剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表
和毒品无关
Nothing to do with drugs.
显然 迈克尔·洛克伍德
Apparently, Michael Lockwood's been
和特里·麦金塔夫的老婆有奸♥情♥
fucking Terry McInturff's wife.
你在开玩笑吧
'You're joking!'
-已经七年了 -不是吧
- For the past seven years. - 'No!'
他可能是特里孩子的生父
He's probably the father of Terry's kids.
麦金塔夫最近发现这事了
McInturff just recently found out.
-太爽了 -他怒火滔天
- 'That's beautiful.' - His anger knew no bounds.
靠 我得挂了 一会儿聊
'Shit. I've got to go. Talk later.'
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy, daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
谢谢
Thank you.
她的血液中有高浓度的绒促性素
She has a high level of chorionic gonadotropin in her blood.
那是什么
What's that?
我想她怀孕了
I'm thinking she was pregnant.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
她还没显露孕兆
I mean, she's not really showing,
所以估计尚处于怀孕初期
so it might be very early stages.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
没有 你呢
No. You?
两个女儿
Two girls.
你可以进去了
She's, er, ready when you are.
你可能会看到她脸上有淤青
You may see what looks like bruising on her face.
那不是淤青
It's not bruising.
是心跳停止时自然产生的
It's just something that happens when the heart stops.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
这是不是你的女儿 莎拉·凯伊
Is this the body of your daughter, Sarah Kay?
我的宝贝
My baby.
我的心肝
My baby.
我的宝宝
My baby.
漂亮的宝宝
Beautiful baby.
一切都会好的 妈咪在这里
Everything's going to be OK. Mummy's here.
我能碰碰她吗
'Can I touch her?'
当然可以
Yes, of course.
我打赌你会坐在这里玩空气吉他
I bet you sit in here playing air guitar.
希望自己是个黑人
Wishing you were black.
独自跳舞
Dancing all alone.
我只是开玩笑 天哪 你力气真大
I was only joking. Ah! God, you're strong.
而你是个小偷
And you're a thief.
-还给我 -什么
- Give it back. - What?
你自己知道
You know what.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
放开我
Get off of me!
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me!
我没打算拿走的
I wasn't going to take it.
你拿走了
You had taken it.
我没打算留着它
I wasn't going to keep it.
我只是想拿它问问你
I was just going to ask about it.
问什么
Ask what?
妈的 你弄伤我的手腕了
Fuck you. You hurt my wrist.
问什么
Ask what?
没什么
Nothing.
这是我母亲的头发 是我仅有的遗物了
It's my mother's hair. It's all I have of her.
它闻上去很新鲜
It smells fresh.
我常会清洗它
I wash it sometimes.
抱歉我弄伤了你
I'm sorry I hurt you.
我要怎么补偿你
What can I do to make it up to you?
你亲一口就不疼了
Kiss it better.
剧集 | 堕落(2013) | 导航列表