剧集 | 亡命天涯(2020) | 导航列表
所有的地铁线路已经完全关闭
All subway lines have been shut down completely,
火车都停在铁轨上
trains just abandoned on the tracks.
重复 所有的地铁线路
Again, all subway lines have been...
又来一个 弹片击中眼睛
Got another one. Shrapnel to the eye.
不行 带她去县医院
Hell, no. Get her to County.
-县医院订满了 -圣文森特医院
- County's booked. - St. Vincent's.
-是圣文森特医院让我过来的 -我们人满为患了
- St. Vinnie sent me here. - We're at capacity.
地铁里一半的人都来这里了
Half of the folks on the subway must have come up in here.
小姐 让她排我前面吧
Miss, she can go ahead of me.
我只需要缝几针 没事的
I only need some stitches. It's fine.
拜托 真的很疼
Please. It hurts so bad.
你来办理入院
You do the intake.
好吧 亲爱的 跟我来
All right, honey, come with me.
大家快点 时间不等人
Come on, people, let's go. The clock is ticking.
把迈克·费罗的所有资料从数据处理中心调出来
I want everything on Mike Ferro pulled from Processing,
从鞋子大小到帽子大小
from his shoe size to his hat size.
-发布警报吗 -不 太早了
- Put out an alert? - No. Not yet. Too early.
我们要抓住罪犯 不能打草惊蛇
We need to catch the perp, not alert him.
我真正想要的是那部电♥话♥
What I really want is that goddamn phone.
亡命天涯
第一季 第三集
肯定是迈克·费罗
I'm telling you it was Mike Ferro.
我亲眼看到他了
I saw him with my own two eyes.
现在我得亲眼看到
Well, yeah, now I need to see it with my own eyes.
你亲眼看到 你不是得了白内障什么的吗
Your eyes? Don't you have, like, cataracts or something?
-我才44岁 -杰瑞 我可以的 我保证
- I'm 44. - Jerry, I got this, I promise.
主电室
你的保证可不够 普里蒂
Yeah, well, I'm gonna need more than that, Pritti,
毕竟你喜欢冲动行事
because you have a habit of leaping before you look.
我刚花了半个小时
You know, I spent the last half hour
撤回你的"联调局嫌犯"推特
back-pedaling your "FBI suspect" Tweet.
你能理解这有多不负责任吗
Are you able to comprehend how irresponsible that was?
听着 我现在正接近爆♥炸♥现场
Listen, I am approaching the bomb site right now.
在火车上 费罗站在一个黑人旁边
Ferro was standing next to a black man on the train.
他们好像在谈话
It looked like they were talking.
也许是同谋
Maybe he was a co-conspirator.
也许他外套里有炸♥弹♥
Maybe he had a bomb under his jacket.
或许他根本没有参与
Or maybe he wasn't involved at all.
所以我要跟进一下
Yeah, well, that's why I'm following up.
洛杉矶警局已经封锁了炸♥弹♥地点
Look, LAPD's got the bomb site locked down.
你怎么获取新信息呢
Now do you expect to get any new intel?
杰瑞 我可以的 我挂了
Look, Jerry, listen, I got it. I got to go. I got to go.
好的 我来了
Got it! I'm on it!
女士 对不起 你不能通过这里
Ma'am, excuse me. You can't come through here.
-请你退回那条线 -我在找我丈夫
- You need to get back in that line. - I'm looking for my husband.
那个警♥察♥说你可以帮我
Um, that policeman said that you could help me.
抱歉 我帮不了你 你必须退回那条线
I'm sorry. I can't. You have to go back to that line.
他是黑人 30多岁
He was black, mid-30s.
穿了一套领带上有小方块的西装
He wore a suit with little squares on his tie.
我们现在没办法找具体的一个人
We can't look for specific individuals at this time.
我知道我丈夫在火车上
I know my husband was on that train.
求你了 拜托
I am begging you. Please.
几分钟前我们刚带了一个人出来
Brought out a guy a few minutes ago,
但你不能在里面待太久
but you can't stay inside long.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
就是他
That's him.
我能和我丈夫单独待一会儿吗
Could I have a moment alone with my husband?
谢谢
Thank you.
米克哈尔 尽力搜寻凯文·劳森的资料
Mikhail, I need you to chase down everything you can on Kevin Lawson
因为他是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前
because he's the last person who talked to Mike Ferro
最后和迈克·费罗说话的人
before the bomb went off.
不好意思
Excuse me.
警官先生
Sir? Officer.
你知道电♥话♥什么时候能恢复吗
Any idea when the phones will be back up?
手♥机♥哪儿都能用
Cell phones are working here and there,
但是座机还是超载
but the landlines are still overloaded.
我能借你的手♥机♥给我孩子报个平安吗
Uh, can I use yours so my kid knows I'm okay?
