《星球大战》
Mm-hmm.
是,我们有麻烦
Yeah, we got a problem here.
华洛科回来了,刚刚看到他落机
Vak Lako is back. Just saw him ride in.
他自♥由♥了,完成服刑
He's a free man. Done his time.
是,他和泰古迪在港口
Yeah. Well, he's here at the port with Tay Grutty.
等等,你不觉得奇怪吗?
Wait, you don't think that's strange?
贝恩的两名旧下属同一时间来到这里
Two of Bane's old crew here at the same time
他们似乎在等人?
like they were waiting for someone?
贝恩正在多拉多坐监,还有五年刑期
Bane's locked up on Torano. He won't be out for another five years.
我只不过想提醒你
Well, just figured you should know, is all.
谢谢你提醒,吉斯
Thanks for the tip, Gibbs.
我不想带来坏消息,但贝恩被释放了
Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Bane is out.
由于程序出错被提早释放
Released early on a technicality.
也不是第一次,这种事经常发生
Not the first time this kind of thing's happened.
法律制度就是这样 但并不代表他会来这里
The legal system is what it is but none of that means he's coming here.
你肯定吗?
You sure about that?
因为中午会有客机从多拉多到达
'Cause there's a shuttle from Torano due at noon.
如果我是贝恩,我知道自己想去那里
If I were Bane, I know where I'd be headed.
未经证实前,没必要过份敏感
There's no sense in overreacting until we know for sure.
他是你的好朋友
He was your best friend.
大家也记得,当日你拘捕他时所发生的事
Everyone remembers what happened that day when you put him away.
不用问
There's no question.
贝恩一定会来算帐
Bane is coming here to settle things once and for all.
《星球大战:黑市传说》
(一件好事)
警长,市长和镇议会想和你见面
The mayor and town council would like to speak with you, Marshal.
告诉他们我马上就到
Let them know I'll be right there.
看来贝恩会乘下班机到达
From the looks of it, Bane will be on that next shuttle.
否则我想不通那两个人为何会来
I don't see why else those two would be here.
如果他出现,我们准备好应对
He shows up, we'll be ready.
我不知道,警长,也许你还是避一避
I don't know, Marshal. Maybe you best lay low.
休假几天
Take a leave for a bit.
我们终于把社区改善
We're finally making a difference in this community.
我不会让它重新落入坏人手上
I'm not gonna let it slide back into lawlessness.
你可否不要只顾及社区的事
Would you stop worrying about the community
找一次顾及下自己?
and think about yourself for once?
这是私人恩怨
This is personal.
艾恩的事,贝恩永远不会原谅你
Bane ain't ever gonna forgive you after what happened with Arin.
他并不知道事实的全部
He doesn't know the whole story.
目前为止,我打算保持这样
For now, I intend to keep it that way.
埃撒
Isaac.
爸爸,有坏人要来吗?
Is a bad man coming, Papa?
我不会让它发生
Not on my watch.
你知嘛,我未杀过人
You know, I've never killed anyone.
我希望你没有必要这样做
Let's hope you don't have to.
我现在去镇议会
I'm going to speak with the council.
照顾埃撒
Look after Isaac.
警长,我听到一些谣言
There are rumors, Marshal.
贝恩?对,我有听闻
Bane? Yeah, afraid so.
我们认为他会乘中午那班机到达
We think he'll arrive on the noon shuttle.
你打算怎样做?
What do you plan to do about it?
我没打算做任何事
I don't plan to do anything.
也许不需要硬碰
It might not come to a fight.
警长,没人会怪你的
No one would blame you, Marshal.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
如果你派出机械人去速战速决
If you'd send in the droids to settle things quickly.
我不明白你的意思
I don't take your meaning.
警长,我们知道他是你的朋友
We know he was your friend, Marshal,
但你不能让局势升温
but you can't let things escalate.
首先是那两个流氓出现,现在轮到贝恩?
First these two thugs show up. Now Bane?
你必须先下手为强...
You gotta cut him down before--
没有人需要牺牲
No one needs to die.
你是对的,他是我的朋友 但已是很久以前的事
You're right, he was my friend but that was a long time ago.
一切已经改变
Things have changed.
我们都是
We both have.
尼罗,也许你应该离开
Niro, maybe you should leave.
为了你的安全着想,离开本镇吧
Get out of town for your own safety.
我会去处理
I'll handle it.
这里不欢迎你,警长
You're not welcome here, Marshal.
你知自己点对朋友
Seeing how you treat your friends.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
艾恩怎样?
How's Arin doing?
我觉得你好像已经知道答案
I got a feeling you already know the answer to that.
我知道
I do.
但当贝恩发现你们两个的事...
Ooh, and when Bane finds out about the two of you...
我救了她
I saved her life.
你是吗?
Did ya now?
用这个角度看,几有趣
Well, that's a funny way to look at it.
失陪了,暴风雨即将降临
Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a storm about to roll in.
给警长一杯酒
Get the marshal a drink.
这会是他的最后一杯
It'll be his last.
情况怎样?
What's the situation?
你跟艾恩倾过吗?
Have you talked to Arin?
没有人见过她,但我听到一件事
No one's seen her. But I did hear something.
她和警长结婚了
She, um, went and married the marshal.
爸爸,他走了
Papa, he left.
副警长万斯在哪里?
Where's Deputy Vance?
副警长放低警章走了
The deputy turned in his badge.
没有解释
No explanation.
我要你带埃撒回家
I need you to take Isaac home.
在那里看守着他
Keep watch on him there.
去吧 我想留低陪你
Go along. - I wanna stay with you.
不,我忙完便来找你
No. I'll come and get you when I can.
好简单,警长明显是个懦夫
The marshal's a coward. Plain and simple.
他不是懦夫
He is no coward.
他只是在担忧
But there is something bothering him.
他不肯说出来
Something he won't say.
他有足够的机械人去完成任务
Well, he has more than enough droids to do the job.
希望他会想通
Hopefully, he'll come to his senses.
我知道警长在担忧什么
I know what's on the marshal's mind.
艾恩
Arin.
贝恩回来找她,如果他知道...
Bane's come back for her. When he finds out...
我同情那可怜的孩子埃撒要经历这一切
I just pity her poor boy Isaac having to live through all this.
埃撒
Isaac.
尼罗
Niro.
高比
Colby.
等等,别走
Wait. Stop.
艾恩在哪里?
Where's Arin?
她走了
She's gone.
走了?
Gone?
几年前去世了
Passed away. Couple years ago.
你说了今天最不该说的话
You're saying the one thing that you shouldn't be saying today.
爸爸!
Papa!
埃撒,你要立即离开
Isaac. You need to leave.
看,是谁来了?
Well, well. Who do we have here?
没事的
It's all right.
我会好好对他
I'll take care of him.
就像你好好对艾恩一样
Just like you took care of Arin.
爸爸
Papa.
高比
Colby.
艾恩想你知道一件事
There's something Arin wanted you to know
但她没有告诉你
but she couldn't tell you.
无谓多讲
I'm done talking.
说什么也太迟了
It's too late for any of that anyways.
留在这里
Stay there.
你夺走我的一切
You took everything from me.
并非一切
Not everything.
别走近他
Stay away from him.
(一件好事)