剧集 | 亡命天涯(2020) | 导航列表
真是太可怕了 是吧
This is terrible, you know?
是的 是的
I know. I know.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
别喊 求你了
Don't scream, please.
请听我说完 我没有杀凯文
Please, just hear me out. I didn't kill Kevin.
我是无辜的 你是我唯一的希望
I'm innocent. You're my only hope
能抓到杀你丈夫的人
to catch the man who's murdered your husband.
好吗 我现在把手拿开
Okay? I'm gonna take my hand away from you.
拜托不要喊
Please don't scream.
拜托
Please.
一分钟后我会开始尖叫挣扎
In one minute I start screaming and swinging,
如果你有话要说 你最好现在就说
so if you got something to say, you better say it now.
爆♥炸♥者的名字叫科林·墨菲
The bomber's name is Colin Murphy.
我知道他在拆迁工会
I know that he was in a demolition union
他是爱尔兰人因为他戴克拉达戒指
and that he was Irish because he had a Claddagh ring,
这足够找到他了
and that was enough to find him.
-他住的地方离这不远 -她去哪了
- He doesn't even live that far from here. - Where did she go?
我看见她拐过去了
I saw her turn around the corner.
几年前
A few years ago,
他使用的炸♥弹♥提前爆♥炸♥了
the plastique he was using detonated before it was supposed to.
-炸了墨菲半拉臀部 -你的腿
- Took off half of Murphy's hip. - Your--Your leg.
他起诉了炸♥药♥制♥造♥商
He sued the manufacturer of the explosive,
奈斯特龙化学塑料公♥司♥
Nystrom Chemical & Plastic.
网上有 我都找到了
It's all here online. I found it all--
关于墨菲的事故 他的诉讼的消息
articles about Murphy's accident, his lawsuit.
老大 我们追踪了费罗给他妻子的短♥信♥
Boss, we tracked the text that Ferro sent to his wife.
-嗯 -用的是一次性手♥机♥
- Yeah. - It came from a burner phone.
序列号♥和被我们逃犯袭击的出纳员的
The serial number matches up with the run of phones
那家杂货店里出♥售♥的手♥机♥相符
sold at the Bodega where our fugitive assaulted that cashier.
你找到手♥机♥了
Did you find it?
我们正在努力确定它的位置
We're in the process of trying to pinpoint it,
但此刻 我们知道他在回声公园
but at the moment, we know he's in Echo Park.
回声公园
Echo Park.
亡命天涯
第一季 第十集
墨菲在联邦法♥院♥败诉
Murphy loses in federal court.
凯尔·梅里克 这家公♥司♥的首席执行官
Kyle Merrick, the CEO of the company,
高薪聘请专家说爆♥炸♥物是安全的
hires well-paid experts to say that the explosives were safe
是墨菲操作有误
and Murphy handled them wrong.
我看这篇文章时 我反应过来听过梅里克这名字
When I saw the article, I knew I'd heard Merrick's name before.
现在已经有死者名单
Names of the deceased are now coming in.
当地企业主凯尔·梅里克
local business owner Kyle Merrick.
墨菲失去了工作 失去了家人
Murphy loses his job, his family.
他爆发了
He snaps.
他杀了梅里克
He kills Merrick.
他炸了对他不利的法♥院♥
He bombs the court that ruled against him.
就在那次爆♥炸♥之前
Right before that bombing,
他告诉我下午6点还有一个
he told me there's gonna be another one at 6:00 P.M.
-你可以帮我阻止 -怎么帮
- You can help me stop it. - How?
你是公设辩护人 对吧
You're a public defender, right?
你可以拿到审判记录
You can get the trial records.
我需要墨菲诉讼的庭审记录
I need the trial transcripts from Murphy's lawsuit.
这样我就能知道他到底是在怪谁了
Then I can see who he's blaming for whatever happened.
不管是谁 他是第三个受害者
Whoever that is, that's the third victim.
迈克 我为什么要相信你说的话
Mike, why should I believe anything you're telling me?
如果你不信 那就错了
Because if you don't and you're wrong,
然后你又回到起点
then you're back to where you started--
为凯文伤心 对所发生的一切无能为力
grieving for Kevin and unable to do anything about what happened.
但是如果你信我 那就对了
But if you do and you're right,
你就能拯救无数生命
then you're saving countless lives.
我丈夫今天刚去世
My husband died today.
你要我跑到办公室
You need me to go to the clerk's office
去翻旧笔录
and dig up an old transcript?
