给她开了一张巨额支票 送她去了海边?
Write her a big check,-send her to the beach?
我觉得你该收拾行囊
I think it's time-that you packed up your rucksack
滚蛋了 哥们
and fucked off, mate.
让她消失什么都改变不了
Getting rid of her doesn't change anything
因为我还是知道她跟我说了什么
because I still know what she told me.
我只需另外找个办法来证明
I'll just find another way to prove it.
(菲比戴维斯 正在尼斯度假)
(理查德来电)
你可算打来了-- 怎么了?
About bloody time.-- What's going on?
卡勒姆沃尔什今晚闯进夜店
Callum Walsh stormed into the club tonight
来威胁我-- 用什么威胁?
threatening me.-- With what?
你应该摆平此事的 理查德
You're supposed to have sorted this out,-Richard.
他知道些什么?-- 知道的够多了
What does he know?-- Enough.
好 从今往后 我要你紧盯他的一举一动
All right, from here on out,-I want you to keep tabs on his every move.
还有给那个女孩的钱-要完全不留痕迹才行
And the money that was sent to that girl,-everything is completely scrubbed.
那是你的私人账户
It was your personal account.
不可能有人能登录...
There's no way anyone-could gain access to--
我的未婚妻可以登录我的私人账户
My fiancé has access-to my personal accounts.
你是因为这个?
Is that what this is all about?
格蕾丝?
Grace?
晚安 理查德
Good night, Richard.
(今晚见到了你的同事)
(他有新线人了?)
(我们不能再联♥系♥了)
(这不是我们之前说好的-你还欠我很多)
嗨 我是菲比 我现在没法接电♥话♥ 请...
Hi, it's Phoebe. I can't come to the phone-right now, so please--
那个悬案有进展吗?
Find anything on that cold case?
我们去你办公室谈
Let's go to your office.
我基本上一无所获
I basically found nothing.
艾玛安托万戴只有三条记录
There are exactly three records-for an Emma Antoine-Day.
一张学生签证-一份牛津的文凭和一张死亡证明
A student visa, a degree from Oxford-and a death certificate.
就这些?其他什么都没有?
That's it? Nothing else anywhere?
是的 死路一条?
Yeah. Dead end?
不 问题不是文件里有什么内容-而是没有其他任何记录
No. It's not what's in the documents,-It's the fact there's nothing else.
仿佛其他记录全被抹去了-- 可能是意外 对吗?
Like everything else has been scrubbed.-- Well, it could've been a fluke, right?
这些记录都是1990年代的
I mean,-these records are all from the '90s.
当年并不是所有东西都有数码版-- 太干净了 有人花钱干的
Not everything was digitized back then.-- It's too clean. Someone paid for this.
你觉得泰丝把真♥相♥全跟你说了吗?
Do you think this Tess-is telling you the whole truth?
我觉得她没说谎 这是不一样的
I don't think she's fucking lying.-They're different things.
是吗?
Are they?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我很好...
I'm fine. Yeah.
听着 再给我一天 好吗?
Look, one more day, right?
如果没结果 我们就停止调查
If it doesn't pan out, we drop it.
行吗?-- 行
Okay?-- Okay.
天啊
Wow.
你确定?
Really?
我拿不准
I don't know.
开玩笑吧?你美极了
Are you kidding? You look incredible.
你昨晚很晚才回来
You were out late last night.
碰到一位老朋友 对
Ran into an old friend, yeah.
我好像听见书房♥里有说话声
Thought I heard voices in the study.
有一笔交易出了点问题-抱歉 我不是故意吵醒你的
We had an issue with a deal.-Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
其他一切都好吗?
Everything else okay?
我不知道 这白裙子、整件事...
I don't know. I mean,-the white dress, the whole thing...
好-- 这场派对
Okay.-- This party.
还有宾客名单、安检
There's guest lists, security checks.
感觉像一场表演
It all feels like a spectacle.
跟我设想的不太一样
You know, not exactly what I'd envisioned.
你设想的是什么样?
And what had you envisioned?
卡拉OK
Karaoke.
好 你知道
Right. Well, you know,
我们不是非参加不可 大可取消派对
we don't really have to go.-Could just blow the whole thing off.
本来就不是为我们办的-是为了我父母 为了面子
I mean, it's not even for us,-it's for my parents. Optics.
谁在乎啊?
Who cares?
你愿意取消?
You would do that?
为了你?
For you?
当然
Yeah.
我们不会像他们一样 说好了的 对吗?
