我们聆听首相的讲话吧
"Let's join our Chancellor."
现在是一点钟
It's now one o'clock.
该聆听维纳姆首相的每日讲话了
Time to join Chancellor Vernham's daily address.
有人散布了一个恶毒的谎言
A vicious lie is being spread
说我们与中国的自♥由♥贸易协议 损害了我们当地的制糖业
that our free trade deal with China has hurt our local sugar industry.
说商店里满是廉价的中国糖
That the shops have been flooded with cheap Chinese sugar
使我们本土的生产商丧失了竞争力
making it hard for our homegrown producers to compete.
一个恶毒的谎言
A vicious lie.
不要相信谎言
Don't believe the lies.
甜菜产业很强大
The sugar beet industry is strong.
我们韦斯特盖特的制糖业者毫无怨言
Our sugar producers in Westgate
韦斯特盖特的垃圾
are happy. - Westgate trash.
在甜菜之乡所谓的抗♥议♥活动
Any so-called demonstrations in sugar beet country are nothing
皆是廉价的美国行为艺术
but cheap American performance art.
不要被愚昧的思想欺骗了
Don't let lumbering minds deceive you.
人一定要有风度
You must strive to have... a graceful mind.
本地企业的困境 以及韦斯特盖特的动荡
And who is really to blame for the struggles of our local businesses
是谁造成的
and the reports of unrest in Westgate?
我告诉你们 是凯普林格
I'll tell you who. Keplinger,
那个卑鄙的左翼分子
the vile leftist.
他还在和全球精英合作
He's still out there working with the global elite
企图摧毁我们建立的一切
to destroy everything we've built.
我想对那些反对我们的人 说一句简短的话
To those who oppose us I have a simple message.
你做了关于我的春梦
You dream about fucking me.
但我没有做你的春梦
I don't dream about fucking you.
你做了关于我的春梦 但我没有做你的春梦
You dream about fucking me. I don't dream about fucking you.
闭嘴 -你做了关于我的春梦
You dream about fucking me. - Shut up! Shut up!
但我没有做你的春梦
I don't dream about fucking you.
睡觉 快睡觉
Sleep! Just sleep!
已经一周了 你这个疯子
It's been a week, you crazy fuck! - ...about fucking you.
你做了关于我的春梦 但我没有做你的春梦
You dream about fucking me. I don't dream about fucking you.
你做了关于我的春梦 但我没有做你的春梦
You dream about fucking me. I don't dream about fucking you.
现在是一点钟 我们聆听首相的讲话吧
It's now one o'clock. Let's join our Chancellor.
政 权
第一季第四集
该死
Fuck.
好热
Hot, hot.
妈的 热死了
Fuck me. Hot!
好冷
Cold!
好冷 冷死了
Cold. Fuck me! Cold.
你穿的什么鬼东西 快脱掉
The fuck are you wearing? Take that off!
烧了吧 就怕这个温度点不着火
And burn it. If fire still exists at this temperature.
昨晚好点了吗
Any better last night?
就像在骆驼的屁♥眼♥里醒着躺了一晚上
It's like lying awake in a camel's asshole.
你感觉不到吗 -当然感觉到了
Can't you feel it? - No, of course, I did.
我那边的情况也好不到哪去
It's nearly as bad in my corner of the world.
热 太热了 -可怜的琳妮
Hot. You're too hot, too hot.
我再跟后勤团队好好聊聊 好吗
Poor Lenny. I'll have another stern chat with services, yeah?
好 -睡不着的时候
Yeah. - You know, when I have trouble sleeping
我会想象一位医生打开我的颅骨
I picture a doctor opening up my skull
把我的大脑 和所有让我睡不着的想法取出来
and taking my brain out and all the thoughts that keep me up
我的痛苦 我的欲望
my pains, my desires, they're all gone
它们都消失了 我一下子就睡着了
and I just pop right off.
我不愿意想象自己的脑叶切除术 谢谢
Yeah, I don't think I'll imagine my own lobotomy, thanks.
