剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
因为你的酒吧保镳?
Because of your pub bouncers?
我知道总有一天 我必须为我在这里拥有的一切奋斗
I knew one day I'd have to fight for what I have here,
所以我付钱给该付的人
which is why I've paid who I've paid.
管理这座岛的人会挺我
And the people who run this island have got my back.
所以如果你找我麻烦
So if you come for me,
你我都不会有好下场
it won't end well for either of us.
你仍活着是因为我们还当你是自己人
The reason you're still alive is because you are still with us.
我们不需要找你麻烦
We do not need to come for you.
只需要转身离去
All we need to do is stand aside.
你好 -你好
Buenos dias. - Buenos dias!
今天天气真不错啊? -可不是嘛。
Que buen dia se ha quedado, eh? - Ya veo, ya.
你给我来老样子吧?
Mira, me pones lo de siempre?
一杯浓缩咖啡? -谢了。
Un cafelito corto? - Gracias.
你好,先生
Buenos dias, senor.
你好
Buenos dias.
把你能取得的每一分钱都取出来
Take out every penny you can, from wherever you can,
用现金带过来
bring it here in cash,
我会分你一半
I'll give you half.
你有多少时间?
How long do you have?
也许一、两天
A day or two, maybe.
很难说
It's hard to say.
你要去哪里?
Where will you go?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道…
But what I do know is...
你是对的
..is that you were right.
关于俄♥国♥人的事
About what would happen with the Russians.
关于特内里费岛
About Tenerife.
我曾经拥有这个地方,这座岛
I had this place, this island.
有一阵子我称霸这里
For a while there, I had it.
现在不是了
And now I don't.
这是座古老的岛,帕默先生
It is an old island, Senor Palmer,
往事…
and this...
已成云烟
..is an old story.
朋友们,你们好吗?
Hola, amigo! Como estas?
今天天气真好,用你们的语言怎么说?
What a beautiful day. How do you say that, then?
真是美好的一天
Un hermoso dia.
“真是美好的一天”就是这样
Un hermoso dia! That's it.
帮我挑四个漂亮的
Here, give me four of those lovely naranjas.
用袋子装,我可不会杂耍
And put 'em in a bag for me. I ain't a juggler.
喂?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?
你好
Hello.
请问哪里找?
Who's this?
我叫莉娜
My name is Lena.
我认识约翰
I know John.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢了,同事
Ah, cheers, mate.
坎贝尔在干嘛?
What's Campbell up to?
睡大头觉
Kipping.
为什么不告诉我你加入机动队的事?
Why didn't you tell me about you and the Flying Squad?
那是陈年往事了
It was a long time ago.
我对你掏心掏肺,你却连这个都瞒着我
All that shit I give you, and you had that in the locker.
我是名校毕业的,詹宁斯
I went to a good school, Jennings.
我不会告诉你多有名,否则你会问个没完
I'll not tell you how good or you won't let me forget it.
我原本想当律师
I wanted to be a lawyer.
“梅森探案集”的佩瑞梅森
Perry Mason...
那是我的偶像
..that was my man.
翻阅档案、侦破案件
Pouring over files, cracking cases.
但不知不觉,我就成了警♥察♥
But somewhere along the way, I ended up a cop.
可是…我受不了那种巡逻工作
And I hated the beat,
所以死命缠着他们让我加入机动队
so I badgered them to let me join the Flying Squad.
我想他们是觉得很有趣
I think they thought it would be fun,
看着一个19岁的菜鸟
watching a 19-year-old have a detective career
逐渐被磨去他的警探梦
battered out of him. But...
事实是一点都不好玩
..it never was.
里面有坎贝尔的档案,老兄
You've got Campbell's files in there, mate.
何不圆一下你的佩瑞梅森梦?
Why don't you go a little Perry Mason on them?
比起跟你聊天,我还是去翻阅档案好了
Well, if it's that or talking to you...
该死
Shit.
吉普车上有两个人,长官
Two men in the jeep, sir.
