伊丽莎
Eliza.
天啊 你脸皮可真厚
God, you really have some nerve.
你知道 我清楚你是谁
You know, I know who you are.
我叫保安查过你了
I had security look into you.
在南伦敦的集体寄养之家长大
Grew up in a group home in South London,
去美国后完全失踪
dropped off the radar-when you went to the States.
你到底结没结过婚?该不是也是谎言吧?
Were you even married-or was that a lie too?
伊丽莎 拜托
Eliza, please.
小时候 我们之间的友谊对我来说很重要
Our friendship really meant a lot to me-when we were young.
对我也很重要
It meant a lot to me too.
但现在的你
But this person that you are now,
她和我了解的那个女孩完全不同
she doesn't seem anything-like the girl I used to know.
几乎就像这个人设完全是装出来的
It's almost like this-whole thing is an act.
你说得对 也许我是在努力装成别人
You're right. Maybe I am-trying to be something I'm not.
你想要我怎样?你到底为什么来这里?
What do you want from me?-Why are you even here?
只是为了参加派对吗?
Was it just to get into the party?
是为了见格蕾丝吗?
Was it to meet Grace?
你对谁有兴趣?
Who are you interested in?
因为怎么看都不是我
Because it sure doesn't seem like it's me.
真♥相♥比这要复杂得多
The truth is a lot more-complicated than that.
我妈总是教育我-别这么轻易对人敞开心扉
My mum's always told me-to not let people in so easily.
也许我现在才学会
Maybe now I'll learn my lesson.
别再给我打电♥话♥了
Never fucking call me again.
借过 你好 亲爱的-- 嗨
Excuse me. Hello, darling.-- Hi.
你没事吧?-- 没事
You okay?-- Yeah, fine.
拜托 我不想提
Please, I don't wanna talk about it.
亲爱的 是不是因为你带来的那个女孩?
Darling,-is this about that girl you brought?
她看起来眼熟
She looks familiar.
她是谁?
Who is she?
谁也不是
No one.
(厄尔斯路警♥察♥局)
是 我知道 我不该动手打那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I know.-I shouldn't have touched the fucker,
但他...-- 卡勒姆
but he was---- Callum.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
她死了
She's dead.
见鬼
Fuck.
一周前从酒店阳台坠落
Fell off a hotel balcony a week ago.
卡勒姆 怎么回事?
Callum, what is going on?
泰丝?我就觉得是你
Tess? I thought it was you.
安 伊丽莎的姑姑
Anne. Eliza's aunt.
你那年夏天在马厩打工 对不对?
You worked at the stables that summer,-didn't you?
是的
Yes, that's right.
我没意识到你们俩还有联♥系♥
I didn't realize you two-were still in touch.
只是偶遇 几周前的事 很久没联♥系♥了
Just ran into each other-a few weeks ago after a long time.
我很怀念乡下小屋的那段时光
I loved that time at the country house.
你们还去那里吗?
Do you still go out there?
我住那里
I live there.
我是为了派对来的
I just came up for the party.
我以为全家都搬到城里了
I thought the whole family-had made their way to the city by now.
我父亲拒绝离开
My father refuses to leave.
我照顾他
I take care of him.
真遗憾 他今晚没能出席
Sorry he couldn't make it tonight.
威廉最近可好?
How is William these days?
不好
Not well.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
他向来喜欢乡下
He's always loved it out there.
树林的寂静
The quiet of the woods.
我起码得让他待在开心的地方吧
Least I can do-is let him stay where he's happy.
你有空该回马厩看看
You should come back-to the stable sometime.
如今我在那边很孤独
I'm all alone out there these days.
先失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
好的
Yes, of course.
我等不及想要听听所有的细节
I can't wait to hear all about it.
她说工作时间很要命
She says the hours are brutal.
我老婆 她比我先到了一会儿
My wife, she came a little ahead of me.
对 我有工作 走不开
Yeah, I couldn't get away from work.
风险投资 我很知足
Venture capital. Can't complain.
你老婆怎么想?
What does your wife think?
我老婆?她恨死这一行了
My wife? She hates it.
她来了
There she is.
真巧
Speak of the devil.
你跑哪去了?
Now, where'd you disappear off to?