剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表
效仿罗宾汉那一套
Yeah, the... the Robin Hood of it all.
你看出问题了吧
You do see the problem, don't you?
问题
"The problem"?
你不能既当罗宾汉 又当国王
You can't be Robin Hood and the king at the same time.
想想势力集团吧 琳妮
The holding company, Lenny.
我可以两者兼顾
I can do both.
两者兼顾 你不可能一边把国家还给人♥民♥
Both? No, you can't give the country back
一边把一半的钱藏在你的钱包里
while continuing to stash half of it in your purse.
我们只是撇掉一点油水 没关系
We skim a little cream off the top. It's fine.
那可不止是一点油水 亲爱的
It's more than a little cream, my love.
她说的改革
Surely she doesn't mean "reform"
肯定不是字面意义上的改革吧
in the most literal sense of changing the form of what is?
她才不管她是什么意思呢
She doesn't care what she means.
只要那头好斗的野牛一声令下 她会毫不犹豫地让这个国家破产
She would bankrupt this country if that belligerent buffalo tells her to.
我们的计划一直都是提拔他
The plan was always to elevate him.
没错 但不是把他变得更可怕
Elevate him, yes. Not turn him into Herbert the fucking Terrible.
就是因为他 我们的钴矿项目才会处于休眠状态
It is because of him that our cobalt mines lie dormant.
也是因为他 我们的GDP正像括约肌一样萎缩
Because of him, our GDP is shrinking like a sphincter.
他逼美国摇钱树去了更绿的牧场
He has made the American cash cow leave for greener pastures.
她会腻味的 她每次都这样
She'll lose interest. She always does.
如果这次不会呢
What if this time, she doesn't?
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
女士 我照您的要求整理了一份
Madam, as per your request, I've compiled a full report
关于近期美国媒体趋势 和情报对话的完整报告
on recent American media trends and intelligence chatter. And the dominant conversation,
当然 主导话题仍然是台♥湾♥
of course continues to be Taiwan
紧张局势不断升级
with tensions escalating
美国国♥务♥院♥试图让中国参与……
the US State Department's attempting to engage China...
我们先从欧洲说起吧
Oh, no, let's start with Europe, yeah?
当然可以
Well, yes. Yes, of course.
越来越多的人 开始关注备受干扰的德国市场……
Well, we've seen increased focus on Germany's troubled markets...
不 离我们近点的
No, no. Closer to us.
比德国还近 好的 女士
Closer than Germany, Madam. Yes.
美国继续在法班走廊上
Well, the US continues to eye opportunities for investment
寻找投资机会
in the Faban Corridor.
我们在该地区的探员正在监控……
Now, our assets in the region are monitoring...
没有关于我们的情报吗 那个堪萨斯的老女人……
But nothing on us, no? No fun crackle on...
天哪 没有关于她的笑料吗
Oh, god. Kansas frump?
她叫什么来着 霍尔特参议员
You know, what's her name? Holt. Senator Holt.
女士 我认为祖巴克下士和您
Well, Madam, I would say the new isolationist policies
制定的新的孤立主义政策似乎成功了
devised by Corporal Zubak and yourself appear to have succeeded.
美国媒体最近几乎没提起过 您和您的政♥府♥
You and your government figure minimally in American media of late.
看来他们已经放下了
It seems as though that they've moved on.
这当然是您想要的结果
Which is what you wanted, of course.
没错 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
关门
Door.
提前祝你生日快乐 爸爸
Happy almost birthday, Daddy.
天哪 看看你 脸上的粉和荷兰妓♥女♥差不多
Christ, look at you. Painted up like a Dutch whore.
给 花死了 你也死了 你们很像 正好可以聊一聊
Here. These are dead. You're dead. Lots in common. Much to discuss.
我们走了乡村路线 你不会喜欢的 但是去你的
Well, we've gone very rural here. You're going to hate it. Well, tough tits.
别这样看我 我没事 我好得很
Oh, stop looking at me like that. I'm... I'm fine. I'm better than fine, actually.
我只是没睡好而已
I just... Well, I haven't been sleeping well, that's all.
土地改革是个绝妙的主意
And it happens to be a terrific idea, land reform.
既不软弱 也不无聊
Yeah. It's not weak or boring.
你错了
You're... you're wrong.
当然 这对你来说不够宏大
And just because it isn't big enough for you.
比不上你统一法班走廊的白日梦
You and your Faban annexation pipe dreams.
你的痴心妄想
Delusional.
但这是现实 爸爸 成熟点吧
This is the real world, Daddy. Grow up!
而且你也看错了赫伯特
And you're wrong about Herbert, too.
是的
Yeah.
现在的情况完全在我掌控中 真的
I'm fully in control of that situation. Yes, I am.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你觉得受到威胁了
Do you feel threatened?
