So, please, help me.
-格蕾丝 -我们来见露丝
- Grace? - We're here to see Ruth.
露丝 罗莎很安全
Er, Ruth. Rosa's safe.
她在警局
She's at the station.
我们都快急疯了
We've been out of our minds with worry.
她是自愿来的
Er, she came of her own choice.
我们知道她经历了什么
We know what she's been through.
我们知道她被侵犯了
We know that she was assaulted...
而你让她闭口不言
and you told her to say nothing.
那我们该怎么办 马修
What should we have done, Matthew?
-来找我 -为她伸张正义吗
- Come to me. - To seek justice for her?
你的世界里会发生各种坏事 马修
Terrible things happen in your world, Matthew.
我们就不该让她一个人去那里 我责怪自己
And we should never have let her go there alone. I blame myself.
但我不能让她把事情闹到警局
But I couldn't make her drag it up for the police.
-我不能让她经历那一切 -不
- I couldn't put her through that. - No.
是你自己无法经历这一切
You mean you couldn't put yourself through that.
你所谓的正义不止一个
Your idea of justice isn't the only one.
如今所有人都是受害者
Everyone's a victim nowadays.
所有人都有冤屈
Everyone's got a grievance.
然后在法庭里申诉 或在电视里诉说
They're airing it in court, or on television.
但在我们的世界 马修 只有上帝能主持正义
But in our world, Matthew, only God deals out justice.
而最重要的就是安全
All that matters is being safe...
跟家人在一起
..With your family.
但她不安全 对吧 丹尼斯
But she wasn't safe, was she, Dennis?
你没保证她安全 上帝也没有
You didn't keep her safe. Neither did God.
马修
Matthew!
够了
That's enough.
回家吧 马修
Go home, Matthew.
回家 赶紧
Home. Now.
马修
Matthew?
丹尼斯弟兄是个好人
Brother Dennis is a good man.
他按照自己的原则生活
He lives according to his principles.
你真的相信这些吗 他恐吓格蕾丝
Do you really believe that? He terrorises Grace.
-他在婚姻中一直如此 -格蕾丝有很多问题
- He has done their entire marriage. - Grace is a troubled woman.
他这辈子一直在照顾她
He's spent his life taking care of her.
她害怕他 妈
She's scared of him, Mum.
害怕 我小时候就记得 他对我们的所有人的权♥柄♥
Scared! I remember it as a kid. The power he had over all of us.
感觉很温暖 但其实不然 这是控制
It feels like warmth, but it's not. It's control.
他是个胁迫 欺凌他人的自恋狂
He's a coercive, bullying narcissist,
而且他用你的教会满足自己的自尊
and he has used your church for his own ego.
他守护着我们 我们的社区
He stands by us. By our community.
他待妻子就像自己的财产
He treats his wife like his property!
也许是你不理解正常的婚姻
Maybe you don't understand normal marriage.
我没邀请你重回我的生活
I didn't invite you back into my life.
是你不请自来
You invited yourself.
对你来说还不算太迟 马修
It's not too late for you, Matthew.
让我们帮你重新找到光芒
Let us help you re-find the light.
赶我走的人不是你 对吧
It wasn't you. Was it?
是丹尼斯
It was Dennis.
这是他的主意吗 他想让你见见乔纳森
Was it his idea? His idea for you to meet Jonathan?
对 没错
Yeah... Yes.
乔纳森是个好男人 大家都能看出来
Jonathan's a good man. Anyone can see that.
但他依然是个男人
But he's still a man.
我努力了 马修
I've tried, Matthew.
我想与之和解 为了我们俩
I wanted to make my peace with it, for both of us.
但这永远都不对
But it'll never be right.
这永远都是罪
It'll never not be a sin.
好吧
Ok.
马修
Matthew...
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们收拾一些东西
We pack some stuff...
然后离开
..And go.
怎么了
What?
不要
No.
我再也不想看见你了
I never want to see you again.
罗莎告诉了我们她发生了什么
Rosa's told us what happened to her.
说你和西蒙在帮她
That you and Simon were helping her.
她开始做志愿者后我就一直照顾她
I always looked out for her since she started volunteering.
她跟我说了艾德对她做的事
She told me about what happened with Ed.
但你知道这对伍德亚德来说危害有多大
But you knew how damaging it could be for the Woodyard.
这是西蒙打算用那笔钱所干的事 对吧
That's what Simon was going to use his money for, wasn't it?
如果需要 拯救伍德亚德
To save the Woodyard, if he needed to.
你在乌鸦岬 他遇害的那个早上
You were there, on Crow Point, the morning he was killed.
我们本来约好在那里见面 去找警♥察♥
We were meant to meet there. Go to the police.
但我到了的时候 他躺在地上
But I got there, and he was lying there.
我只是逃了
And I just ran.
他只想帮助她们
He just wanted to help them.
他想帮助"她们"
He wanted to help "Them"?
除了罗莎以外 西蒙还在帮助别人吗
Was Simon helping someone else apart from Rosa?
他说没人应该一直心惊胆战
He said no-one should be frightened all the time.
《罗马书》6章13节
"也不要
"Therefore...
将你们的肢体献给罪作不义的器具
"Let not sin reign in your mortal body.
倒要像从
"Present yourselves to God
从死里复活的人 将自己献给神"
as those who have been brought from death..."
并将肢体作义的器具献给神"
"..To life, as instruments for righteousness."
格蕾丝
Grace.
西蒙·沃登来到兄弟会帮助罗莎
Simon Walden came to The Brethren to help Rosa.
但我觉得他看到一个更需要他帮助的人
But I think he saw someone else who needed his help even more.
他死的前一晚 去了新大♥陆♥酒店
The night before he died, he went to the Newland Hotel.
我想...他是打算见你
I think... he was meant to meet you.
他想帮助你逃离丹尼斯
That he wanted to help you escape Dennis.
我说对了 是吧
I'm right, aren't I?
格蕾丝 帮助我 我就能帮助你 我保证
Grace, help me and I'll help you, I promise.
《罗马书》6章14节
"罪必不能作你们的主"
"Sin will have no dominion over you."
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace. Grace!
"因你们不在律法之下
"For you are not under law...
乃在恩典之下"
"..But under God."