剧集 | 叛徒(2023) | 导航列表
So, you can take it and keep the money.
我不需要这笔钱 我真的什么都不需要
I don't need the money. I don't really need anything.
我只... -嘿
I just-- - Hey.
我们收下就是了
We'll take it.
我们为什么是朋友
You know why we're friends?
因为我比你更能卖♥♥书
'Cause I'm a better bookseller than you.
你的本事都是我教出来的
And I taught you everything you know.
嘿 连你也不敢相信吧
Hey, even you don't believe that.
我们第一次见面是在 销♥售♥工程机构的珍本书收藏家聚会上
First time we met was at Rich Chalfin's book buyers' drinks.
当时我跟你说我刚从伊朗回来 记得你的话吗
I told you I just got back from Iraq. Know what you said?
“图书特♥卖♥♥♥会♥” -是
Book sale. - Yeah.
“在费城 赶紧过去”
Philadelphia. Hurry up, get there.
你没说什么“感谢你为国效力” 记得吗
None of that "thank you for your service" shit, you know?
也没问我杀过多少人
You didn't ask me how many people did I kill.
你根本不屑一顾
You didn't give a fuck.
那一刻我意识到 你是我可以正常相处的人 懂吗
That's when I knew you're a dude I can be normal with, you know?
没当我是退伍军人
Not a vet.
只当我是帕特里斯
Just Patrice.
所以...
So...
我决定破例 用最直接的方式
I'm breaking protocol and talking with you
跟你说清楚
as straight as I ever have.
好吧
Okay.
如果你今晚跑去自杀
If you kill yourself tonight,
我就把那本该死的珍本书扔进马桶里泡水
I'm gonna soak that valuable fuckin' book in the toilet.
尿在上面 甚至进一步破坏它
I'm gonna piss on it and worse.
我一定会毁掉那本书
I will ruin that book.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这种表情我看过
I've seen that look before.
哪种表情 -现在看着我的表情啊
What look? - The one staring at me right now.
这种表情我看过 我很清楚
I have seen that look, and I know.
好的 晚安
All right, good night.
我很清楚
I know!
你爱书如命 对吧
You're a book man, right?
今晚 我会把书放上网
Well, tonight, I'm gonna put that book online.
如果你不在了
And if you're not around,
那就永远不会知道书的叫价有多高
you will never know how much somebody would pay for it.
永远不会知道
You'll never know.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker.
老兄 一有消息我就打给你
My man. I'll call you as soon as I hear about it.
你最好活着接电♥话♥
You be alive to pick up.
爱你 老兄 晚安
I love you, man. Night.
真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
好了
Okay.
艾玛
Emma?
谁啊 -妈
Hello? - Mom.
我在泡茶
I'm making tea.
半夜泡茶
In the middle of the night?
才12点20分
It's 12:20.
跟达娜和帕特里斯用餐开心吗
How was dinner with Dana and Patrice?
达娜联♥系♥过你
Dana called you.
没想到你先去见他们 而不是先来见我 我可是你妈
I was surprised to hear you'd seen them before me. Your mother.
你在道德绑♥架♥我吗
Are you guilting me right now?
那你自觉有错吗
Do you feel guilty?
饿了吗
You hungry?
不饿 我刚跟帕特里斯和达娜吃过晚餐
No, I ate with Patrice and Dana.
你没吃到东西
You didn't eat it.
怎么 他们也跟你说我跑厕所多少次吗
What, did they tell you how many times I used the restroom?
两次
Two.
妈 感谢你来看我 很高兴见到你
Thanks, Mom. For coming here. It's good to see you.
感谢你帮我收拾 感谢你为我做的一切
For cleaning and just everything.
你应该困了吧
You probably want to get some sleep.
我也困了
I do too.
瞧我们紧紧抱着多少夜
Look how many nights We hug up tight, tight, tight
我只知道何谓爱与和平
All we ever know is love and peace
明早 我要你去一趟华盛顿港
Tomorrow morning, I want you to come to Port Washington.
