好
Right.
可能很有趣
Could be fun.
就像公社
Like a commune.
然后 如果我们...
And then, if we ever...
什么
What?
有了个孩子
..Have one...
你知道我至少要三个
You know I want three, at least.
马修·维恩督察
你拿这些干什么
What are you doing with these?
他是你♥爸♥爸 小卡
He's your dad, Caz.
这不是关于我
This isn't about me.
这是关于西蒙和盖比 还有他们的孩子
This is about Simon and Gaby, and their baby.
我今天要找他对质
I'm going to confront him today.
是在伍德亚德
It was at the Woodyard.
大概两个月前
About two months ago.
我在那里做志愿者 每周一个下午的时间
I'd been volunteering there one afternoon a week.
在我们结束后
After we'd finished the session,
志愿者想留下来喝一杯
the volunteers wanted to stay for drinks.
在咖啡馆
At the cafe.
我就想 如果我留一个小时 妈妈不会发现
I thought, if I stayed for half an hour, Mum'd never know.
他们买♥♥了好多瓶红酒
They bought bottles of wine.
有人一直在灌我酒
Someone kept topping my glass up.
我知道自己得回家
I knew I needed to go home.
我出去了 我...头晕乎乎
I went outside. I was... so woozy.
他跟着我出来了
He came out after me.
为了...帮我 他这么说
To... help me, he said.
接下去我只记得 他把我推向墙壁
The next thing I know, he's pushing me up against the wall.
他的手伸进我的衬衫 在我的...
He had his hands in my shirt, on my...
最糟的事 我都没拒绝他
The worst thing is, I didn't even tell him no.
我只是...僵住了
I just... froze.
那不意味着他的所作所为不是犯罪
That doesn't make what he did any less of a crime.
我要去报♥警♥
'I'm going to the police.'
告诉维恩督察 我要给他这些
To DI Venn. I'm giving him this.
你骗了我好几周
You've been lying to me for weeks.
我需要单独跟我女儿谈谈
I need to talk to my daughter alone.
我希望艾德留下
I want Ed here.
我说了走 赶紧
I said go. Now.
西蒙从外面进来
'Simon came outside.'
他阻止了他
He stopped him.
所以西蒙·沃登也在那里
So Simon Walden was there?
他是其中一位志愿者
He was one of the volunteers.
那...你是怎么回家的
And... how did you get home?
丹尼斯弟兄把我接了回去
Brother Dennis picked me up.
他能看出发生了一些事
He could see that something had happened.
他说"这就是外面世界会发生的事"
He said, "This is what happens out in the world."
你跟其他人说了这事吗
Did you tell anyone else about it?
我们去找了雷斯利先生
We went to Mr Reasley.
他...给了我项链 大概是为了让我闭嘴吧
He... gave me the necklace to shut me up, I think.
几天后西蒙来参加了聚会
Then Simon turned up at a meeting a few days later.
他说如果我想报♥警♥ 他可以帮我
He said he could help me if I wanted to go the police.
他说干了这事的人喝醉了
He said the man who'd done it had got drunk.
他说了发生的事
He'd talked about what'd happened.
所以这个人告诉了西蒙 他对你干的事吗
So the man had confided in Simon about... what he'd done to you?
西蒙录了下来
Simon had recorded it.
秘密地录在了他的手♥机♥上
On his phone. Secretly.
他说我们可以报♥警♥
He said we could go to the police.
我发誓 警♥察♥误会了罗莎和我
I swear to you, the police got it wrong about Rosa and me.
你为什么有一份上面写着西蒙名字的保密协议
Why do you have a non-disclosure agreement with Simon's name on?
你对他的死亡知道些什么吗
Do you know something about his death?
不知道
No.
我让他签了这份协议 他拒绝了 仅此而已
I asked him to sign this, he refused. That's all.
你为什么想让他签
Why did you want him to sign it?
因为他知道一项指控
Because he knew of an allegation that had been made.
罗莎提出的
By Rosa.
我毫不怀疑她是无中生有
There's no doubt in my mind she'd made something out of nothing.