We're not gonna be like them.-That's the deal. Right?
说好了的
That's the deal.
我觉得你今晚可能想戴这一副
I thought you might like-to wear these tonight.
天啊-- 是我母亲的
Wow.-- They're my mother's.
她婚礼那天戴过 想送给你
She wore them on her wedding day.-She wanted you to have them.
好了
There we go.
(伊丽莎:今晚7点见 你在名单上了)
(半岛酒店)
(坐标 北纬51.50909度-西经0.12221度)
(亨特利宅)
有何贵干?
Can I help you?
我是来参加派对的
I'm here for the party.
请出示证件
ID, please.
请把手♥机♥给我-- 手♥机♥?为什么?
May I have your phone, please?-- My phone? Why do you need that?
隐私规定 小姐
Privacy protocol, miss.
有问题吗?我...-- 这边请 考德威尔女士
Is there a problem? I'm---- This way, Ms. Caldwell.
能告诉我发生了什么吗?这是要去哪?
Can you tell me what's happening?-Where is this going?
我应该进酒店的
I'm supposed to be going inside the hotel.
车会送你去目的地-- 不好意思 先生
This will take you to your destination.-- Excuse me, sir.
先生 你能告诉我我们要去哪里吗?
Sir,-can you please tell me where we're going?
派对在顶层房♥间举♥行♥ 女士-酒店只是个幌子
Party's in the penthouse, madam.-The hotel was a decoy.
额外的安保措施 你可以乘那部电梯上去
Extra security precaution.-That lift will take you up.
真是大费周章
Quite a production.
(失踪人口报告 姓名:菲比戴维斯)
(最后出现地-洛里维托大道拉康克酒店)
(法国 尼斯)
卡勒姆沃尔什-- 嗨
Callum Walsh.-- Hi.
这里是首席验尸官办公室
Yeah, I'm calling from the office-of the chief coroner.
你给我留言了-- 对 谢谢你回电
You left me a message.-- Yeah, thank you for calling back.
我之前电邮了一份死亡证明过去
I emailed over-a death certificate earlier.
是的 我正看着呢
Yeah, I'm looking at it right now.
好 我希望你能帮我理解一下
Yeah, I'm wondering if you could-help me understand something.
死因那里写着“未确定”
Under cause of death,-it says "unclassified."
意思就是没有官方死因
It means there's no official-cause of death.
有验尸吗?
And was there an autopsy?
没有
No.
为什么?
Why not?
医生没有要求验尸
The doctor didn't request one.
不知道你能否帮我找到这位医生
I wonder if you could help me-find this doctor.
我看不清签名
I can't read the signature.
我看着像马修路易斯
Looks to me to be Matthew Lewis.
我想跟他谈谈 怎样联♥系♥他?
I'd love to speak with him.-What's the best way to get in touch?
他两年前去世了
He passed away two years ago.
抱歉 我们帮不到你了-- 没关系 谢谢
Sorry we couldn't be of more help.-- Not at all. Cheers.
有线索了
We got a lead.
马修路易斯医生 死于2022年
Doctor Matthew Lewis. Died 2022.
我这就查
I'm on it.
泰丝 你来了
Tess, you made it.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我没想到要乘车观光城市
Wasn't exactly expecting-a chauffeured tour of the city.
只是个预防措施
It's just a precaution.
你看 现在来都来了 喝一杯 好好玩吧
Look, you're here now.-Just have a drink. Enjoy yourself.
我要失陪一下 我...谢谢
If you'll excuse me just for a moment.-I'm just... Thanks.
请给我一杯伏特加马天尼好吗?加柠檬皮
Can I get a vodka martini, please?-With a twist.
好的
Of course.
你的朋友是谁?-- 你不记得她了?
Who's your friend?-- Do you not remember her?
她曾在乡下小屋的马厩打工
She worked at the stables-in the country house
我当时上中学
when I was in secondary school.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
哪种朋友?
What kind of friends?
我很惊讶 你居然记得当年的事
I'm surprised you remember-anything from back then.
她是那天晚上拍卖♥♥会上的女孩?
Is she the girl from the auction-the other night?
看来你确实记得
So, you do remember.
也许模模糊糊记得一点吧
Vaguely, perhaps.
确实很受欢迎
Certainly very popular.
她说话非常得体
Says all the right things.
你为什么带她来?
Why'd you bring her?
我好看看她要做什么
So I could see what she'd do.
老天 果然 他要把自己变成主角