剧集 | 亡命天涯(2020) | 导航列表
你好
Hello.
斯皮塔罗校长 我是迈克·费罗
Mr. Spitaro, this is Mike Ferro.
打电♥话♥给我女儿的那个人
The man that called my daughter...
他很危险
he's very dangerous.
听我说
Listen to me.
喂喂
Hello. Hello.
费罗先生
Mr. Ferro.
打911
Call 911!
米开朗基罗 你做了什么
Michelangelo, what did you do?
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他在获取监控摄像机的序列号♥
He's getting the serial number of that surveillance camera
这样他们就能拿到法♥院♥的录像
so they can get video of the courthouse.
知道吗 这可能是浪费时间
You know what? That might be a waste of time.
摄像头的角度未必对
It might be the wrong camera angle.
跟我来 跟我来
Hey, come with me. Come with me.
快点 快点
Hey, come on. Come on.
这是你的店
This your place?
是的 你想要点什么
You know it. What can I get you?
你藏在前窗的摄像机里的胶卷
The film from your hidden camera in the front window.
-你是干什么的 警♥察♥ -不 记者
- What are you, a cop? - No. I'm a reporter.
我观察事物并写出来
I observe things, and I write about them.
你知道我怎么看你这家店吗
You know what I observe about your store?
不知道
No.
我看到一家苦苦挣扎的大♥麻♥店
I see a head shop that's struggling.
自从加州将大♥麻♥合法化之后
Ever since California legalized marijuana,
你卖♥♥的大♥麻♥药店里也卖♥♥了
dispensaries are selling all the weed needs you carry,
所以没人光顾这了
so no one comes here
当他们可以在一个地方同时买♥♥到药和大♥麻♥
when they can buy both their herb and their pipes in one place.
所以你得调整一下
So you had to adjust,
开始卖♥♥药房♥不卖♥♥的东西
start selling something that the dispensaries don't,
比如迷幻药
like molly.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我两周前从你这买♥♥过迷幻药
'Cause I bought molly from you two weeks ago.
你这买♥♥毒品都是用现金支付
All of your drugs are paid for in cash,
所以你需要安全措施
so you need security,
但你不想在你的店外架大摄像机
but you don't want big cameras outside your shop
因为它会吓跑你的客户
'cause it'll scare away your clientele,
所以你把一个摄像头藏在前窗显示的烟枪里
so you hid one in one of the bongs in your front window display.
你把爆♥炸♥的录像传到我手♥机♥上
You download the footage of the explosion on my phone,
我就不报道你因为大♥麻♥合法化
I don't run a story about how legal weed
而搞非法生意的事
spurred your illegal business.
我去拿我的背包
I'll go get my backpack.
这是敲诈 普里蒂 你在想什么
This is extortion, Pritti. What are you thinking?
我想要坐上首席小提琴的席位
I'm thinking I'm getting first fucking chair violin.
亡命天涯
第一季 第八集
搞什么
What the fuck.
洛杉矶警局 让开
LAPD. Step aside.
这些人堆在这里干什么呢
What the hell are all these people doing here?
设个警戒线 范围20个街区
I want a perimeter set up, 20 block radius.
除非是洛杉矶警局的人 否则谁也不能越过路障
No one gets behind these barricades unless they're LAPD.
-你有什么发现 -这次爆♥炸♥比之前更严重
- What do you got? - It's a bigger blast than before.
我们在那边找到的 是个伺服马达
We found this over there. It's a servomotor.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Ah, son of a bitch.
-老大 -普里蒂
- Boss! - Pritti!
-普里蒂 -要命
- Yo, Pritti. - Oh, shit.
-布莱斯队长 -你妨碍我查案了 小妞
- Captain Bryce. - You have FUBAR'd my investigation, young lady.
小妞 太性别歧视了吧
Young lady? Sexist much?
得了吧 我用的手♥机♥都比你岁数大
Oh, please, I've got cell phones older than you.
你知道你那小独家新闻让我的逃犯抢得先机了吗
Do you know that your little scoop gave my fugitive a head start?
你知道你是拿这座城市所有人的生命冒险吗
Do you know that you risked the lives of everybody in this city?
你知道我拿到录像了吗
Do you know that I have footage
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候
of Mike Ferro outside the courthouse
迈克·费罗就在法♥院♥外面
right when the bomb went off?
让我看看
Let me see it.
那答应我你有线索就告诉我
Promise you'll feed me any leads.