到处宣传这种谣言
Spreading it as gossip would have been
毫无意义地破坏伍德亚德
pointlessly destructive to the Woodyard.
而且也会毫无意义地伤害到你
And it would have been pointlessly hurtful to you.
对我
To me?
她的指控不是针对我
It wasn't me she made the allegation about.
那是谁
Who was it?
罗莎 侵犯你的人叫什么
Rosa, what was the name of the man who assaulted you?
爸 是谁
Dad, who was it?
罗莎
Rosa?
艾德
Ed.
卡洛琳
Caroline?
艾德·拉维利
Ed Raveley.
跟我们说说小木屋的事
Tell us about the chalet.
我和露茜之前与西蒙去过一次那里
Me and Lucy had been there once before with Simon.
私下谈谈发生的事
To talk in private about what happened.
艾德肯定发现了我去过那里
Ed must've found out I'd been there.
西蒙死后 艾德去伍德亚德找我
After Simon died, Ed came and found me at the Woodyard.
他问起了小木屋的地址
He was asking for the address of the chalet.
我以为他知道关于凶案的事
I thought maybe he knew something about the murder.
也许他就是凶手
Maybe he was the one who done it.
所以我跟踪了他
So I went after him.
我很害怕 但也很生气 对于西蒙
I was so scared, but angry, too, about Simon.
我看见艾德在找东西
I saw Ed looking for something.
我想着可能是西蒙的手♥机♥
I thought maybe for Simon's phone.
我努力保持安静 但他发现我在那里
I tried to stay quiet, but he realised I was there.
他把我带进屋内 但他不让我离开
He took me inside, and he wouldn't let me leave.
你就是那时拨了999
And that's when you called 999?
他想抢我的手♥机♥
He tried to grab my phone.
我觉得他不想伤害我 但是
I don't think he meant to hurt me, but...
我摔倒伤到头了
I fell and hit my head.
等我醒来后 天色一片漆黑 他也走了
And when I woke up, it was dark and he was gone.
我很困惑 我的头还在流血
I was all confused, and my head was bleeding.
罗莎
Rosa...
艾德知道西蒙
..Did Ed know that Simon
在手♥机♥上录下了他们的对话吗
had recorded their conversation on his phone?
我不知道
I don't know.
西蒙的死是我的错吗
Is it my fault Simon died?
-不是 -罗莎
- No. - Rosa...
这一切都不是你的错
none of this is your fault.
好吗
Ok?
你在哪
Where are you?
我来到这里后的第一周 来了这个海滩
I came to this beach for the first time a week after I arrived.
在伦敦经历了那么多糟心事后
After all the shit I'd been through in London.
我想着...
I thought to myself...
"总有一天 我要带个姑娘来这里
"You know, one day, I'll bring a girl here.
她会爱上我
"She'll fall in love with me,
我们会拥有自己的永远幸福"
and we'll have our happy-ever-after."
我知道了 关于罗莎
I know. About Rosa.
关于你干的事
About what you did.
那是在我们正式在一起前 我没有出轨
It was before we were properly together. I didn't cheat on you.
你以为这事的问题是出轨吗
You think this is about cheating?
我不是性侵犯
I'm not some predator.
不是那样
It wasn't like that.
她都没让我停下 小卡
She didn't tell me to stop, Caz.
听着 我知道她醉了 这么做不对
Look, I know she was drunk and it was wrong...
不 你没资格解释或澄清什么
No. You don't get to explain or justify anything.
你所做的事是犯罪 你也知道
What you did was a crime, and you know it.
帮帮我 小卡
Help me, Caz.
-我爱过你 -听着 我们走吧
- I loved you. - Look, let's just go.
离开这里 坐飞机去其他地方 今晚就走
Get out of here, just get a flight somewhere, tonight.
拜托 小卡
Please, Caz!
还有其他人吗
Are there others?
-其他人 -其他受害者
- Others? - Other girls.
没有 我发誓没有
No! I swear, no.
听着 我想要的是你 一直都是你
Look, it's you I want. It's only ever been you.
拜托 帮帮我