《星球大战》
睇住铺头
Mind the shop.
我想跟你一起去
I want to go with you.
我说不可以
I said no.
但那里是我的旧居
But that's my old neighborhood.
你在那里找到我
It's where you found me.
细路,不要感情用事
Don't make it personal, kid.
睇住盘生意
Take care of operations.
睇住他
Keep an eye on him.
无问题
Always do.
什么事?
What?
拉索罗这么快就回来?
Lazlo's back already?
嗯?
Huh?
发生什么事?拉索罗呢?
What happened? Where's Lazlo?
拉索罗死了
Lazlo's dead.
警♥察♥杀死了他
Lawman got him.
是谁干的?
Who did this?
《星球大战:黑市传说》
(好意)
有什么计划?
What's the plan?
当然是去案发现场
Go to the scene of the crime, of course.
我预计会撞到你
Figured I might run into you.
尼罗
Niro.
你的朋友,凯德?
Friend of yours, Cad?
这是尼罗
This is Niro.
他是我识得最耐的好朋友
He was my oldest and dearest friend.
凯德?
Cad?
你已改名换姓?
Is that what you're going by these days?
我想很多东西也变了
I guess a lot has changed.
但未必是好的转变
Not always for the better.
你说得对
You're right about that.
很高兴见到你,但这不是我回来的原因
It's good to see you, but that's not why I came back.
我有正经事做,可能会搞到好混乱 你最好避开一下
I got business and it may get messy. So I'd stay clear if I were you.
我明白了,可是
Well, see, here's the thing.
我现在是副警长
I'm a deputy now.
你最好不要搞事
And things better not get messy,
因为我也不希望你出事
'cause I don't want nothing to happen to you either.
看来你出人头地啦
Well, ain't you fancy now?
你便是杀死我朋友的那个警♥察♥?
You the lawman that killed my friend?
不是
No.
是警长干的
That was the marshal.
那么他要血债血偿
Well, he's gonna pay for what he did.
我们想改善这里
We're gonna turn things around here.
骤眼看来好像没有变化,但已有一点进展
It might not look like it, but there is progress.
除非你想帮手,否则我建议你马上离开
Now, unless you wanna help, I suggest you leave.
走吧,凯德
Come on, Cad.
还是算数吧
Maybe you let this go.
如果你想,你可以先走
Leave if you want.
那你的朋友呢?
And what about your friend?
如果这个警♥察♥能够杀死拉索罗...
If this lawman can take out Lazlo...
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose you.
风险比你想像中大很多
There's a lot more at stake than you realize.
你见了老朋友
You saw your old friend.
你劝退了他吗?
You think you got through to him?
Hard to tell.
很难讲
他一向很硬颈
He's always been stubborn.
如果他不听取你的建议,事件将会升温
If he doesn't take your advice, things could escalate.
这是我所担心的
That's what I'm afraid of.
别担心
Don't be afraid.
准备就绪
Be ready.
有事发生
We have a situation.
召集大家
Call in the others.
到现场会合
They'll meet us at the scene.
你最好不要去
You better sit this one out.
你无必要杀死他
You don't have to kill him.
那不是由我决定
That won't be up to me.
所有人退后
Everybody stay back.
你就是那个警♥察♥?
You the lawman?
我是凯德贝恩
The name's Cad Bane.
我不管你叫什么
I don't care what your name is.
两名警♥察♥在交界处中枪
We have two law officers down at the junction.
而且火势正在蔓延
And the fire is spreading.
投降吧,贝恩
Surrender, Bane.
高比,不要!
Colby, no!
艾恩
Arin?
来,我们走吧!
Come on, let's go!
我不能
I can't.
你要放低这事
You have to let this go.
我不能
I can't.
你已无路可走
There's no way out.
我们会有将来
We have a future.
我们会的
We will.
你会平静地投降吗?
Are you gonna go quietly?
我保证会
I'll make sure of it.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
那由他决定
That's up to him.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我
Traitor.
我无其他办法,他们会杀死你
You gave me no choice. They would've killed you.
你报了仇
You got your revenge.
希望你觉得值得
I hope it was worth it.
一定值
It will be.
(好意)