剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
明迪 你得明白
Mindy, you have to understand,
对我们这代人来说 身材攻击只是相互之间
in my generation, body-shaming was just a way we would kid around
开玩笑而已
with each other.
看到个耳朵很大的人 你就会说
You know, you'd see a guy with big ears, and you'd say,
“嘿 小飞象 你的毛去哪儿啦?”
"Hey, Dumbo, where's your feather?"
从来没人会觉得被冒犯的
And no one ever got offended.
只是一种善意的玩笑
It was just considered good-natured joshing.
好吧
All righty.
而且其实小飞象可能 会很聪明地回一句嘴说
As a matter of fact, Dumbo might have a clever retort like,
“小心我飞到你头顶 然后一屁♥股♥坐死你”
"Careful I don't fly overhead and take a big elephant dump on you."
好了 你已经说清楚了 -等一下 放轻松 好了
Okay. You… you made your point. -Hang on. Take it easy. All right.
我小时候有个朋友 名叫茜茜
When I was growing up, I had a girlfriend named Sissy,
她有一只玻璃眼球
and she had a glass eye.
所以自然而然的 大家都当面叫她独眼巨人茜茜
So, naturally, everyone called her Sissy Cyclops, to her face.
她不介意
She didn't mind.
放学后 我会说 “回头见 独眼巨人茜茜”
After school, I would say, "See you around, Sissy Cyclops."
她会说 “我会用一只眼盯着你的”
And she would say, "I'll keep an eye out for you."
棒极了
Terrific.
所以我现在是错在 忘记你们这代人有多敏感了
Now, where I went wrong was to forget how sensitive your generation is.
你们没输过足球赛
None of you ever lost a soccer game
也没在朝鲜战争中失去兄弟
or a brother in Korea.
我不明白了 你这是道歉吗?
I'm confused. Is this supposed to be an apology?
没错 是的
Yes. Yes, it… it is.
接下来该我说了
Uh, and now it's my turn.
明迪 亲爱的 我爱你
Mindy, sweetie, I… I… I love you,
我最不想做的事就是伤害你的感情
a… and the last thing in the world I'd want to do is hurt your feelings.
我也不会让别人那样伤害你
And I'm not gonna let anybody else hurt them either.
我没有…请原谅我昨晚没有出言维护
I don't--Please forgive me… …for not saying something last night.
我该说出口的 我不知道…我太傻了
I should have said something. I don't know why--I… I… I'm an idiot.
我就是个傻子 我配不上你
I'm an idiot, and… and I don't deserve you.
你确实不配
You really don't.
我们和好了吗?
So we're good?
和好了
We're good.
马丁说你时日不多了
Martin said you're on the last train to Clarksville.
那太糟了
Tough break.
你干嘛这么说?
Why would you say that?
不然呢?说你日子快到头儿了?
What? Midnight train to Georgia?
不是
No.
算了
No. Nothing.
(第22章)
(剧名:基本法则永不过时)
我猜的是对的吗?
Am I correct in assuming
明迪她妈之后 会跟你俩住在一起吗?
that Mindy's mother will be living with you for the foreseeable future?
是的
Yes.
那你就是一对二了
Oh, you'll be outnumbered.
我不这么想 -真的吗?不会数数了吗?
Uh, I… I don't see it that way. -Really? You forget how to count?
好吧 你就…
Okay, just…
我要弄死她 我发誓我会弄死他
I'm gonna kill her. I swear to God, I'm gonna kill her.
现在不行 妈妈
Not now, Mom.
反正我也活不久了 他们能把我怎样呢?来个电椅死刑?
Well, I don't have long to live. What are they gonna do? Give me the chair?
我觉得加利福尼亚应该是注射死刑
I think, in California, it's lethal injection.
我的老天 别说了 你俩都是
Oh my God. Stop it, both of you.
下午好 欢迎各位
Good afternoon and welcome.
感谢大家与我们一起欢庆
Thank you for joining us as we celebrate the union
明迪克拉丽斯柯明斯基 和马丁莱斯特施耐德的婚礼
of Mindy Clarice Kominsky and Martin Lester Schneider.
我是罗兹沃兰德医生
I am Dr. Roz Volander,
作为明迪的妈妈 我非常荣幸
and it is my great privilege, both as Mindy's mom
同时还作为牧师 经国际神学院线上认证的那种
and as an ordained minister of the Church of Universal Life,
来主持这场仪式
to perform this ceremony.
牧师 牧个鬼的师
Minister, schminister.
此外 我想欢迎马丁的妈妈艾丝黛尔
Oh, I'd also like to welcome Martin's mom, Estelle.