他们只是坐在车内
They're just sitting there.
他们是冲着坎贝尔来的
They're here for Campbell.
他们有武器,东尼,我们没有
They'll be armed, Tone. And we're not.
呼叫支援
Radio for help.
长官,支援要一小时才会到
Sir, the car will take an hour to get out here.
他们又不知道
They don't know that.
需要紧急支援
Urgent backup required.
重复,坎贝尔宅需要紧急支援
Repeat, urgent backup required at the Campbell Residence.
退后 -门都没有
Stay back. - Piss off.
你知道吗,妮琪?我当巡警的第一周是跟一个老警♥察♥搭档
You know, Nic, in my first week on the beat, I was with an old cop
我们在住♥宅♥区被一群小屁孩包围
when we got surrounded on an estate by a gang of kids.
他叫我停下来
And he told me to stop...
我不解地看着他
..and only look at him.
他拿出香烟
He pulled out his fags...
开始问我问题
..and asked me questions.
关于我的人生、我的家人
About my life, about my family,
关于我在国家障碍赛马大赛看上哪匹马
about who I fancied in the Grand National.
几分钟后
And after a couple of minutes,
我抬头一看 那群孩子已经散了
I looked up, and the kids had gone.
他在教我威胁和行动的差别
He was teaching me the difference between threat and action.
如果你不行动,他们只有两个选择
That if you don't act, then they have only two choices.
他们可以行动
They can act...
或是离开
..or they can leave.
跟我工作真是浪费你的才能
You're wasted working with me.
可不是吗?
Tell me about it.
我快想通了,妮琪
It's coming to me, Nic.
正在浮现…
It's emerging.
是吗?
Oh, yeah? - Mm.
世界上有几十间公♥司♥
There are a few dozen
金钱在他们之间流通
companies around the world that the money moves between.
看似随机,但我想等我参透流通的方式
And it looks random, but I reckon when I get into those movements,
就会发现所有公♥司♥都是诱饵 只有一间除外
I'll see that all the companies are decoys, apart from one.
哪一间?
Which one?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
好吧
Right.
零利率
0% interest.
这是这些公♥司♥的银行帐户支付的金额
That's what these companies' bank accounts pay.
我刚在森伯里买♥♥了一栋半独♥立♥式住♥宅♥,一成四的房♥贷利率
I've just bought a semidetached in Sunbury, with a 14% mortgage
害我压力大到夜不成眠,而坎贝尔拥有
that keeps me up at night, and Campbell's got
超过一亿美元资金,利息却是零利率
more than $100 million collecting 0% interest.
因为交易就是这样,银行会睁一只眼闭一只眼
Cos that's the deal - for the banks to look the other way
让钱流通
while the money passes through them.
我告诉你,妮琪 这些银行甚至没有隐瞒…
And I'm telling you, Nic, these banks, they're not even hiding it.
这些花很不搭
These flowers don't fit...
不管是他家还是他的人生
..in his house, in his life.
这些花完全不适合他
These flowers don't fit.
这大概就是她出♥卖♥♥♥他的原因
That's probably why she shopped him.
是她,我们就是要靠她来抓他
It's her. That's how we get to him.
她什么都不知道
No, she doesn't know anything.
她以为自己不知道
She thinks she doesn't.
我们调查帕默先生两年了
Two years we have been investigating Senor Palmer.
结果他突然就飞去伦敦 在电视上承认一切?
Then he flies to London, and admits it all on television?
傲慢 -是古♥柯♥碱
Hubris. - Cocaine.
我相信两者交织在一起
I believe the two are intertwined.
他承认犯下共谋罪
He admits to criminal conspiracy.
这表示我们可以申请联邦搜索令
This means we can request federal search warrants,
调阅他身边的人的财务纪录 以及合作安排
financial records and co-operation arrangements to those around him.
那会很有帮助
That would be very helpful...
进展会很慢 但这里是西班牙,一切本来就慢
It will be slow. But this is Spain, everything is slow.
这些会由英国检方来起诉
These would be British charges.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表