Sam?
吃这个吧
Eat this.
比波普男孩 我们会给你出几张唱片的
BeBop Boy, we gonna make us some records.
好好吃吧
Eat up.
点单了
Order up.
嘿 特利克斯
Hey, Trix.
听着 这首歌♥是不是很美
Hey, listen, ain't this pretty?
♪ 我在和我的爱人跳舞 ♪
I was dancing with my darling
♪ 伴着田纳西华尔兹 ♪
To the Tennessee Waltz
♪ 碰巧遇到 ♪
When an old friend
♪ 一位老友 ♪
I happened to see
♪ 我把他介绍给我的爱人 ♪
I introduced him to my darling
♪ 当他们跳舞时 ♪
And while they were dancing
♪ 我的朋友 从我手里 偷走了我的爱人 ♪
My friend stole my sweetheart from me
♪ 我记得那个夜晚 ♪
I remember the night
♪ 还有田纳西华尔兹 ♪
And the Tennessee Waltz
♪ 现在我明白了 ♪
Now I know just
♪ 我失去了多少 ♪
How much I have lost...
你毁了这首歌♥
You ruined it!
你把一切都毁了 埃尔维斯
You ruined everything, Elvis!
现在 菲利普斯先生
Now, Mr. Phillips.
现在大伙很喜欢
The folks have been really
查特怒加的擦鞋匠
goin' for the Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy.
一首由哈里·斯通与杰克·斯塔普与1950年发表的流行歌♥曲
是这样的
Well, it's been did.
我给你说 给我来点从没听过的
Tell you what, give me somethin' I ain't never heard.
你是说一首带劲点的
Oh, you mean a booty-shaker?
没错 哥们 给我来首带劲点的
Yeah, man, give me a booty-shaker.
没问题
All right.
嘿 等等 等等
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
我得先开始录呢
I gotta get this down!
开始
Let's go!
♪ 嘿 卡多尼亚 ♪
Hey, Caldonia,
♪ 在你的世界里♪
Now where in the world has you been
♪ 来找你的灵魂吧 ♪
Come find your soul
♪ 我一个下午都在这里 ♪
I've been here all the afternoon
马里恩 就是这个了 上帝啊 就是这个
Marion, this is it. By God, this is it!
♪ 喝着小酒 感觉不错 ♪
Drinking wine and feeling fine
怎么样
How's that?
- 哥们 我很喜欢 - 那就好
- Yeah, man, I'm liking it. - All right.
♪ 当我下班回家后 我听到 ♪
Just when I come home from work, it's all I heard
♪ 这些猫告诉我 ♪
These cats told me...
- 他在唱什么啊 - 歌♥词什么的不重要
- What is he singing about? - It ain't about the damn words!
也没有调子啊
No melody, either.
没错 就是没有调子 他就是在宣泄
Damn right there's no melody. He's just throwing down.
♪ 对你没有用了 宝贝 ♪
Now there ain't no use for you, baby
♪ 看着我 像风中的三张纸 ♪
Looking at me like three sheets in the wind
♪ 给你了一把长椅 ♪
Got you one of these long chairs
♪ 然后我让你跪下 ♪
And I knock you down to your knees
♪ 然后我们都得进监狱 ♪
Then we all gotta go to jail
♪ 但我不在乎 因为我受够你了 ♪
But I don't care 'cause I'm tired of messing with you
♪ 现在你知道 当我第一次遇到你 宝贝 ♪
Now you know when I first met you, baby
♪ 我告诉过你 我愿意为你做任何事 ♪
I told you I'd do everything I could do in this world for you
♪ 我愿意给你买♥♥漂亮衣服 买♥♥车 ♪
I'd buy you fine clothes and an automobile
♪ 现在你瞧瞧自己 ♪
Now look at you
♪ 四处瞎转 和这些猫在一起 ♪
Going around, hanging around with all these cats
♪ 穿着长直裤 ♪
With their long straight pants
♪ 还有长趾鞋 ♪
And their long-toed shoes
晚上好 迪恩女士 特里克茜在吗
Evening, Miss Dean. Is Trixie here?
你做了那些事
After what you did, you
居然还好意思在我们家露面
have the nerve to show your face at our home?
你应该感到羞愧
You should be ashamed.
让我想想我能做点什么吧
Let me see what I can get going here.
谢谢你 菲利普斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Phillips.
谢谢
Thank you.
比波普男孩
The BeBop Boy.
这就是你想要的 对不对 萨姆
That's what you were looking for, isn't it, Sam?
是啊 就是这个
Oh, man, you better believe it.