艾丝黛尔从亚利桑那州 斯科茨代尔远道而来
Estelle has come all the way from Scottsdale, Arizona.
艾丝黛尔 从今天起我们就是一家人了
Estelle, from this day forth, our families are forever joined,
孩子们的爱 也让我们紧密相连
bound together by the love of our children.
我的女儿有如朝晖
My daughter, in the prime of her life,
你的儿子仿若暮色
and your son, in his twilight years.
明迪 马丁 你们即将许下的誓言
Uh, Mindy, Martin, the vows you are about to take
无比神圣
are sacred vows.
不容片刻迟疑
They have to be entered into without doubt or hesitation.
必须出自
They have to be the expression
你们彼此之间的
of your deepest, your most heartfelt
最深的最真心的爱
feelings of love for one another.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you prepared to do that?
是的
Yes.
仿若暮色?
Twilight years?
是的
Yes.
马丁 你开始吧? -好的
Martin, why don't you start? -All righty.
我得写下来
I had to… write it down.
明迪 从我见到你的第一眼开始
Mindy, ever since we first met,
我就知道 你就是我此生想要找到的那个人
I knew you were the one I had been searching for all my life.
我还记得 我们相邻而站
I remember we were at a bookstore standing next to each other
就在书店的青年区
in the… the young adult section.
这个故事下次再说
That's… that's another story for another time.
当我发现你在我看时 我有点慌了
Uh, when I noticed you were staring at me, I got a little flustered,
我问你一切是否都好
and I asked if everything was okay.
你说 我看起来像糖果罐子先生
And you said I looked like a Pez dispenser,
如果你揪我的马尾辫
and if you pulled on my ponytail,
我嘴里就会蹦出一块糖
a little piece of candy would pop out my mouth.
当然了 我笑出来了
Needless to say, I… I laughed.
那时我才发现 我很久没笑了
And that's when I realized it had been so long since I laughed.
我就知道了 当时就知道了
And I knew. I knew right then.
明迪…
Mindy,
你是我此生最重要的女人
you are the most important woman in my life.
你是我此生最重要的女人
You're the most important woman in my life,
我想此生与你相伴
and I want to share my life with you.
我发誓愿做你的朋友 你的爱人和你的骑士
And… and I vow to… to be your friend and… and lover and… and protector
在我有限的全部的生命之中
for as long as God gives me life.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
咱能弄个家庭影院吗? -不能
Can we build a home theater? -No.
好吧
Okay.
明迪 该你了
Mindy, your turn.
马丁 遇到你之前
Martin… …before I met you,
我从未想过自己会和谁安定下来
I never thought I'd settle down with anyone.
其实我已经习惯那样了
In fact, I'd gotten used to the idea.
直到我看到了翻阅着《饥饿游戏》的 糖果罐子先生
And then I saw a Pez dispenser thumbing through a Hunger Games book.
是《鸣鸟与游蛇之歌♥》
The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes.
对的 好吧 -其实是三部曲的前传
Right. -It's actually the prequel to the trilogy.
我本来打算写我自己的YA小说 我那时在做调查
Okay. I was planning to write a YA novel of my own. I was doing some research.
马丁
Martin.
我不想让他们觉得我是个怪人
I didn't want them to think I was some kinda weirdo.
他们不会的
They don't think that.
YA的意思是“年轻人”
YA is "young adult."
跟普通的小说没什么区别
Uh, it… it's the same as regular novels,
除了不需要总是谷歌♥哪个词什么意思
only you're not having to constantly Google what words mean.
马丁
Martin…
该我了 -抱歉 请继续
my turn. Sorry. Continue, please.
我讲了个很烂的玩笑 他却笑了
And when I made a lame joke about it and he laughed,
我突然就被他的开朗打动了
I was suddenly struck by how big a heart he had.
我也知道 他没有勇气约我出去
I also knew he didn't have the courage to ask me out.
不是的
I did not.
所以我约他出去了 -没错
So I asked him. -She did.
现在我们走到了这里
And here we are.
我爱你 马丁莱斯特施耐德
I love you, Martin Lester Schneider.
我发誓 我愿永远关心你 为你而战 与你一同欢笑
And I vow to always care for you, fight for you, and laugh with you.
真好 戒指由谁负责?
That's great. Now, who has the rings?
好了 马丁 跟着我说
Yes, all right. Martin, repeat after me.
我愿以这枚戒指…
With this ring…
我愿以这枚戒指…
With this ring…
向你起誓
I do thee wed.
向你起誓
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表