剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
堕 落
第一季 第二集
我受邀从伦敦警♥察♥厅过来
I've been brought in from the Metropolitan Police to lead a review
对爱丽丝·门罗谋杀案进行复查
into the investigation of the murder of Alice Monroe.
一英里外的一栋房♥子里有枪击案
There's been a shooting in a house about a mile away.
在那边截停了一辆车
A car was stopped just up along there.
凶手都完全掌控了局面
He had things entirely under control,
这让我觉得他不是第一次杀人了
which leads me to think that this was not his first murder.
我住在希尔顿酒店
I'm staying at the Hilton.
203房♥
Room 203.
斯黛拉 回去做案件复查吧
Go back to your review, Stella.
我不想把两件案子联♥系♥起来
I don't want the two murders linked.
内德·卡伦 《贝尔法斯特时报》记者
Ned Callan. Belfast Chronicle.
能谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
现在不行
Not at the moment, no.
私下谈也不行吗
Not even off the record?
你知道没这回事的
There's no such thing, as you well know.
看不到案件间的联♥系♥
Failure to see that crimes are linked -
这会让凶手逍遥法外 继续作案
it's the thing that will allow the killer to strike again.
可能她真的去她姐姐家住了
Perhaps she did go stay with her sister.
刑侦警长奥尔森 大约在晚间9点50分
DS James Olson. Just after 21.50 hours
一辆车因在福尔路附近
a car was stopped in the vicinity of the Falls Road
异常行驶而被扣留
because it was being driven erratically.
经调查发现
A search revealed two
车内藏有两支枪和一些弹♥药♥
concealed firearms and a quantity of ammunition.
有理由确信特里·麦金塔夫
I've reason to believe this man, Terry McInturff,
与今晚早些时候在香克尔附近
was involved in murder of Michael Lockwood
发生的迈克尔·洛克伍德谋杀案有关
in the Shankill area earlier this evening.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
去死吧你
Screw you.
嘴里东西吐干净
Empty your mouth.
你也去死吧
Screw you!
吐出来 快吐出来
Spit it out. Spit it out!
把他关回去
Get him back in the cell.
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
来啊
Come on!
快来几个人帮忙
We need some assistance here!
脱掉他的所有衣物和鞋子
We need to obtain all clothing and footwear.
我不知道你是不是这个意思
I wasn't sure if this is what you meant.
就是这个意思
It's what I meant.
我要洗个澡
I should take a shower.
不需要
No need.
我喜欢这样
I like it.
我要记下你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Should I take your number?
昨晚贝尔法斯特西部的谋杀案
"..Two guns seized following last night's murder
发生后 发现了两支枪♥支♥
in West Belfast.
今天独♥立♥治安执行委员会主席
Today the Chairman of the Independent Policing Executive,
摩根·门罗发表了声明
Morgan Monroe, issued this statement."
贝尔法斯特的居民可能
"The people of Belfast will be horrified
都被昨晚的枪击吓坏了
by last night's shooting.
这些袭击事件导致了紧随而来
These attacks leave behind a trail of suffering,
无限的悲伤与痛苦
misery and hurt in their wake."
与此同时对爱丽丝·门罗凶手的追查
"Meanwhile the hunt for the killer
也在进行中
of Alice Monroe continues.
对警方调查实施过援助的艾朗·门罗
Aaron Monroe, who has been helping the police
也对记者发表了看法
with their enquiries, spoke to our reporter."
我们非常感谢警方
"We're very grateful that the police
终于把爱丽丝的尸体还给家人
have finally released Alice's body to her family.
尽管她去世时我们分居了
Although we were separated at the time of her death,
但我们是非常好的朋友
we both remained very close friends."
咖啡做好了 抱歉我们得先走一步
Hey. There's fresh coffee there. Sorry, we have to go.
你气色不好 昨晚工作很忙吗
You look tired. Did you have a busy night?
是啊 忙死了
Quite busy, yeah.
我把你把衣服脱了吧
Here, let me take this for you.
没事 我自己来 没什么的
Don't worry. I'm fine. Don't fuss.
好吧 你们两个带好东西 咱们走吧
Right, grab your things, you two, come on, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
这个应该让你有点兴趣
Thought this might interest you.
