剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表
天啊 你都老了
Boy, you got old.
就你还说我呢
Look who's talking.
你感觉怎么样?
How're you feeling?
我知道你是关心 但问的是什么傻问题
I know you mean well, but that is a stupid question.
明迪呢?
Where's Mindy?
她和马丁去吃东西了
Uh, she and Martin went to get something to eat.
你留下来照看我?
And you stayed to keep an eye on me?
你想得美
Oh, don't flatter yourself.
所以 你本来打算隐瞒多久呢?
So, how long were you planning on keeping your condition a secret?
隐瞒什么?
What condition?
我不知道 我就是想和女儿待会儿
I don't know. I just wanted to spend time with my daughter
又不想让她担心我
without her having to worry about me.
罗兹 她很担心
Roz, she's worried.
是啊
Yeah.
但你不是一个人 我们会跟你共渡难关的
But you're not alone. We're gonna get you through this.
好吧 我很感谢你的好意 但不会有什么好结果的
Yeah. Well, I appreciate your concern, but this does not end well.
你又不知道 还可以化疗…
You don't know that. I mean, there… there's, uh, chemo--
做过了 -骨髓移植…
Did it. -Bone marrow---Did it.
整体医学疗法…
All kinds of holistic stuff--
整体鬼扯差不多 也做过了
Bunch of bullshit. And did it.
好吧 肯定还有你没做过的
Well, I'm sure there's things that you didn't do.
桑迪… -抱歉
Sandy… -Sorry.
我忘了 我前妻是全世界最聪明的人
I forgot my ex-wife is the smartest person in the world.
所以你其他前妻 才一个赛一个的蠢吗?
Is that why all your other ex-wives are dumber than a bag of rocks?
这么说有点难听啊
Ooh. That's a low blow. -Mmm.
但也许是这样
But maybe. Yeah.
假设你是对的 你有什么计划吗?
Assuming that you're right about this, what's your plan?
其实很简单 真的
Well, it's pretty simple, really.
过了一阵子后 我会住护理院 之后就住临终关怀院
After a while, I go into assisted living then hospice.
然后我得了解了解 帮助那些在第三世界的病人
And then I get to find out if helping sick people in third-world countries
能不能让我进天堂
gets me a meet and greet with Jesus.
你太难搞了
You are a piece of work.
我还记得 你觉得我太浑蛋的时候呢
I remember when you thought I was a piece of ass.
我那可都是夸你的
I always said that as a compliment.
那不都一样吗?
And I took it as one.
听我说
So, listen,
你的计划一点都不好
um, your plans are no good.
没有什么护理院 或者临终关怀院
There's not gonna be an assisted living or a hospice.
你就跟我和明迪一起住
You stay with me and Mindy.
如果有需要 就请人帮忙
If we need help, we'll bring somebody in.
行不通的
That's not gonna work.
太难了 又太累了
It's too hard. Too exhausting.
别显摆你聪明啦
Oh, stop being so smart.
还太贵了
Too expensive.
你忘了 你女儿明迪继承了一大笔钱
Aha! You forgot your daughter is Mindy Warbucks.
再说了 每给你花一美元
Besides, every dollar we spend on you
就相当于
is a dollar not spent on hair plugs
马丁的植发资金少了一美元
for Estelle Schneider's little boy.
你净瞎扯
You aren't serious.
他确实说了想要那种 往后梳高的蓬松卷发
He has expressed a desire to bring back the, uh… the pompadour.
“库奇 把你的梳子借给我吧”
"Kookie, lend me your comb."
好吧 所以为什么?
All right. So, why?
什么为什么?
Why what?
为什么 都这么多年了…
Why, after all these years of…
都这么多年了…
after all these years…
别多想了 我就是想那么做
Don't overthink it. I… I just, uh, do.
你在戒酒吗?
Well, are you a recovering alcoholic?
你是在补偿什么吗? -我说了 别多想了
You making amends? -I said, don't overthink it.
我很好奇你是怎么出生的 剖腹产还是自然分娩?
I'm curious. Were you born cesarean or vaginal?
替我打掩护啊
Cover me.
什么?问这个干嘛?
What? Why?
我猜是自然分娩的 因为你跟你妈妈很亲嘛
I'm gonna guess vaginal, 'cause of how close you are with your mom.
我妈剖腹产生的我
I was cesarean.