我答应你我现在就瞎编几句
I promise I'll make some shit up right here right now
让你在县里待上一个周末
and land your ass in County for the weekend.
你会没事的
You'll be fine,
但在这里家庭聚会可能会很难
but House Party here might have a rough time of it.
也许你应该让他看看
Maybe you should let him see it.
天啊
Holy shit.
斯塔梅尔 下载录像
Stamell, download the footage.
你从年轻就和我一起
You've been with me since you were a pup,
六年的努力 工作出色
six years' hard work, good work.
关于费罗的罪行你再质疑我一次
You question Ferro's guilt again to me one more time,
我以我妻子的名义起誓 你的职业生涯就完了
I swear on my wife's grave I will end your career,
还有那个神奇小子也一样
and that goes for Boy Wonder, too.
注意到我没喊吗 我没有提高嗓门
Notice how I didn't yell that time? Didn't raise my voice?
收到 老大
Copy, boss.
非常悦耳
Music to my ears.
我的电♥话♥
My phone?
耍我呢
Fucking kidding me?
好吧 我们走 走吧
All right, let's go. Let's go.
过来
Over here!
让市长办公室动用这笔资金
Get the mayor's office to tap into the slush fund.
打击犯罪
Hit up crime stoppers--
50万人 我们让联调局来匹配
500,000 men, and we get the Feds to match it.
一百万美元 这应该会给费罗带来一些麻烦
A million dollars, that should put some heat under Ferro's ass.
911接到珀尔小学的电♥话♥
911 got a call from Pearl's elementary school.
校长说迈克·费罗打电♥话♥给他
Principal says Mike Ferro called him
声称今天早些时候打电♥话♥给珀尔的人很危险
claiming some man who called Pearl earlier today was dangerous.
-什么人 -他就说了这些
- What man? - That was all he said.
费罗真有意思 转移注意力呢
Ferro's cute, throwing out these red herrings.
斯塔梅尔 燃烧器故障情况如何
Stamell, what's the status on the burner rundown?
我...我们接到爆♥炸♥案后就来了
I...uh, we came right here after we heard about the bombing,
-所以我们 -所以你没有按我的要求去做
- so I had-- - So you didn't do what I asked you to do.
迈克·费罗在洛杉矶到处跑
Mike Ferro is running around Los Angeles
打电♥话♥次数比裁判判罚还频繁
making more calls than a goddamn referee,
而你杵在这忙些不相干的
and you're standing here with your thumb up your ass.
-去查那些电♥话♥ -收到 老大
- Run down those phones, young man. - Copy, boss.
-我只是想保护 -这又是唱哪出
- I'm just trying to protect... - What now?
-我明白 但是 -我也得对上面有交待
- I understand, but... - I got people that I got to answer to.
怎么回事
What's going on?
这人想拿我们的证据
That guy's trying to take our evidence.
布莱斯队长 我只是将
Captain Bryce, I'm merely bringing
伺服电机带回联调局取证
the servomotor back to FBI Forensics.
洛杉矶警局有法医
LAPD's got forensics.
我们有实验室 测试员 烧杯 科学家什么的
We got a lab, testers, beakers, scientists, all that shit.
更重要的是 我们有管辖权
More importantly, we've got jurisdiction.
这是联邦恐♥怖♥分♥子♥调查
This is a federal terrorist investigation.
-这是我的城市 -我没时间掰扯这个
- In my city! - I don't have time for this.
-老大 -腾出时间
- Boss! - Make time!
-你干吗啊 -你疯了
- What are you doing? - You're crazy!
对
Yep.
你想要 给你
You want it? Here you go.
这就是你的退休金了
That's your retirement package right there.
你等着滚吧 混♥蛋♥
I'm getting you gone, asshole.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right.
快点 发送
Come on, be there.
一天两次爆♥炸♥
Two bombings, one day.
迈克可真忙啊
Mike's a busy boy.
他有什么爱好吗
He have any hobbies,
还是他把所有的精力都用在搞爆破上了
or he just puts all his energy into blowing shit up?
不是 是平面设计什么的
No, it has to be Photoshopped or something.
不 说真的 亲爱的
No, it's real, honey,
你会被判无期徒刑
real as the life sentence you're gonna get,
事实是你将看不到珀尔毕业
real as the fact you won't ever get to see Pearl graduate
或者她结婚生子
or get married or have kids.
你的律师吗 C布拉沃
剧集 | 亡命天涯(2020) | 导航列表