剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表
(根据真实事件改编)
(以及围绕黄金的诸多理论)
(为求戏剧效果,增加和改动
部分角色、情节与时间顺序)
(缅♥甸♥丹那沙林山脉)
(黄金大劫案)
(高空景观酒吧)
(美国亚利桑那机场)
(凌晨一点)
(黄金案调查扩及英属维京群岛)
(黄金案调查扩及英属维京群岛)
(伦敦丽兹酒店)
你还要多久才能逮到这两个人? -几天,也许一周
How close are you to nicking these two? - A few days, maybe a week.
劳德代尔堡外海发现了两具尸体
Two bodies have been found off Fort Lauderdale.
最后被看到跟一个 叫史考特艾瑞可的人在一起
Last seen with a man called Scott Errico,
他跟组织犯罪有关
who has links to organised crime.
这种疯狂的事你也参一脚吗,道格拉斯?
Are you part of this insanity, Douglas?
这个报酬很难不动心,罗根
The returns are hard to ignore, Logan.
我们当初规划了一切,莎拉,一整个人生,然后你为了
We had a whole plan, Sarah, a whole life, and then you left me
一个神秘男人甩了我 害我彻底崩溃
for some mystery man, and knocked me for bloody six!
我为了罗根离开你
I left you for Logan.
巴克斯特逃跑了,他的朋友也是
Baxter's running. So is his mate.
逮捕他们
Nick them.
米勒要跑了,长官,如果他现在跑掉了
Miller's running, sir. If he gets away now,
他有的是钱,足够永远消失
he's got the money to stay gone forever.
英国独♥立♥电视台正在筹拍一部关于帕默在特内里费岛的纪录片
ITV are planning a documentary on Palmer in Tenerife.
来自俄♥罗♥斯♥的爱
From Russia with love.
我们现在是生意伙伴了,五五分成
We are partners now with your business. 50-50.
喂? -你好,约翰
Hello? - Hello, John.
我需要帮忙
I need a bit of help.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
让你首次接受西方媒体采访
Your first interview with a western journalist.
西方媒体都说我是毒贩
Western journalists call me drug dealer.
你“确实”是毒贩
You ARE a drug dealer.
没有毒品,就没有武器
No drugs, no guns.
没有武器,就没有自♥由♥
No guns, no freedom.
我见过很多像你这样的人
I have seen many men like you.
一开始很单纯
At the beginning, it's simple.
你想要自♥由♥、正义,或是独♥立♥
You want freedom, or justice, or independence.
可是在这条路上,你开始拥有名声、金钱、权力
But along the way, you get fame, money, power.
到头来,等这些东西够多了
Eventually you get enough of those things
你也就忘了自己当初追求的是什么
to forget what you wanted at the beginning.
我们需要国际承认
We need international recognition.
这表示我得派特使去西方
That means I need to send envoys to the west.
如果你想和我对话,那就给我签证
If you want to speak to me, then I want visas.
我是记者,不是外交官
I'm a journalist, not a diplomat.
那你大老远跑来,也是白费工夫了
Then you have come all this way for nothing.
没采访到你,我不会走
I won't leave without an interview.
那你就不会走
Then you won't leave.
六个人闯进希斯洛的一个仓库
Six men break into a warehouse at Heathrow
偷了三吨♥黄金,结果这么多年过去、花了这么多钱以后
to steal three tonnes of gold, and all these years and all this money
你们却选择去希斯洛关闭整个机场
later, you go to Heathrow and shut down the airport.
有人可能会说这是讽刺
Some might call that irony.
我倒觉得是严重失职
I prefer gross incompetence.
别再提那六个人,也别提那批黄金了
Forget the six men and forget the gold.
布林克斯马特案现在调查的是英国史上
The Brink's-Mat investigation is now about the largest criminal
最大的一笔犯罪财富,我们要把这笔钱从他们手中夺回来
fortune in British history, and about us taking it from them.
我们在希斯洛扣押了五十万英镑
We seized £500,000 at Heathrow.
一旦法♥院♥审理结束 那笔钱就是你的了,长官
Once it's gone through the courts, that money is yours, sir.
可要明智地花这笔钱
Do spend it wisely.
怎么会?
How?
最新的“毒品贩运罪行法案”
The new Drug Trafficking Offences Act.
只要任何犯罪所得 能够证明与毒品有关联
Any criminal proceeds with a provable link to drugs
调查机关有权没收
can be seized by the investigatory body.
现在米勒的一个人脉已经被通缉 罪名是毒品相关
Now, one of Miller's network is wanted on drugs charges,
所以当我找到米勒的钱,我就能依法全数没收
so when I find Miller's money, I can seize it on that basis.
