没错 他在这里待了几小时
Yeah. Was here for a couple of hours.
-他一个人吗 -那天人不多
- On his own? - Was a quiet shift.
他基本上是这里唯一的客人
He was pretty much the only one in here.
在等什么人吗
Waiting for someone?
是的 但对方没来
Yeah... And they didn't turn up.
我不该叫你"橄榄球混球"的
I shouldn't've called you a "Rugby twat".
说实话 你说得很确切
To be fair, it's pretty accurate, what you said.
从没去过英国的北部 只去过伦敦两次
Never been up North. Only ever been to London twice.
说实话 我要是你的话 我...
I mean, to be fair, if I was you, I...
大概也不会离开家
probably wouldn't leave home either.
-你老婆很可爱 还有你的宝宝 -她们很不错
- Your wife's lovely. And your baby. - Ah, they're all right.
-你有两个孩子 对吗 -对
- You've got two, right? - Yeah.
一个就够让人头疼了
One is hard enough.
不知道你一个人是怎么办到的
Don't know how you do it alone.
他们已经够大了 可以照顾自己
Oh, they're old enough to forage.
他们的爸爸呢 我猜你不常和他见面
What about their dad? Guess you don't see him much?
是啊 城里人不太会搬到像这样的地方
Yeah. City folk don't normally move to a place like this
除非他们是...在逃避些什么
unless they're... they're running away from something.
不管怎样 为此干杯吧
Anyway, cheers for this.
我从没听过我妈妈聊太多关于她的生活
I've never heard my mother talk so much about her life.
直到我给她喝普罗赛柯葡萄酒
Wait till I get her on the prosecco.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
我希望我能更像你这样
I wish I could be more like you are about it.
-什么 不要脸吗 -我不知道
- What, shameless? - I don't know.
别这么扭捏
Less self-conscious.
宝贝 这都不是你的错
Babe, none of this is your fault.
看在上帝的份上
They taught you that gays
是他们教育你同性恋与撒旦为伍
were part of Satan's army, for Christ's sake.
慢慢来 好吗
Just take it steady, OK?
这不容易
It's a lot.
对你们俩来说都是
For you both.
我以圣父 圣子 圣灵的名义
I baptise you in the name of the Father,
为你洗礼
and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
快 快出来 裹些保暖的东西
Come on, let's get you out, into something warm.
给你 宝贝
Here you go, my love.
-但愿水不是太冷 -还可以
- Hope the water wasn't too cold. - It was OK.
经过这次之后 她觉得做好准备奉献自己了
After what she's been through, she felt ready to commit.
献给教会 还有这个社区 对吗 亲爱的
To the church, and the community. Didn't you, love?
你记起了之前发生的其他事吗
Were you able to remember anything else about what happened?
一切都...很模糊
It's all just... blurry.
走吧 让你暖和起来
Come on. Let's get you warm.
你了解西蒙·沃登吗
Do you know anything about Simon Walden?
关于他为什么帮助罗莎
About why he was helping Rosa?
当然不知道
Of course not.
丹尼斯知道吗
Does Dennis?
不管你告诉我什么 他...
Whatever you were to tell me, he...
他都不会知道
..He wouldn't have to know.
你很怕他 对吗 格蕾丝
You're scared of him, aren't you, Grace?
我记得聚会的时候
I can remember at meetings.
你...
How...
总是看起来很沉默
..Closed you always seemed to be.
大家过去常说你是紧张
People used to say it was your nerves.
但不仅仅是这样 对吗
But it wasn't just that, was it?
是因为他
It was him.
我很脆弱 马修
I'm fragile, Matthew.
一直都是
Always have been.
是丹尼斯救赎了我
Dennis saved me.
要不是他的话 我恐怕活不了了
I wouldn't have survived without him.
也许是他让你这么想的
Maybe that's what he's made you believe.
我当时帮不了你 但我现在可以帮你
I couldn't help you then, but I can help you now.
只要你告诉我
If you talk to me.
格蕾丝
Grace...
有人伤害了罗莎
Somebody hurt Rosa.