去探望布莱恩的坟墓
See Brian's grave.
我还没做好心理准备
I'm not ready.
我想跟你说个故事
I want to tell you a story.
我不想听你的故事
I don't wanna hear one of your stories.
尽是些悲伤凄怆的往事
It's just always so sad.
亚瑟被射杀 乌干达被独♥裁♥政♥府♥统治
Arthur got shot, and the Ugandan dictatorship.
之后你们逃来这里
And you fled here.
是移♥民♥让美国壮大 是移♥民♥让美国拥有今天的成就
And immigrants make the US great. They make it what it is.
尽是些悲伤往事
It's just all sad.
我本来想跟你说另一个故事的
I wanted to tell you a different story.
老兄 你是谁啊
Who are you, man?
既不是丈夫
Not a husband.
也不是爸爸
Not a dad.
你到底是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
屋里的照片拍好了 可以发送给鉴证组
We got photos in here, so we can send that to forensics.
好的 明白
Okay. I understand.
请把所有人逐出这个房♥间
Get everybody clear of this room, please.
所有人出去 -拍到了吗
Everyone, clear out. - Did you get a shot of that?
是个男孩 -男孩
It's a boy. - A boy?
要给他取名叫布莱恩吗 -好啊
Should we name him Brian? - Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一觉醒来很担心你不见了
I woke up with the worst feeling you disappeared.
我刚刚想起...
I was just thinking about...
想起他出生的时候
thinking about when he was born.
他刚出生的时候
He was-- You know, when he first-- He's come out.
仿佛时间慢了下来
A slow time.
那一瞬间 好像同时活在两个世界中
When you exist in two worlds at once.
现实和永恒
Reality and eternity.
真实和虚幻
Here and there.
我是怎么失去她的
How did I lose her?
发生了什么事
What happened?
(前往水深蛮荒之处)
我对自己说过每晚都要为他读这本书
I told myself I was gonna read him this book every single night.
可是我没做到
But I didn't.
我没时间
I didn't have time.
我们都会形影不离
You're coming with me.
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
那是我跟布莱恩说的最后一句话
Those were my last words to Brian.
为什么对他说这种话
Why would you say that to him?
他出生后 我又开始做同样的梦
Right after he was born, I started having the dreams again.
你怎么没告诉我呢
Why didn't you tell me?
不过是同一场噩梦 好吗
It's just this nightmare, all right?
有件事我必须告诉你
I have something I have to tell you.
什么
What?
妈
Mom.
拉伯克 韦斯和布莱伍德事务所
Lubbick, Weiss and Blackwood.
这家公♥司♥提供非常完善的牙医保险
They had a very good dental plan.
我能怎么办 我求助过所有人了
What could I do? I asked everyone I knew.
最后 我只好留你独自在家
Finally, I left you at home.
自己去上班
I went to work.
那年你才四岁
You were four.
你是说 那个周六你留我独自在家
So, you left me at home on a Saturday.
是很多个周六
Many Saturdays.
你很乖 起初很顺利
You were so good. It worked well.
可是后来事情变了
But then things changed.
我来救你了
I'm coming for you!
没事的 -爸爸来找我了
It's okay. - Daddy came to me.
那只是一场梦 -为什么他不把我带走呢
It's just a dream. - Why didn't he take me with him?
继续睡吧 亲爱的
You can go back to sleep, honey.
瞧我们紧紧抱着多少夜
Look how many nights We hug up tight, tight, tight
我只知道何谓爱与和平
All we ever know is love and peace
我问你梦里爸爸哪一天来过
I asked you what day your daddy had come.
你说:“在看卡♥通♥的那天”
"Cartoon day," is what you said.
所以 等等
So, wait.
你是说我爸其实到过公♥寓♥
What you're telling me is my dad was actually at the apartment?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 叛徒(2023) | 导航列表