当然 我只是提个建议
Yeah, of course. Just a suggestion, really.
天哪 他今天的口臭有一股大便味
Oh, god, his air. It smells like dung today.
早上好 亲爱的 -早上好 宝贝
Good morning, my darling. Good morning, sweetheart.
我们吃点薄荷糖好吗
Let's have a little mint, yeah, shall we?
好孩子 -吃点 对
Good boy. - That's it. Yeah.
火炉
Furnace.
这里就像个火炉 天哪 这里更热 尼基
It's like a furnace. - Oh, god, it's worse in here, Nicky!
听说那孩子现在睡首相的床了
I hear the boy sleeps in the Chancellor's bed now.
有点让人担心
A bit worrying.
维克多 我想我们有更紧迫的问题
I think we may have more pressing concerns, Victor.
比如全国的经济已经岌岌可危了
Like our entire economy circling the drain.
我跟你一样担忧
Well, I'm just as concerned as you.
我儿子申请普林斯顿大学的事 我的iPhone账户
My son's application to Princeton my iPhone account
迈阿密的备用公♥寓♥ 一切都要完蛋了
the pied-à-terre in Miami is all spatchcocked to fuck.
我像吉普赛人的狗一样狼狈
I'm living like a gypsy's dog.
但我好像记得 你支持我们在法班走廊的探险
And yet, I seem to recall you cheering on our Faban Corridor adventure.
你好像喊过:尽情制裁吧
"Sanctions? Do your worst," I believe you crowed.
不 我仍然支持首相的政策
No... I still support Madam's policies ya know that, it's just...
只是…… -只是什么
"It's just"? - Just what?
你想去没有伊♥斯♥兰♥教法的地方 度假吗
You'd like to holiday somewhere without Sharia law?
脱掉你们的外套 她会看到的
Get rid of your coats. She'll see you.
告诉我数字 亲爱的 记得吗
Number! The number, dear. Remember?
三十四
Thirty-four?
三十四
Thirty-four.
好了 来吧
Right, let's do this.
等等 鱼子酱 等等 -好
Wait. Caviar, caviar. Wait. - Yes.
茄子 好了
Cheese. Done.
可以加上爱情双面煎几个字 对吧
Maybe caption it "Love over easy," right?
区区制裁不会让我们饿肚子
"Petty sanctions won't starve us."
对 这句话也不错 比我的还好
Yes, that's good, too. Better, really.
我很高兴地宣布 26个诗歌♥中心中 已建成20个
So, I'm pleased to announce that 20 of 26 poetry centers have been completed.
我的钱包流下了苦涩的泪水 但这是天大的好消息
My wallet weeps bitter tears but still tremendous news.
为什么是26个
Why on Earth is it 26?
威廉布莱克的《纯真之歌♥》原版印刷数也是26
Remember, same number of original prints of Blake's Songs of Innocence.
你认真的吗 这里他妈的有四千度
Are you serious? It's 4,000 fucking degrees in here.
抱歉 女士 习惯使然 -给我倒一杯吧
Sorry, Madam, force of habit. I... I want some, please.
该吃早餐了
Time for your breakfast.
跟艾格尼丝道歉
Apologize to Agnes.
对不起 他最近很专横
Do you know, I... Sorry. He's been such a tyrant lately.
还有 艾格尼丝 -是 女士
Also, Agnes? - Yes, Madam?
他的口臭有大便味 你注意到了吗
His breath smells of feces. Have you noticed?
没有 女士
Can't say I have, Madam.
那我们一起想办法吧 艾格尼丝
Well, let's work on that together. And Agnes?
那东西怎么样了
How is it?
我今天还没问过 女士
I haven't yet inquired today, Madam.
它在睡觉吗
But it's sleeping?
它睡得着吗
It sleeps?
能睡一点 女士 它在努力入睡
A bit, yes, Madam, yeah. I think it's trying.
剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表