也许就是杀害西蒙·沃登的那个人
Maybe the same person who killed Simon Walden,
我认为她绝口不提此事的原因
and I think she's staying quiet about it
就和你不肯说丹尼斯的事一样
for the same reason you stay quiet about Dennis.
恐惧
Fear.
你想让她过你这样的生活吗 格蕾丝
Do you want her to live a life like yours, Grace?
女人的沉默 恭顺
The silence in the women. The subservience.
小时候我就记得 我在格蕾丝身上看到这点
I remember it as a kid. I saw it in Grace.
我现在又在罗莎身上看到
I see it in Rosa now.
我们从她们那里问不出什么
We won't get anything from them.
-罗斯 -是露茜的鞋 老大
- Ross? - It's Lucy's shoe, boss.
和沙滩上的脚印正好相符
'It's a match to the footprint on the beach.'
露茜当时在凶案现场
Lucy was at the murder scene.
小姑娘 你能下来一下吗
Maid? Can you come down?
我要你跟我说实话
I need you to be honest with me.
西蒙·沃登死的那天早上你在哪
About where you were the morning Simon Walden died.
-你问这个干嘛 -我知道你在跟我撒谎
- What you on about? - I know you've been lying to me.
-还有对警♥察♥说谎 -我没有
- And to the police. - I haven't.
阿尔弗让你卷入什么事了吗
Has Alfie got you into this somehow?
露茜
Lucy?
-你知道他们要来 -我跟你妈妈发过誓
- You knew they were coming? - I made a promise to your mum
-我会保护你的安全 -露茜
- that I'd keep you safe. - Lucy?
而你现在不再安全了
And you're not any more.
露茜 我是维恩督察 你能开下门吗
Lucy, it's DI Venn. Can you open the door?
你对阿尔弗了解多少 他看上去还不错
'What do you know about Alfie?' 'Seems like a lovely guy.'
还有...露茜
And is... is Lucy...
有能力承认这段关系吗
capable of consenting to a relationship?
我想可以
Well, I'd say yes.
我认为每个人都有性生活的权利
I think everyone has a right to a sex life.
你认识他们吗 乔
Did you know about them, Jon?
我知道他们是情侣
I knew they were mates.
是她追的我
'She started things.'
有天晚上 她跟着我去了游乐场
'She followed me to the arcade one night.'
就是从那次开始的
It... went from there.
什么 你们开始上♥床♥了
What, you started having sex?
不仅如此
It was more than that.
但你没有公开
But you kept it secret.
我们没有告诉别人...
We didn't tell people...
因为知道他们会对我们评头论足
because we knew they'd judge us.
就像你们现在这样
Like you're doing now.
像她爸爸一样
Like her dad.
你们都觉得她是个不能自理的孩子
Who thinks she's a kid who can't look after herself.
但她不是
Well, she's not.
她是一个女人
She's a woman.
我知道你当时在西蒙被杀的现场
I know you were at the scene of Simon's murder.
还有你在他死前和他偷偷见面
And that you met with him secretly before he died.
我需要你告诉我你所知道的一切
I need you to tell me what you know.
关于西蒙 罗莎 他们当时在做什么
About Simon, about Rosa, about what they were doing.
还有他最后是怎么死的
And how he ended up dead.
露茜 对警♥察♥撒谎是犯罪
Lucy, lying to the police is a crime.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
这秘密轮不到我说
It's not my secret to tell.
这感觉很好 今早看到你受洗
It was lovely, seeing you in the water this morning.
我以为这会让我感觉好些
I thought it would make me feel better.
更干净
Cleaner.
你可以告诉我 罗莎
You can talk to me, Rosa.
关于发生的事
About what happened.
丹尼斯说我只能跟上帝说
Dennis said I should only talk to God...
还有他
..And him.
我刚到这里的时候他也对我说了同样的话
He said the same thing to me when I first arrived here.
找到平安的唯一方法
The only way to find peace...
就是顺从上帝
..Was to submit to God...
和他
..And to him.
奏效了吗
Did it work?
没有
No.
你准备就可以说
Whenever you're ready.
我跟她说我会帮她抚养孩子
I've told her I'll help her raise the baby.
他们会跟我们一起住在这里
They'll be living with us here.