finding some way to sell it.
相信上帝 我们能以此为生
Trust to God, I can make us some kind of living at it.
我们之前生活得就挺好了 萨姆
We had a good living, Sam.
在那什维尔
In Nashville.
我得缝衣服了
I've got sewing to do.
你也该去上班了
And you need to get back to work.
休姆斯!
Humes!
五 六 七 八
Five-six-seven-eight!
休 姆 斯
H-u-m-e-s
休姆斯 休姆斯 高中
Humes Humes High
我们战无不胜 攻无不克
We're the team that can't be beat
休姆斯 休姆斯 高中
Humes Humes High
一 二 三 四
One-two-three-four,
五 六 七 八
five-six-seven-eight!
二 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
Two-two-three-four, five-six-seven-eight!
我们战无不胜 攻无不克
We're the team that can't be beat
休姆斯 休姆斯 高中
Humes Humes High
休 姆 斯 休姆斯 休姆斯 高中
H-U-M-E-S, Humes Humes High
他说周五要带我去汽车电影院
Said he wants to take me to the drive-in on Friday.
好的 那我们以后再约吧
Yeah, let's hang out later.
特里克茜 亲爱的 你一直在躲着我
Trixie, hon. You've been dodging me.
我长了角还是怎么了
What, I grow horns or something?
拜托 告诉我到底怎么了 特里克
Oh, come on, tell me, Trix. Now what's happened?
- 你知道自己做了什么 - 你知道
- You know what you did. - You know.
普雷斯利
Presley.
你身上的油都溅到她了
You're slopping grease on her.
谁都知道那不是汗
God knows it ain't sweat.
跟我一起去看《雨中曲》好吗
Come see Singin' in the Rain with me, will you?
我上周看过了 是你喜欢的类型
Seen it last week, you know. It's your kind of movie.
这次他会坐在楼下
He'll get to sit downstairs
跟白人一起看了吧
with the white folks this time!
再见 普雷斯利
See you around, Presley.
不过现在时钟塔上尖上的
But the mark the merc makes
水银温度计的刻度显示
at the tip-top of the time and temperature tower
当前气温七十六度
is 76 big degrees here
这里是WREC电台 各位今天过得好吗
at W-R-E-C. How's everybody doing today?
您现在收听的是横梁汤姆
This here's Top Rail Tom,
接下来
and next up,
为你们播放埃迪·阿诺德的最新单曲
we're gonna hear the newest hit from Eddy Arnold.
♪ 任何时候 ♪
It's Anytime
《任何时候》就是埃迪·阿诺德新歌♥的名字
Oh, yeah. Anytime is Eddy Arnold time.
你最爱喝什么酒
What's your poison?
白马威士忌
White Horse.
我们会给你买♥♥一瓶
We'll get you a bottle.
这是《任何时候》的特别版
Now here's a special copy of Anytime.
但是不要在随便什么时候放
But I don't want you to play Anytime just anytime.
这周剩下的几天 需要你在下午两点十分
I need for you to play it precisely at 2:10 PM,
准时放 两点十分
for the rest of the week. 2:10.
两点十分 没问题
2:10. If'n you say so.
谢谢
Thank you.
别跟我说你之前从没溜过冰
Don't tell me you ain't been on skates before.
湖面结冰的时候溜过
Slid around on the pond when it froze up, but
但带轮子的没玩过
never been on wheels.
看看那一群小姑娘
Check out them fillies over yonder.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's mosey.
♪ 什锦饭 龙虾派 秋葵加肉片 ♪
Jambalaya, crawfish pie and fillet gumbo
♪ 因为今晚 我要见到我的亲爱的 ♪
'Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma-chere-amie-oh
嗨 美人
Hey! Beau!
我来了
I'm coming.
我跟你说 在我们出发前
I'll tell you what, I need to get me some
我要找个美国老女人玩玩
good old American cooch before we ship out.