我求你了
I am begging you.
帮帮我
Help me.
两小时后 回声公园
Two hours. Echo Park.
这是凯文给我的 因为我挺过了六个月的假释
Kevin gave me this for making it through six months' parole.
应该交给你
You should have it.
整个城市都在找迈克·费罗
While the whole city is looking for Mike Ferro
全世界都在等着看他会不会被找到
and the whole world is waiting to see if he'll be found,
普里蒂·皮特尔不仅揭露了他第一次爆♥炸♥
Pritti Pittell not only broke the story of his first bombing,
她还搞到了他第二次犯罪的录像
she obtained video of him committing his second.
那下一步怎么办
So what's the next move?
-我是说 -我想调查这个家庭
- I mean... - I want to investigate the family.
丈夫在逃亡 妻子被捕了
Hubby's on the run, wife's been arrested.
如果我能和他们女儿谈谈
If I can talk to their daughter,
我可能会了解在“杀人狂”家
I might get an idea of what it's like
长大是什么样子
to be raised by the Manson Family.
赞啊
Prachtig.
这是荷兰语的太棒了
That's Dutch for wonderful.
稍等一下 好吗
Pump the brakes for a second here, okay?
各大媒体都表示同意
All major media outlets have agreed
女儿是"禁飞区"
that the daughter is a no-fly zone
在这对父母被传讯之前
until the parents are arraigned
我们对眼下情况有更清楚的了解
and we get a clearer picture of what's going on here.
我想说这孩子已经够痛苦的了
I mean, it's been traumatic enough for this kid
即使没有摄像机对着她的脸
without cameras being shoved in her face.
拜托了 她才10岁
She's 10 years old, for Christ's sakes.
这就是我为什么要你这样头发花白的老新闻人
Gee, it's why I brought in a grizzled old newsie like you
-好让我们循规蹈矩 -我才44
- to keep us on the straight and narrow. - I'm 44.
孩子是个好角度 我想做
The kid's a great angle, and I want it.
我要做
I want it!
好吧 那首先 我要杰瑞别再管我了
All right, well, for starters, I would need Jerry off my back.
我想直接向你汇报
I want to report directly to you.
杰瑞 我觉得我能直接安排普里蒂
Jer, I think it's fine if I deal with Pritti for now.
暂时的 你有很多事情要做
Just for now. You got a lot on your plate,
我希望你继续推进 我不想让你停下来
and I want you to keep going. I don't want you to stop.
-行 -我们开始工作吧 来吧
- Yeah. - Let's get to work. Come on.
赞你个头
Fucking prachtig.
等下
Wait.
库珀 我们在贝弗利桥接近尤因街
Coop, we're on Beverly Bridge approaching Ewing.
去尤因 信♥号♥♥显示他在普雷斯顿
Take Ewing. Signal shows him on Preston.
收到 尤因街左转
Copy that. Take a left on Ewing.
我能听到
I can hear him.
-更新 -半英里
- Update. - Half a mile.
-走捷径 -见鬼
- Take a shortcut. - Oh, shit.
好吧 他正向南
Okay, he's moving south,
就在韦德的南边 快点 斯隆
just south of Wade. Come on, Sloane.
斯塔梅尔 去抓他
Stamell, go get him.
-我们在另一边等你 -喂
- We'll meet you around the other side. - Hey!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
援助 快走
Back up! Move!
我们走 走 走
Let's go, go, go, go, go!
冷静
Easy.
他马上就会从巷子里出来
He'll be coming out of the alley right here,
就在格伦代尔的西边
just west of Glendale.
快点 斯隆 加油
Come on, Sloane, pump it.
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
我跟丢了
I lost him!
我们看不见了 库珀 帮帮我
We've lost all visual. Coop, help me out.
我们又找到了他的电♥话♥ 他停了下来
We picked up his phone again. He's stopped moving.
往西两个街区
Uh, two blocks west.
收到 斯塔梅尔 跟我们去 到底要去哪
Copy that. Stamell, follow us to-- Where the hell am I going?
阿什莫尔163号♥
163 Ashmore.
阿什莫尔163号♥
1-6-3 Ashmore.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
安全
Clear!
-卧室安全 -安全
- Bedroom clear. - All clear.
库珀 我看是你的小发明坏了
Coop, I think your dork gizmo's broken.
费罗不在这
Ferro's not here.
我不是和你顶嘴 老大 但信♥号♥♥显示他在
剧集 | 亡命天涯(2020) | 导航列表