剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
你好
Hi.
谢谢
Gracias.
切尔西最近怎么样?你星期六去斯坦福桥看球吗?
What's going on with Chelsea? You up the Bridge on Saturday?
少了阳光,住在这里不会很无聊吗?
Isn't it boring living here, once you take away the sunshine?
我以为你会觉得这里充满异国情调
I would have thought you'd found it hopelessly exotic.
问题就在这里 在我的家乡,像这样的房♥子
That's the thing. Where I'm from, house like this,
不管是怎么得到的,都伴随着一点骄傲
no matter how you got it, comes with a bit of pride.
在你的家乡,像这样的房♥子 以及是怎么得到的…
Where you're from, a house like this, and how you got it,
我不懂有什么好值得骄傲
well, I don't know how much pride there can be in that.
我在剑桥大学没拿到学位
I failed my degree at Cambridge.
我父亲和院长谈条件
My father did a deal with the Dean.
他们可以给我个三等学位
They'd give me a third-class degree
只要我不拿这文凭出来丢人现眼
so long as I didn't humiliate them by putting it to the test.
然后我就被丢到海外
I was dispatched abroad.
几年前,我试图光荣归国
A few years ago, I attempted a glorious return,
租了一辆劳斯莱斯
hired a Rolls-Royce.
我父亲还恭喜我创下人生新低点
My father, he congratulated me on reaching a new nadir.
布林克斯马特抢劫案 是那里最轰动的新闻,对吧?
Brink's-Mat is about as big a story as it gets over there, is it not?
我扮演的角色当然也吸引了媒体
My role couldn't have failed to be attractive to the press.
我羞愧地被放逐到这里
I was banished here in shame.
我不能更狼狈地回家
I cannot go home dragging more.
波伊斯不在办公室,但我们一定能开出跟美国人一样的条件
Boyce is travelling, but we'll match whatever the Americans offer,
即使老大必须去找内政大臣…
even if the guvnor has to go to the Home Secretary.
你们两个应该以自己的表现为荣
You two should be proud of the job you've done.
很抱歉一切都徒劳无功
I'm sorry it's been in vain.
无名小卒,你在美国就会是无名小卒
A nobody - that's who you'd be in America.
你这一生付出了那么多努力
With everything you've been given in life,
真的想要就这样结束吗?
is that really how you want it to end?
我宁愿在美国当无名小卒
I'd rather be a nobody in America
也不要在英国当失败者
than a failure in England.
如果你们抓到米勒,这就会变成
If you catch Miller, then this becomes
有组织犯罪控制法的阴谋
a conspiracy with RICO charges,
也就是说罚金可能会翻倍跳
which means that financial penalties can be multiplied.
你们那一份可能高达五、六千万美元
Your share could be $50, $60 million.
只要抓到米勒就好
You've just got to catch Miller.
六千万美元,却感觉像输了一样
$60 million and it feels like we lost.
如果朗迪抓不到米勒,我们一毛钱都没有
And there won't be a penny if Lundy doesn't get Miller.
英国佬
Ingles?
你好,查尔斯
Hola, Charles.
来踢足球?
Football.
给我两分钟
Dos minutos.
我当马拉度纳
Soy Maradona.
你当泰瑞布契
Eres Terry Butcher.
孩子,你这辈子想成为任何人都行
You know, son, you can be anyone you want to be in this life
只要你下定决心
if you put your mind to it.
所以在这世界上有那么多人可以选
So, from all the people I could be in this world,
居然要我当泰瑞布契
the idea that I'd pick Terry Butcher
真是太扯了
is fucking insane.
我要代表米尔沃足球队,南伦敦的骄傲
So I'll be Millwall, the pride of South London.
你想当谁都可以
You be anyone you want,
我还是会像往常一样电爆你
and I'll still turn you over like I always do.
好,查尔斯
OK, Charles.
我们帮不了你
We cannot help you.
你们可以
Yeah, you can.
你在伦敦会跑去银行,要求他们
Would you go into a bank in London and ask them
谈论自己的客户吗?
to talk about their clients?
我当然会,听着
Bloody right, I would.
查理米勒一直从这间银行提款
Look, Charlie Miller's been making withdrawals from this bank,
我想这代表你知道他在哪里
and I reckon that means you know where he is.
他说你必须离开
He says you must go.