我好像在报纸上看到 在德国
I read someplace that they make girls over
是有姑娘的
in Germany.
没错 我会告诉她们 我们明天要去朝鲜
Yeah, well, I'm telling them we're headed to Korea tomorrow
她们今晚为了上帝和国家
and they need to lay it down
得放下一切 撒开了干
for God and country tonight.
好吧 祝你好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
来吧 伙计
Come on, cowboy.
伙计 你只要进来然后滑就好了
Oh, man. You just got to get out here and go, man!
- 来吧 伙计 我们走 - 来吧
- Come on up, man. Let's go. - Come on.
这有什么难的啊
How difficult could it be, huh?
上啊 约翰尼
Go, Johnny!
空军 低空划过
Air Force, flyin' by.
小心
Whoo. Look out.
我找到敲门了
I got... I got it.
加速时间
And Go-time!
打击注意 加速了
It's Go-time, everyone.
一个人 飞咯
Flying... Solo!
加油 你准备好了吗
Come on, are you ready?
- 我没问题 - 那就走吧
- I'm good. - Well then, go!
- 飞吧 小约翰尼 飞吧 - 嘿 约翰尼
- Fly, Johnny Boy! Fly! - Hey! Johnny!
我不行了 不行了
I don't got it. I don't got it.
你好 我叫JR·卡什
Hello. I'm JR Cash.
看看是谁在这个鬼地方值晚班
Well, look who's slumming it on the late shift.
不如放点热曲吧 比如佩里·科莫
How about playing a hit, like Perry Como here?
借过
Oh, pardon me.
那才是好歌♥
Now that's a hit.
我有个问题问你 迪兹
I got a question for you, Diz.
三洲之内 谁才是夜间电台之王
Who's the king of late night radio in the tri-state?
你啊 伙计
You are, partner.
没错 那谁粉碎这些热歌♥呢
Darn right. And who breaks all the hits?
你啊 伙计
You do, partner.
没错
Darn right.
该死 我好像
Well, dang if I ain't just broke
又粉碎了一首热歌♥
another one, boy.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你的妈妈把你赶出去了吗
Did your old lady kick you out?
告诉你们 我想让你们做的事
Tell you what I want you to do.
你去看肯爷爷在爷爷家具城
Go on down, see Grandma at Grandma's Furniture.
卧室系列家具 客厅系列家具
Bedroom suites, living room suites.
去和你奶奶说 只想要最好的
Go tell Grandma you want nothing but the best,
当他们追问你时
and you wanna pay nothing down
就说一分钱也不想付
and rest when they catch up with you, boy. Ho!
杜威 杜威 杜威
Dewey, Dewey, Dewey.
嘿
Hey.
就是这张 那个比波普男孩
This is it. The BeBop Boy.
一人乐队 乡村音乐的那个
The one-man-band guy? Country as all get-out?
- 就是他 - 嘿
- That's him. - Hey!
你能播一播给我听吗
Think you can test it out on air for me?
好吧... 不 伙计
Yeah... No, man.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, man.
不行 不能这么做
No. I... It don't work like that.
你知道 我有播放单的
You see, I... I got my playlist,
电台经理厄尔说
and my station manager Earle here says,
"放的歌♥
"If you play something,
就一定要能买♥♥得到”
you got to be able to go buy it someplace."
对吧 哈钦斯先生
Ain't that right, Mr. Hutchins, sir?
没错
That's right.
现在 播这些
Now, play these.
按照这个顺序
In this order.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
伙计 把这些...
Man, get these...
你明天要帮
You're running the board
比比金录音 忘了吗
for the BB King session tomorrow. Remember?
没错 所以呢
Yeah. So?
"所以" "所以" 你是傻了吗
"So?" "So?" "So?" You dense or something?
我给你找了档差事是因为乔·比哈尔
I got you the gig 'cause it's for Joe Bihari.
现代唱片的
Modern Records?
就是现代唱片
Modern Records.
你让他把比波普先丢一边