你看到外面的情况了吗
You see what's going on out there?
抱歉 我的手♥机♥不能占线
I'm sorry. I got to keep my line clear.
-就一会儿 -看看周围 伙计
- Hey, it'll just take a minute. - Look around, pal.
大家都在用手♥机♥
Everyone's using their phones,
看新闻 询问家人
watching the news, checking on their families.
用你自己的手♥机♥吧
Use your own phone.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
这个手♥机♥废了
This phone's toast.
爆♥炸♥产生的冲击力
Concussive force from the explosion
把它吹进了地铁站台
drove it hard into the subway platform.
变砖了 无法访问语♥音♥留言 电子邮件
It's a brick. Can't access voicemails, emails,
但是芯片完好无损
but the man chip's still intact.
有什么发现
What did you learn?
挺吓人的
Something pretty scary.
全杀了
这是费罗在爆♥炸♥前打的
That's what Ferro typed right before the explosion.
一条短♥信♥ 还没发送手♥机♥就坏了
A text. Phone broke before it could be delivered.
所以他没有引爆♥炸♥弹 而是在发短♥信♥
So he wasn't activating a bomb. He was sending a text message?
这可不一定 "全杀了"
Hey, we don't know that. "Kill it all."
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的正准备这么做
The son of a bitch was just about to do that.
他希望有人知道 他发短♥信♥给谁了
He wanted someone to know. Who'd he text this to?
他的妻子
His wife.
她今天一大早就上了飞机
She jumped on a plane first thing this morning
降落在芝加哥了
and landed in Chicago.
联调局已经接到通知 他们正在抓捕她
FBI have been alerted. They're taking her down now.
费罗夫人 你因犯下恐怖行为
Mrs. Ferro, you're under arrest for commission of a terrorist act,
密谋恐怖袭击被捕了
conspiracy to commit terrorist attack.
-这是开玩笑吗 -你有权保持沉默
- Is this a joke? - You have the right to remain silent.
你在开玩笑吗 怎么回事
Are you kidding? What's going on?
道格 打电♥话♥给我丈夫 我没犯事
Doug, call my husband. I didn't do anything wrong.
打给迈克
Call Mike!
市长办公室传来消息
Mayor's office sent word.
他想让你尽快面对媒体
He wants you in front of the cameras ASAP.
-不行 -我不能就跟他说不行啊
- No. - I just can't tell him no.
你说得对 跟他说他妈的不行
You're right. Tell him fuck, no.
我们还没有可靠的证据
We have nothing solid yet.
最好先把时间花在案子上
Time's better spent working on the case.
-说得好 -好吧 马屁精
- That's my girl. - Okay, kiss-ass.
老大 我们得放点消息出去 民众很害怕
Boss, we got to put something out there. People are scared.
他们的亲人被炸得头破血流
Their loved ones have had their heads blown out of their asses.
我只是说他们很难过 我不是说
I just meant they're upset. I didn't mean...
靠 我太迟钝了 老大
Shit. Okay, that was insensitive, boss.
我绝对没有不尊重你妻子的意思
I would never disrespect your wife, obviously.
-算了 -对不起
- Forget it. - Sorry.
凯文·劳森 加州惩戒署
Kevin Lawson. California Department of Corrections.
八年老兵
A eight-year veteran.
费罗被关起来的时候他是狱警吗
Was he a prison guard when Ferro was locked up?
-费罗的假释官 -还有呢
- Ferro's parole officer. - Tell me more.
我打电♥话♥给惩戒署了 费罗昨天刚找劳森报到
I called the DOC. Ferro checked in with Lawson yesterday.
应该不是很顺利
It must not have gone well
因为在他们见面之后
'cause this was filed with the state right after--
就提交了一份就业状况变更表
a Change of Employment Status form.
劳森上报了他 这就是动机
And Lawson reported him. That's motive.
那家伙被解雇了 请求他的保释官宽大处理
The guy gets canned, asks his PO for leniency.
但是劳森上报了他 所以费罗抓狂了
Instead, Lawson reports him, and Ferro snaps.
把那家伙和半条一号♥线地铁都炸飞了
Blows the guy up along with half the 1 line.
有史以来最好的实习生 我会告诉杰瑞你帮了大忙
Best intern ever. Listen, I'll tell Jerry how you helped.
杰瑞在开部门主管会议
Jerry's in a department head meeting.
短时间内结束不了
He'll be in there a while.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
大家听好了
Okay, everybody listen up.
我们马上就会拿到
We're about to get our warrants
迈克·费罗的房♥子 汽车和电脑的搜查令了
for Mike Ferro's house, car, and computer.
哪怕他的狗有跳蚤 也要没收了
剧集 | 亡命天涯(2020) | 导航列表