因为他是个真正的男人
Because he's a real man?
而你只是一只干瘪的老蟋蟀 长着一对小蛋蛋
And you're a dried-up old cricket with teensy little balls.
你嫉妒了 是吗
Oh, you're jealous? Is that it?
所以你才想把我逼疯 就像逼疯妈妈那样 没用的
Is that why you're trying to drive me mad, like Mommy? Well, it won't work.
我接种了父亲疫苗 我把你吐掉了
I am father-inoculated. I... I spit you out.
我不接受你 因为你太可悲了
I refuse you. I reject you because you are fucking pathetic!
不 对不起 我只是……
No, no. I'm sorry. Sorry. No, sorry. Just...
我们就当什么都没发生 好吗
Let's just forget about it, shall we, please?
我不想毁掉你明天的生日 对不起
Yeah, I don't want to spoil your big day tomorrow, all right? I'm sorry.
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
开始热身 埃琳娜
Warm up, Elena.
-快点 -知道了 天哪
Come on! All right. God.
挺胸
Shoulders back.
来吧 从臀部开始 像这样
Come on, from the hips, from the hips. Here. Here.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 我只是……
Nothing. I'm just...
我没事 我只是有点累了
I'm fine. I'm just a bit tired,
没事
that's all.
有点累
A bit tired?
刚才……
I was just...
我跟爸爸聊天了
talking to Daddy earlier and...
但我在想……
well, I just was thinking, is it...
土地改革是对的吗 我们需要改革吗
is it right, land reform? Is it what we need?
算了 肯定是对的
No, it is. It... it...
我只是……
Yes, you're right. I think it is, yes. I just...
我不想让绳子松掉 仅此而已
I don't want the rope going slack, that's all. Just...
我相信它一定能成功
No, I... do think it will work.
没错 我喜欢这个计划
Yes, I... I do like it.
你在干什么 天哪 你……
No, what are you doing? God, what...
-过来 -什么
Come here. - What?
过来 趴在地上
Come here. Get on the floor!
-趴在通风口旁边 -我的手
Come on, get down! Next to the vent! - My hand!
-你弄疼我的手了 -靠近通风口
You're hurting me! - Closer to the vent.
-不 -快点 趴在它旁边
No... - Come on, no. Right next to it. - No, no.
趴在它旁边 呼吸
No! - Right next to it! Come on, breathe.
-快点 把你的毒素呼出去 -我做不到
Come on, breathe your fuckin' poison! - I can't.
-快点 -我做不到
Come on! - No, I can't!
对不起
I can't! I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't. I can't do it. I can't.
埃琳娜 你做不到是因为你没痊愈
Elena, you cannot do it because you are not cured.
你的脑子还有病
You are still sick in the head.
病毒不在墙壁里 而是在你心里 把它释放出来
It's not inside these walls. It's inside you. Let it out.
彻底释放出来 告诉我一切
What? - Really let it out. Tell me everything.
你在隐瞒什么 全部告诉我
What are you hiding? Tell me everything.
天哪 全部吗
Oh, god. Everything?
该死 我该从何说起
Oh, well, fuck me. I don't know. Where would I begin?
满地鸡毛 满地……
It's everywhere. There's...
好吧
Right.
伯利兹的行贿基金 中♥央♥银行 势力集团
Slush funds in Belize State Bank, the holding company.
通过我们的合作伙伴
Fucking a billion or more in assets.
在我和尼基名下存了至少十亿的资产
My name, Nicky's name, through our partners.
数不清的钱链
Thousands, thousands of fucking strings of... of money
都是从当地企业 农场和养老基金里偷来的
purloined from local businesses, farms, pension funds.
那是我永远解决不了的难题……
Just... just shit I can't ever unravel.
我闯了大祸 对不起
It's just... I have made such a fucking mess. I'm sorry.
你这里……
好痛
That hurts.
诗歌♥始终是繁荣的民间社会的命脉
Poetry has always been the lifeblood of any thriving civil society
如果我说得有诗意一点
and with the blessed help of our government
在我们政♥府♥的热心帮助下
these poetry centers shall be the fountains
这些诗歌♥中心将成为 我们国家的精神泉源
from which our national spirit might quaff if I may say, poetically.
怎么了
What is it?
-出什么事了 -她没事
What the fuck happened? She's all right.
-埃琳娜 出什么事了 -谢谢你 亲爱的 我没事
Well, Elena, what happened? - Oh, thank you, child. Look, I'm fine.
太荒唐了 我们健身时 我锻炼过头了
This is ridiculous. We were exercising, and I overdid it.
你太过分了 下士 你不能这样逼迫她
This is unacceptable, Corporal. You can't push her like this.
她最近都没好好吃饭
She hasn't been eating well.
她这辈子第一次吃得这么好
剧集 | 政权(2024) | 导航列表