顶级警探参与爱丽丝·门罗案的复查
这是昨晚发生的吗
This was last night?
我昨天在宾馆餐厅刚要吃饭
I was at the hotel dining room about to eat.
卡伦没经我同意就走过来坐在我桌边
Callan came in and sat down, uninvited, at my table.
我没看见有拍照的
I didn't see a photographer.
-他怎么知道你住那的 -我也不知道
- How did he know you were staying there? - I don't know.
你对他说什么了
What did you say to him?
我让他离开
I asked him to leave.
-你应该告诉我的 -告诉你什么
- You should have told me. - Told you what?
所有与记者的会面都应该记录下来
All meetings with journalists have to be on the record.
那不算 他来找我 我说了"走开"
It wasn't a meeting. He door-stepped me, I said "Go away".
什么也没发生
There's nothing there.
他想干什么
What did he want with you?
他想知道与调查有关的事 他想...
He wanted to hear about the review. He wanted to...
谈谈谋杀案 我也拒绝了
to talk about the murder, I refused to discuss either.
我今天早上
I have a meeting with
与独♥立♥治安执行委员会主席会面了
the Independent Policing Executive this morning.
这种见报的事对我的工作没任何帮助
This has done nothing to make my job easier.
这份留给你归档
Keep that. One for the archives.
她所到之处 所见 所做之事
"Where she went, who she saw, what she did
都与我无关
were no longer any of my business.
我没什么能帮你们的了
I can't help you with any of that."
她似乎经常给你打电♥话♥
"You know, she seemed to call you often enough.
遇害那天打了两次
Twice on the day she died."
大概都是发牢骚抱怨什么的
"Probably to bitch and moan."
发牢骚抱怨吗
"Bitch and moan?"
说的肯定不是她的新生活
"Definitely not to share any details of her new life."
她继续自己的生活
"She moved on."
如果你觉得纹身
"Well, if you think getting a tattoo
和穿得像个荡♥妇♥是继续生活 那就是了
and dressing like a slut is moving on, then... yeah."
你不同意吗
"You disapproved? "
我们在一起时我是不会让她这样的
"It wasn't something I'd have let her do when we were together."
她需要得到你的许可才能这样做 是吗
"She'd need your permission to do something like that, would she?"
你们结婚了也是这样吗
"When you were married?"
我想走了
"I think I'd like to leave now."
这些都是犯罪现场收集的处方药吗
These are all the prescription drugs gathered at the crime scene?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
没迹象显示爱丽丝·门罗
There's no sign of any illegal drug use
使用任何毒品吗
with regard to Alice Monroe?
没有 长官 没有
No, ma'am. None.
你有没有觉得
Did it occur to you that
艾朗·门罗做笔录时磕了药
Aaron Monroe was clucking during his interviews?
当时不觉得
At the time, no.
他很紧张
He was very on edge.
我觉得他像个瘾君子
He looks like a cokehead to me.
我觉得应该跟进一下他的时间表
Worth following up with the action manager, I think.
谢谢你 玛丽
Thanks, Mary.
当街被杀和重伤的人数减少了
Fewer people have been killed or seriously injured on our roads.
过去一年里 宗教犯罪也有所减少
The levels of sectarian crime have reduced over the last year.
我们搜获了更多的毒品
We have seized more illegal drugs
也逮捕了更多毒贩
and arrested more drug offenders.
这些进步是在经费削减和
And this has been delivered despite increasing economic cutbacks
对警方的威胁日益增长的情况下取得的
and increasing threats against our officers.
这里是贝肯&戴伊律所
Bacon & Day Solicitors.
你好 请问莎拉·凯伊在吗
Hi. Is Sarah Kay there?
她今天不在办公室
She's not in the office today.
你知道原因吗
Do you know why?
请问你是谁
Who is this, please?
我只需要和她说个话
I just need to speak to her.
需要帮你转接她的语♥音♥信箱吗
Shall I put you through to her voicemail?
不用了 谢谢
No. Thanks for your help.
我是凯文·麦斯温
Kevin McSwain, solicitor representing
特里·麦金塔夫和乔纳斯·迪伦的代理律师
Terry McInturff and Jonas Dillon.
请坐 先生
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表