剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
堕 落
第一季 第五集
-想坐个顺风车吗 -我没事
- Do you want a lift? - I'm OK.
你没听说吗 有勒杀者在逃
Haven't you heard? There's a strangler on the prowl.
这可能对调查很关键
This could be very significant for us.
我相信他一生中一定会有信仰的
I believe he has had faith at some point in his life.
我想做个请求
I'd like to make an appeal.
你今晚可以通宵留守吗
Is there any way you can stay tonight?
女婴米歇尔的生命维持设备被拔掉了
Baby Girl Mitchell's off the life support.
我今晚想陪她母亲一起过
And I want to see it through with her mother.
我有多年与强♥奸♥受害者谈心的经验
I spent years interviewing the victims of rape.
我认为没有一个人在跟我吐露经历
I don't think anyone ever felt worse after talking to me
之后感觉更糟
about their experiences.
长官 有事找你 是急事
You're wanted, Ma'am. It's urgent.
医务人员在里面吗
Are paramedics inside?
是的 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
我们要用警犬来追踪人体气味
We're going to need human scent dogs.
你能打电♥话♥给指挥处让警犬尽快送来吗
OK, can you call control and get some human scent dogs here ASAP?
-你应该呼叫后援 长官 -什么
- You should call for backup, Ma'am. - What?
这里今天早上有一次逮捕行动
There was an arrest in this area this morning.
这可不是南贝尔法斯特 人们会爆发的
This is not South Belfast. This could all kick off.
您应该呼叫区域增援组
I think you should order TSGs.
好吧 去做吧
OK. Do it.
她的情况如何
What's her condition?
危殆
Critical.
-你们在哪儿发现她的 -左边第一间卧室
- Where did you find her? - First bedroom to the left.
马丁
Martin?
受害者的名字是安妮·布劳利
The victim's name is Anne Brawley.
-你跟她一起去医院 -好吧
- I want you to go with her. - Right.
-去拿她伤情的医学鉴定 -是
- Try to get a medical opinion of her condition. - Yes.
安排法医检验
But arrange for forensic seizure
扣留所有物理证据
and take any physical evidence into custody.
拿好你的笔记本
And keep your notebook to hand
-万一她说话 你就记录 -是 长官
- in case she says anything. - Yes, Ma'am.
请为救护车清出一条路
Clear a path for the ambulance there, please!
叫一辆吉普车进来 我们需要掩护
Get a jeep in here! We need some cover.
还是那个家伙吗 长官
Is it the same guy, Ma'am?
是的 但他这次搞砸了
Yes. But this time he's really fouled up.
上帝啊 拜托了
Jesus Christ, come on.
谢天谢地
Argh, fuck's sake!
血液很新鲜
Blood's very fresh.
而且有很多血
And there's a lot of it.
看起来他是躺在这里流血身亡的
Seems he was lying here alive and bleeding for a while at least.
约瑟夫·布劳利
Joseph Brawley,
但住址不是这里
but a different address.
这里是吉布森
Gibson.
刑侦警员马丁 长官 我在医院
DC Martin, Ma'am. I'm at the hospital.
安妮·布劳利还在昏迷中
Anne Brawley remains comatose.
她被送入重症监护室了
She's been admitted into intensive care.
她还活着
She's still alive.
我会尽快赶过去的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
不好意思 长官
Excuse me, Ma'am.
死者是安妮·布劳利的弟弟
It appears the deceased is Anne Brawley's brother.
22岁
22 years old.
她经历了心脏骤停 她有肺部水肿
She suffered a cardiac arrest. There's pulmonary oedema.
还有咽部水肿
There's pharyngeal oedema.
就算她醒着 她也没法说话
Even if she were conscious, she would not be able to talk.
我没有要她说话
I'm not asking for her to talk.
我现在想要的是
What I'm asking for is
你允许法医给她做检查
permission for her to be forensically examined.
她已经经历了许多医学程序
She's already undergone a large number of medical procedures.
她身上不会有多少有价值的证据残留
I doubt that there's much of forensic value left on her person.
恕我直言 你怎么知道
With great respect, how would you know?
你又不是法医学家
You're not a forensic scientist.