连他本人一起抓
Along with him.
同样地,等我们扳倒约翰帕默时
Equally, when we bring down Palmer,
只要我能在他的洗钱机制里 找到一分来自毒品的钱
if I find one penny of drugs money within John Palmer's
就能把他名下所有资产全收走
money laundering operation, I can take everything he has.
那可是上千万英镑
That's tens of millions of pounds.
能补回我们花在 布林克斯马特案上的所有费用
Every penny that's being spent on the Brink's-Mat investigation
还有得赚,英国警界史上金额最大的财产查扣
and more. The biggest financial seizure in British policing history.
这样的成果有望挽回
The kind of result that could reinstate the reputation
因为贪腐丑闻而名誉扫地的警♥察♥机关声誉
of a police force beset by corruption.
这样的功绩,也足以让那些渴望荣誉的人
And the kind of result that can earn knighthoods,
封个爵士
for those that covet such things.
那媒体怎么办?
And the press?
媒体交给我处理
I'll handle the press.
我听说你打算拍一部约翰帕默的纪录片
I believe you're looking to film a documentary on John Palmer.
被伦敦警♥察♥厅挡下是一回事
Being stonewalled by the Yard is one thing.
但你还亲自来施压,这又是另一回事了…
You applying personal pressure is quite another.
我知道这不寻常,贾瑞特先生 但我会帮你抓到他
I know this is unusual, Mr Jarrett, but I'll help you get him.
为什么?
Why?
因为你会帮我们抓到他
Because you'll help us get him.
我担心的是 你们到现在还没接近他
My concern is you haven't got to him yet.
他很谨慎
He's careful.
他确实很谨慎,也很聪明 但他不是没有弱点
He's careful, and he's clever, but he's not without weakness.
那我们要怎么接近他?
So...how might we get to him?
找个女人当诱饵,把场面做大
Use a woman. And make it big.
给你的
For you.
我需要用电♥话♥
I need a phone.
回来吧,蒂娜
Come home, Tina.
英国需要你
England needs you.
现在不是好时机,亨利
It's not a great time, Henry.
对,抱歉打扰你的小假期
Yes, sorry to interrupt your little sojourn,
但我们现在有机会接近约翰帕默
but we have an in on John Palmer.
卧底纪录片,黄金时段播出 -帕默?
Undercover documentary, prime time. - Palmer?
他是布林克斯马特案那个人吧?
He was Brink's-Mat, wasn't he?
没错…但现在的他更有趣了
He was, but he's a lot more interesting now.
肯尼,还好吗?航♥班♥还顺利吧?
All right, Kenny? How was the flight?
我有叫他们照顾你
I told them to look after you.
所以情况怎么样了,肯尼?
So what's happened, Kenny?
嗯?
Eh?
你刚出狱没多久
You've not been out long.
不至于这么快又惹事吧?
You can't have got yourself into bother this fast, surely.
真不错,约翰
This is nice, John.
你的房♥子
Your house.
你的飞机
Your plane.
你的人生
Your life.
我也有难题要面对,不用你替我♥操♥心
Oh, I've got my crosses to bear, don't you worry about that.
你肯定有
Oh, yeah, I'm sure you do, yeah.
不过情况本来可能糟得多,对吧?
Could have been a lot worse, though, couldn't it?
对你来说啦
For you, anyway.
我呢…
I, er...
我服刑了
I did my time.
所以你接下来要去哪,肯尼?
So where you headed, Kenny?
我的飞机能带你绕半个地球
My plane can get you halfway round the world.
我想我会留下来
I think I'm going to stay here.
哦,是吗? -对啊。我想
Oh, yeah? - Yeah. I thought it, erm...
跟老朋友待一阵子应该挺有趣的
..might be fun to spend a bit of time with a mate.
毕竟我们是朋友,对吧?
Cos we're mates, aren't we?
当然是
Course we are.
是啊
Yeah.
其实不只如此
More than that, really.
我们是伙伴
Partners.
我得去忙了,肯尼
I've got to get to work, Kenny.
你是个大人物嘛,约翰
Well, you're an important man, John.
我载你去市区
Yeah, I'll drop you in town.
那边有不少不错的酒吧…
Plenty of decent boozers.
不用,我待在这里很好
No, I'm fine here.
好
Right.
好吧
OK.
那你要…我留下来陪你一下吗?
I mean, do you want me to... stick around for a bit?
不用,你还是去顾好你的千万资产吧
No, no. Best you go and look after your millions.
这样对我们都好
Best for both of us.
剧集 | 黄金劫案(2023) | 导航列表