《星球大战》
我对此仍有所保留
I'm having second thoughts about this.
你现在又担心什么?
What's your concern now?
你杀过我认识的人
You killed people I knew.
你会继续这样吗?
Are you going to keep going on about that?
We're better off helping each other.
我们互相照应比较好
何况你和我一起会最安全
Besides, the safest place for you is with me.
你并不担心我的安全
You're not concerned about my safety.
我怎肯定找到生路后,你不会即时杀死我
How do I know the minute we find the Path you're not gonna kill me?
如果我要杀你,你已死了很久
If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already.
那不好笑
That's not funny.
我为何要信你 因为我救了你
Why should I trust you? - Because I saved your life.
我也救了你
And I saved yours.
你在考验我的耐性
You're really testing my patience.
愤怒带来憎恨
Anger leads to hate.
我无打算杀死任何绝地
I'm not trying to kill any Jedi.
再也不会
Not anymore.
但如果你再不收声,我会破例
But I'll make an exception if you keep talking.
我在找一个人
I'm looking for someone specific.
谁?
Who?
你知道是谁
You already know who.
昆兰沃斯?
Quinlan Vos?
你为何要找他?
Why are you looking for him anyway?
不关你事
None of your business.
Huh. All right. So what's the play?
好吧,下一步怎样做?
我们去找一位老朋友,她可能有相关资讯
We're looking for an old acquaintance who may have information.
我听说她来了这里工作
Last I heard, she was here on a job.
在这地方?
In this place?
是,她是赏金猎人
Yes. A bounty.
我们向一个赏金猎人问路
We're asking a bounty hunter for directions.
假如他们发现我是谁怎办?
What if they find out about me?
你知道吗,捉到绝地会有赏金
There's a reward for Jedi, you know?
不要表现得像绝地,你便不会有事
Don't act like a Jedi and you'll be fine.
我怎会表现得像个绝地?
How do I act like a Jedi?
对你来讲,这好明显是个挑战
Clearly it's going to be challenging for you.
保持警觉
Just stay focused.
不,告诉我,我如何表现得像个绝地?
No, tell me. H-How do I act like a Jedi?
嗯,你嗅起来像个绝地
Well, you smell like a Jedi.
我什么?
I what?
退后!
Get back!
留心看,你可能会有所得着
Watch. You might learn something.
你退步了
You're slipping. - Mmm.
我只想看看你会怎样做
I just wanted to see what you would do.
《星球大战:黑市传说》
(朋友)
真可惜
Well, that's a shame.
是,丧失生命当然是一件憾事
Yes. The loss of life is always tragic.
不,因为他活着会更值钱
No, because he's worth more alive.
他是谁?
Who's this?
机械人很贵
Droids are expensive.
但我不需要太多打理
But I'm less maintenance.
那值得商榷
That's debatable.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
直接一点问,你想要什么?
Or more to the point, what do you want?
是,我们听闻过生路 你为何对它有兴趣?
Yeah, we've heard of this Path. Why do you want to bother with it?
我们想杀一些绝地,赚些大钱
We're looking to kill some Jedi and make some real money.
祝你好运,他们的赏金很高
Good luck. The price is high, dead or alive.
但我不会冒险
But I wouldn't risk it.
不想自找麻烦
Not worth the trouble.
如果你想赚大钱,我有个工作
If it's a big score you're after, we've got one.
非常危险,我需要人帮手
Very risky and I could use the help.
来个交易?
How about a deal?
我们帮你,以换取有关生路的情报
We help you in exchange for intel about the Path.
好的,我可以给你情报
All right. I can get you intel.
其余便靠你自己
The rest is on you.
那么他呢?
Yeah, what about him?
你的机械人准备好吗?
Your droid up for it?
我叫励高
The name is Lyco.
好吧,励高
Okay, Lyco.
你准备好吗?
You up for it?
我准备好做任何事
I'm up for anything.
好,搬这东西上船
Good. Get this thing on board.
等等
Wait.
你想偷什么?
You wanna steal a what?
帝国护盾继电器
An Imperial shield relay unit.
有个叛乱组织肯出高价买♥♥
There's an insurgent group willing to pay a lot for it.
帝国在卡萨罗有个造船厂
Empire's got a shipyard on Cassaro,
他们在那里组装新款的星际飞船零件
where they're assembling components for some kind of new starship.
为何他这么重?
How is he that heavy?
趁他们从生产线运送零件
We're going to intercept as they transport it
到工厂的时候,我们拦途截劫
from their production line to the assembly facility.
要潜入去并不容易
It won't be easy to sneak in there.
那些飞船四面都装有感应器
Those Venators have quad-range detectors.
要低飞去干扰他们的感应器
Need to fly low and jam their sensors.
看来你几熟飞船,嗯?
You know starships, huh?
那么我们对讯号♥做点手脚便不成问题
Well, that shouldn't be a problem if we scramble our signature.
不如你来帮我?
Why don't you help me with that?
只有绝地或复♥制♥人才会知 飞船有近距离感应器
Only a Jedi or a clone would know about Venator range detectors.
但你不是复♥制♥人
And you ain't a clone.
我不知道凡翠丝为何要帮你
I don't know why Ventress is helping you,
但我猜你在找生路,以便躲藏
but I suspect you wanna find the Path so you can hide.
你不能相信她
You can't trust her.
她做任何事只会为了自己的利益
She never does anything unless it serves her interests.
那我可以相信你吗?
Oh, and I can trust you?
很简单
It's simple.
有钱我便会效劳
I work for a price.
你帮我手,我便会带你去生路
You help me, I'll get you to the Path.
没人需要受到伤害
No one needs to get hurt.
长官
Sir.
他们知道我是绝地
They know I'm a Jedi.
那并不意外
That's not a surprise.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
看得出来 我以为自己隐藏得好好
You're kind of obvious. - I thought I was playing it well.
我们现在没时间讨论这个
We don't have time for this right now.
依计行事
Stick to the plan.
如果他们有所行动,杀死他们
If they try anything, kill them.
好,等等,什么?
Okay. Wait, what?
他们不是你的朋友吗?
Aren't they your friends?
我们做这一行,根本不会有朋友
In this business, you have no friends.
收到,候命
Copy that. Standing by.
323 号♥控制室 187 号♥爬行车阻挡着 186 号♥爬行车的路
Controller 323, Crawler 187 is impeding the path of Crawler 186.
请指示
Please advise.
收到
Copy that.
186 号♥爬行车停下来
Slow Crawler 186 to a full stop.
进去
Get in there.
你知道你要找什么吗?
You know what you're looking for?
当然知道,你的朋友告诉了我
Of course. Your friend told me.
等等,你没有朋友
Oh, wait, you don't have friends.
那里...
There's a dr--
搞咩...
What the...
不好了,是机械人
Oh, no, no. That's a droid.
外面发生什么事? 快去取仪器
What's happening out there? - Just get the device.
去
Go.
绝地?派出支援
Jedi? Send reinforcements.
走这边,快走 收到
This way. Go, go, go. Move, move. - Copy that.
取到了
Got it.
开枪打他们
Blast them. Open fire.
新的逃走计划
New exit strategy.
不
No.
好险...
Oh, that was cl--
勒斯,通话
Latts, pick up.