-刑侦警司 -有痕迹表明
- Detective Superintendent... - There are indications
她和袭击者有过激烈的争斗
that she was involved in a violent struggle with her assailant.
我们需要检查记录她的伤口
We need to see and record her injuries.
她的指甲里可能有他的DNA
She might have his DNA beneath her fingernails.
她的阴♥道♥里可能有他的DNA
She might have his DNA in her vagina!
我能和你说句话吗
Can I have a word, please?
这是我擅长的领域 我知道医生在想什么
Look, this is my world. I know how a doctor's mind works.
我们要得到她父母的许可
We need to get permission from the parents.
说服曼森医生
It's important Dr. Manson
适当地向他们表达我们的请求是很重要的
puts our request to them in the right way.
让我处理
Let me handle this.
你吓到我了 我以为你明早才回来
Oh, you frightened me. I wasn't expecting you back till morning.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
莎莉·安给我打电♥话♥了
Sally-Ann phoned me.
她要陪着一位失去了孩子的母亲
She needed to stay at work with a mother whose baby died.
她说你整晚都要工作
She said you'd be at work all night.
我不太舒服
I don't feel well.
你的脸划破了
You've cut your face.
穿上衣服回家去
Get dressed and go home.
你为什么跟我生气
Why are you angry with me?
我没有跟你生气 我是因为莎莉生气
I'm not angry with you. I'm angry with Sally.
让一个孩子照顾孩子们
Leaving the kids in the care of a child.
我不是孩子
I'm not a child!
你还不到16岁
You're not even 16.
你是个孩子
You're a child.
我对你来说看起来像个孩子吗
Do I look like a child to you?
穿上衣服
Put on some clothes...
离开这里
and get out of here.
磁共振成像显示有脑功能损伤
The MRI indicates that there is brain function,
就算她恢复了
but if she does recover,
也可能有终身的脑损伤
there might be lifelong brain damage.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
年龄越大 我越觉得有两个自我
The older I get, the more I have two selves.
医学的自我
The medical self,
每天面对着
that's confronted every
人的生物学基础
day with the biological basis of existence -
血液 内脏 尸体
blood, internal organs, corpses...
然后 又有另一个我给孩子们洗澡
..And then, I have another self that bathes my kids,
哄他们睡觉 亲吻他们的伤口
puts them to bed, kisses their little cuts and bruises better.
检查尸体是一件事
Examining dead bodies is one thing,
而活着的受害者是
living victims is...
完全不同的
..Something else.
这种感受有个名字
There's a name for it.
它叫双重人格
It's called doubling.
我也一样
I do the same.
凶手也是
So does the killer.
简单来说 我想找一个
Basically, I'm looking for
想找点儿乐子的汉子或姑娘
a guy or a girl who is up for a bit of fun.
我的意思是那种狂野 古怪
And I mean rough, kinky...
无拘无束的乐子
...No-holds-barred type fun.
长官 你应该看看这个
Ma'am. Erm, you should see this.
我们下载了安妮的笔记本电脑资料
We've downloaded Annie's laptop.
她注册了一个成人约会网站
She's on an adult dating site.
有很多人的资料都很直白
Now, some of the profiles are very explicit.
安妮的没那么直接 但她上传了一段视频
Not so much Annie's. But she has posted a video clip.
我是菲奥娜 菲菲
Hey, I'm Fiona, Fi-fi,
我26岁 来自贝尔法斯特
I'm 26 and I'm from Belfast.
她的中间名是菲奥娜 而且她32岁了
Her middle name is Fiona and she's 32.
简单来说 我想找一个
Basically, I'm looking for
想找点儿乐子的汉子或姑娘
a guy or a girl who is up for a bit of fun.
我指的是狂野 放纵 无拘无束的乐子
'And I mean rough, kinky, no-holds-barred type fun.
我希望有人来支配我
'I'm looking to be dominated
而且我对疼痛并不敏感
and I have a high pain threshold.
我不注重外表
'I'm not that bothered about appearance
只要你还算干净 知道分寸
'so long as you're clean and you know the limits.
满足条件的人请给我发信息 我会回复的
'If so, send me a message and I'll get back to you.
再见
'Bye!'
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表