对,这句我懂
Yeah, I got that one.
你怎么逃出来的,肯尼?
How did you get out here, Kenny?
有人帮忙,你呢?
With a bit of help. You?
搭渡轮去法国,搭火车穿越庇里牛斯山
Ferry to France, train through the Pyrenees.
坏蛋的路线
The villains' route.
背后是谁在主导?
Who runs them...
那个背骨仔
..the supergrasses?
伦敦警♥察♥厅的一名警探
One detective, at the Yard.
有名字吗?
You got a name?
你想申请吗?
You looking to apply?
我一直不知道名字
No, I never got a name.
我实在想不通
And I can't get my head round that.
在我那个年代,我们会聚在一起 讨论是被哪个条子盯上了
In my day, we'd come together, work out who we had at the Yard
并为了大局着想,处理掉这个警探
and take care of this detective for the greater good.
但这年头啊,人不为己天诛地灭,对吧?
But now, well, it's every man for himself, innit?
对
Yeah.
所以我很钦佩你
Which is why I admire you,
还有跟你一起干那一票的那些人
and the others who did it with you.
哪一票?
Did what?
布林克斯马特
Brink's-Mat.
我无意不敬,乔伊,但如果可以
With all due respect, Joey, if I never have to talk about
我希望永远不必再提起布林克斯马特
Brink's-Mat again, I'll be a happy man.
你知道…
You know...
那些人…
..that lot...
那些背骨仔
..the supergrasses?
我理解他们
I understand them.
我会朝他们眉心开一枪,但我能理解他们
I'd put a bullet between their eyes, but I understand them.
如果他们得被关上15到20年
If they're bang to rights for 15, 20 years,
以他们的年纪来说,那等于是死刑
that's a death sentence at their age.
要是被判这么长的刑期
If you're looking at that kind of time,
就得另寻出路
you've got to find another way out.
你和我,我们用老方法
You and me, we did it the old-fashioned way.
抛下拥有的一切,一溜烟就逃亡了
Left whatever we had in the blink of an eye, took to our heels.
但这种生活并不容易
But this life, it ain't easy.
在我看来很容易,乔伊
Looks pretty easy to me, Joey.
一开始还不错,你有钱,这里又阳光普照
Well, it starts all right. You've got money, the sun's shining,
也不必穿囚服
and you ain't in the Scrubs.
但人生的重点不在于如何开始,肯尼
But life ain't about how things start, Kenny.
而是如何结束
Life's about how things end.
而这种生活可能会带你走上一些不太有趣的路
And this life, well, it can take you down some roads that ain't much fun.
最终会变得无聊
What with the boredom...
恐惧、疑神疑鬼
..and the fear, the paranoia.
每天都在想谁会找上自己
Spending every day wondering who's coming for you.
所以我能理解那些选择另一条出路的人
So I understand the ones that take the other way out.
我讨厌他们
I hate them.
我讨厌他们变成那种人
I hate what they've become.
但我能理解他们
But I understand them.
我是麦克连 -我是波伊斯。我在回程班机上读了朗迪的档案
McLean. - Boyce. I read Lundy's file on the flight back,
或至少读了可以读的部分
or at least the bits of it I could.
有一半被编辑过
Half of it's redacted.
背骨仔
The supergrasses.
他们怎么了?
What about them?
朗迪查过了
Lundy ran them.
结果不太妙
And it didn't end well.
你好 -来啦?
Hi. - Here she is.
今天在办公室很辛苦吗?
Another hard day at the office?
而你又喝了一天啤酒?
Another hard day drinking beer?
我一直在踢足球啊
I've been playing football, ain't I? - Hmm.
对吧?我派那孩子出去帮我买♥♥冰啤酒
Here, I've sent the boy out for some cold ones.
请坐,好好放松吧
Take a seat, put your trotters up.
把飞机准备好
Get the plane ready.
对
Er, yeah.
我还不知道,先准备好就对了
I don't know yet. Just get it ready.
好…
OK, OK, OK.
Ah, ah!
受死吧,帕默
This is it, Palmer!
快追
Get in!
谢了,亲爱的
Thanks, darling.
不用了
Another? - No, no.
你知道吗,乔伊?我想我该走了
You know what, Joey? I think I'm going to get going.
另一半在哪里,孩子?
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表