剧集 | 叛徒(2023) | 导航列表
趁她们动手处置我前 求你去劝劝格蕾塔
Please, just talk to Gretta before they do whatever they're gonna do.
威廉 有件事我不知道你有没有意识到
William, I don't know if you've noticed this,
那就是我和你这个该死的怪人 都被困在这该死的笼子里
but I'm in a fucking cage too with your fucking weird ass!
卡尔说她会杀了我 她一定会做到
Well, Cal said she'd kill me and she will,
但她只叫你学着老实点
but she offered you a chance to eat your pie.
我希望你能好好劝劝格蕾塔
You know, if you could just talk to Gretta,
跟她解释清楚 我知道不是她的错
explain to her. I understand it's not her fault.
艾妮丝死后 我们俩都疯了
You know, we both lost our minds after Agnes died.
她是我们的宝宝
That was our baby.
我已经有一年没大声叫出她的名字了
You know, I haven't said her name out loud in a year.
艾妮丝
Agnes.
我亲爱的女儿啊
My sweet girl.
跟她说我知道不是她的错
Tell her I know it wasn't her fault.
说我乞求她原谅我 我也愿意原谅她
Tell her I wanna beg for her forgiveness and offer her mine if she wants it.
闭嘴 够了 - 我要她和格蕾丝回家
Shut the fuck up. All right. - I want her and Grace to come home.
好...
All right, all right.
我只是希望我们一家能破镜重圆
I want what's left of my family to be whole again.
我只求你转告我的话 - 好 够了 老兄
I'm just asking you to tell her that. - All right. Shut up, man.
为什么你认为我会比你先见到格蕾塔
What makes you think I'm gonna see Gretta before you do?
老兄 照着我的话去做就对了
Just eat the fucking pie, man!
去劝劝我老婆
Just get to my wife.
你是我唯一的机会
You're the only chance I have left.
我不希望没努力过就死在这里
I don't wanna die here without trying.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I say no?
如果我说:“去你的 通通去死吧”
If I say, "Fuck you. Fuck all of this"?
那会怎样
Then what?
你不明白
You don't get it.
阿波罗 如果你拒绝帮我
Apollo, if you don't help me,
那这座岛上所有人都会死
everyone on this island is going to die.
剧集 | 叛徒(2023) | 导航列表