她不耐烦自己生
My mother couldn't be bothered to push.
嘿
Hey. -Shh.
她还好吗?
She okay? -
你知道吗?到现在我吃果冻时 还是会想起打广♥告♥的比尔科斯比
Do you know, to this day, I eat Jell-O, I think of Bill Cosby?
我就会因为 我还是很享受吃果冻而愧疚
I feel guilty now 'cause I… I still enjoy it.
因为他的咸猪手…
'Cause the--Hmm.
(第21章)
(剧名:无论你身在何方)
之后啊就打得火热…
And then the sparks fly…
好吧 有道理
Oh, okay. That makes sense.
不
No.
我们不是为钱来的 -是为了帮助人类的
This isn't about money. -We're here to help mankind.
你能别瞎扯吗?
Oh, will you just stop it with that shit?
是真的啊 -谁关心啊 闭嘴!
It's true. -I don't care. Just stop it!
有话快说
Make it fast.
好的 是这样 我们只是想 感谢你能尊重爸爸的…
Okay, so, uh, we just wanted to thank you for honoring Dad's…
赶紧说
Faster.
…遗愿 我们也想像你一样 所以我们提议…
…wishes, and we wanna do that too. -So what we're proposing---
时间到 -创办一家慈善基金会
Time's up. Is to create a philanthropic foundation
好把爷爷的遗产用在公益事业上 主要放在健康和教育方面
that gives grandpa's money to good causes, with a special focus on healthcare and education.
你怎么想? -有什么想问的?
Thoughts? -Questions?
好吧 有什么猫腻?
Yeah. What's the catch?
没有啊
There's no catch.
我们就是正好聊到 怎样才会让爷爷开心
We just got to talking about what would make grandpa happy,
然后就有了这想法
and we came up with this.
诺曼纽兰德家族基金会
The Norman Newlander Family Foundation.
我们旨在帮助那些社会地位低的人…
Our mission statement is to help down-stats--
社会地位低的人?
Down-stats?
穷♥人♥
Poor people.
就是让穷♥人♥享受到免费医疗服务 还可以走上学术道路
Is to help poor people get access to free healthcare and pursue their educational goals.
有奖学金的
With scholarships.
那是他想要的
That is what he wanted.
对吧?
Right?
所以 你们想要什么好处?
So, uh, what's in it for you?
发放这笔钱 将是我们的全职工作
Well, giving away all this money would be our full-time job.
有些回报就好
We would just need some kind of compensation.
来抵消开支之类的
To cover expenses and such.
当然可以
Sure. Yeah.
所以呢?
So?
所以什么? -所以 告诉我要多少钱
So, what? -So, give me a number.
谈那个之前
Well, before we do that,
我觉得讲讲我们能为这份工作 做出什么贡献很重要
I think it's important to factor in what we bring to the job.
我作为山达基教的教务人员…
My training as a Scientology registrar is particularly--
要多少钱?
What's the number?
一年一百万 -每人
A million dollars a year. -Each.
五十万? -出去
Half a million? -Get out of here.
山达基教的教务人员 真的吗?
"Scientology registrar," really? -
你的履历能写什么?“瘾君子”吗?
What's your résumé say, "dope fiend"?
喂 我都戒了好不好
Hey, I'm in recovery.
嘿 我可都踏上哈伯德之桥了 -你也就是个混♥蛋♥
Hey, I'm an operating thetan. -You're an operating asshole.
露丝 赢得那张船票 是我一生之中最美好的事
Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me,
它让我有缘与你相识 我此生足矣
because it brought me to you. And for that, I am… I'm thankful.
我此生足已 露丝 所以你一定要答应我
I'm thankful, Rose, so you… you… you must do me this honor.
答应我 你一定要活下去
Promise me that you'll survive. -
不论发生什么 不论希望多么渺茫
No matter what happens. No matter how hopeless.
向我发誓
Promise me.
你绝不违背誓言 露丝
And never let go of that promise, Rose.
永不放弃
Never let go.
我永不放弃
I'll never let go.
我永不放弃
I will never let go.
杰克 有船来了
Jack, there's… there's a boat.
有船来了 杰克
There's a boat, Ja… Jack.
回来
Come back.
回来!
Come back!
我永不放弃
I'll never let go.
结束!
And scene!
太棒了!演得好
Terrific! Good job.
谢谢
剧集 | 柯明斯基理论 | 导航列表