《星球大战》
Ow.
前面有些屋,那些人也许帮到我们
There's a homestead. Maybe they can help us.
对,当然是
Ah, yes. Of course.
住在这荒山野岭的人
Whoever's living out here in the middle of nowhere
一定知道那条神秘的绝地生路在哪里
can tell us where the hidden Jedi Path is.
好主意
Great idea.
这些是战斗机械人
These are battle droids.
通常都是废物
They seem as effective as always.
祖父,是绝地
Grandfather. Jedi.
别妄下判断
Let's not rush to judgment.
进来
Come in.
刚才很抱歉
Sorry about that.
在这种地方见到陌生人,当然要提防
Never can be too cautious with strangers out here.
但你当然不是陌生人
Then again, you're no stranger.
给他们一点水
Get them some water.
祖父,我们所剩无几
But, Grandfather, we hardly have any.
Just do as I say.
照我的话去做
你是农夫吗?
So, you're farmers?
These days.
这段日子
我们这种人改变了不少
Quite a change for people like us.
我不太明白你的意思
Not sure I take your meaning.
你当然明白
Sure you do.
别担心,我是你的盟友
But don't worry. You're among allies here.
我想你认错人
I think you have me mistaken.
绝不是
Not likely.
你是杜库的人
You stood in Dooku's shadow.
我们非常感激你
And we were all grateful for it,
凡翠丝女士
Lady Ventress.
《星球大战:黑市传说》
(战友)
可悲的战争
A pity about the war.
相比机械人,看来我们需要 更多像你这样的人
Guess we needed more like you instead of all those droids.
看来我方是正确的
Turned out our side was right.
不,双方也错了
No. Both sides got it wrong.
如果你可以告知西风峡谷在哪里 我们会马上离开
If you can tell us where Cipher Canyon is, we'll be on our way.
西风峡谷,很难找的,不在任何地图上
Cipher Canyon. Difficult to find. Not on any map.
我想请你吃饭,但我们粮食短缺
I'd offer you a meal but we're low on crop
也没有人手耕田
and not enough hands to help with the farm.
但至少我们现在远离帝国
At least we're far away from the Empire out here.
但坏处是这里水源短缺,出去找也很危险
Bad part is the water is scarce and it's dangerous trying to get it.
上一次我被盗贼所伤
Raiders got me last time we went out.
祝你们好运
I wish you the best of luck.
我的孙女可以带你们去西风峡谷附近
My granddaughter can get you near Cipher Canyon.
那里离水源不远,她只想到那里取点水
It's not far from the spring. She just needs to collect water there.
我会感激你的帮助,战友该互相照应
I'd appreciate your help. One warrior to another.
我们行动要快
We need to move quickly.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
他们正在前来
They'll be coming.
好吧,修好它
All right, get it operational.
修好了吗? 这是架烂铁
Any luck? - It's an old piece of junk.
尽你所能修好它
Do what you can. Just get it working.
他们快来到
They're almost here.
搞掂
Got it.
走!
Go!
他们想抢水桶!
They're after the water!
小心!
Look out!
停手
Stop.
是我们在偷他们的水
We're stealing their water.
等等,你听得明?
Wait. You understand them?
我是绝地
I am a Jedi.
等我估吓,看来你交了个朋友
Let me guess, you made a friend.
有时你只需要聆听
Sometimes you need to just listen.
那是我所受的训练
It's how I was trained.
希望你能劝服那老头子
Good luck convincing the old man.
靠你了
That's where you come in.
什么事?你出♥卖♥♥♥我
What is this? You betrayed me.
显然,你在偷他们的水
Evidently, you were stealing their water.
他们的水?我们大家都有权饮用那些水
Their water? We have a right to it as much as they do.
也许吧
Maybe.
但到目前为止,这种思维已导致 他们的一些人死亡
But so far that way of thinking has gotten several of them killed
而你也受伤
and you injured.
因为这是战争
Because it's war.
不,这不是,你只是打仗太多 想不到第二种方法
No, it's not. You've just been fighting so long you know no other way.
如果你肯,我们可以不动刀枪去解决问题
If you're willing, we can work this out without blasters.
跟他们?他们是野兽,我和他们沟通不到
With them? No. They're animals. I can't speak to them.
我可以
I can.
励高是绝地,如果你肯听,他可以翻译
Lyco was a Jedi. He can translate if you're willing to listen.
他是绝地?
He's a Jedi?
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
如果你肯,他说愿意和你好好沟通
He says he's willing to talk if you are.
很难放下
It's hard to let go.
我们成功了
That really worked out.
暂时吧
For now.
明天他们可能又打起来
They could start fighting again next rotation.
也许他们会成为好朋友,像我们一样
Or they could become great friends. Like us.
说够了
Enough.
是你亲口说
Your words.
我当时在谈判
I was negotiating.
我知道,但...
I know, but--
你不来吗?
You're not coming?
你跟我是一黟,你不会有事
You're with me. You'll be safe.
不
No.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
昆兰沃斯可能会在,你一直在找他
Q-Quinlan Vos could be there. You've been looking for him.
现在不用了
Not anymore.
这是你的路,你是个好绝地,你值得去
This is your path. You're a good Jedi. You deserve this.
小子,快去吧
You better get going, kid.
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
等等!
Wait!
你应该在船上
You're supposed to be on that ship.
我认为我还是跟你一起比较好
I figured I was better off with you.
你错过了船,是吗?
You missed the ship, didn't you?
不,我只想跟你一起
No, I just want to be here with you.
我没有其他地方想去
There's no place I'd rather be.
我真希望你有上船
I wish you were on that ship.
你怎可对朋友这样说?
Now is that anything to say to your friend?
(战友)